Deleted member 396172

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Onenamed Ahmed, reported the developer for content with Riley.
Well a true hero, this game emerged my bad side and I was no turning back to normal, I couldn’t stop !

Finally someone brave did it, Now I will be a good boy and play straight games, when I started watching disgusting gay videos and games with there new style to make you wanna click to see by curiosity…..with time become normal watching it after I said it’s ok some people to be gay.

to be gay it’s a choice. And it’s wrong, keep ur mind and ur family intact ..full of joy and happiness.

actually curiosity send me to this bad road even it was just in the game it was breaking my mind with bad thoughts.

if u didn’t like what I said, go do a therapy. U will thank me later.

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
Well a true hero, this game emerged my bad side and I was no turning back to normal, I couldn’t stop !

Finally someone brave did it, Now I will be a good boy and play straight games, when I started watching disgusting gay videos and games with there new style to make you wanna click to see by curiosity…..with time become normal watching it after I said it’s ok some people to be gay.

to be gay it’s a choice. And it’s wrong, keep ur mind and ur family intact ..full of joy and happiness.

actually curiosity send me to this bad road even it was just in the game it was breaking my mind with bad thoughts.

Can't tell if just trolling or... Really trolling...

-Mal

lolloo777

Aug 16, 2022
Usually in a video game forum we should be talking about video games but instead we're talking about something completely different.
Instead of wondering when updates will come out or what kind of content you might find in the updates,
we criticize certain scenes.
And these criticisms come from straight, and in some cases homophobic, people with the IQ of a broken rock who are looking for games with the tags futa/trans and trap.
By pure logic, if I don't like a piece of content, I avoid it.
If I look for it it means I like it.

PPeters98

Jul 7, 2024
Usually in a video game forum we should be talking about video games but instead we're talking about something completely different.
Instead of wondering when updates will come out or what kind of content you might find in the updates,
And these criticisms come from straight, and in some cases homophobic, people with the IQ of a broken rock who are looking for games with the tags futa/trans and trap.
So now I'm curious if your post gets removed because of bulling or so...

Sukaii

Jul 19, 2022
true but I don't think it's so much of a phobia than it is a dislike, disagreement, or hatred...the word homophia just doesn't fit every scenario imo because not everyone is afraid but then again the aversion part can be true sometimes but there are straight people that don't mind being around their friends or family members who end up being gay or something but don't like it being forced unto them because it's not something they do... it's a touchy subject but I do agree.. if the game states avoidable then they should just avoid it and stop complaining about something they avoided OR just don't play the game at all ... I mean that's like walking into a gay bar knowing full well it's a gay bar and wanting to fight someone just because they wanted to talk to you.. why go inside in the first place right?

May 26, 2020

Bro fully in the clutches of that closet lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: KO-Kat

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
anyone know why its on hold? bad news? id scroll and try to see if it was mentioned but this threads looking a little scary and i dont want to see any riley slander

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
anyone know why its on hold? bad news? id scroll and try to see if it was mentioned but this threads looking a little scary and i dont want to see any riley slander
After the Patreon page also his ByMeACoffee page was nuked (reported from someone). So no income from making this game at the moment, it's therefore stopped. He's trying to get a page on SubscribeStar, but so far no success. As far as I know he is now preparing a new game with not such "critical" content to maybe get a Patreon page again.

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
After the Patreon page also his ByMeACoffee page was nuked (reported from someone). So no income from making this game at the moment, it's therefore stopped. He's trying to get a page on SubscribeStar, but so far no success. As far as I know he is now preparing a new game with not such "critical" content to maybe get a Patreon page again.
no way theyre nuking buymeacoffees now smh. so dumb man. why cant they just let people make lewd games in peace

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
no way theyre nuking buymeacoffees now smh. so dumb man. why cant they just let people make lewd games in peace

Because pixels and imaginary people have feelings?
And of course, people who play games can't discern reality from fiction. We shouldn't get anymore bad ideas from this game!

Have to see what my neighbor wife have cooked for us tonight, cya.

Woodywood03_e

Jul 14, 2023
View attachment 2375416

Overview:
An Anthem to the Taboo​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-14
Release Date: 2024-06-14
Developer: DLGB
Censored: No
Version: 0.07v8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras: Walkthrough Mod*

*This port/version isn't made nor is endorsed by the dev, download and use at your own risks

View attachment 1488005 View attachment 1487994 View attachment 1488004 View attachment 1609566 View attachment 1488003 View attachment 1689096 View attachment 1689098 View attachment 1689092 View attachment 2375326
I like this game. It is slow but I like it.

FarvChopo

Nov 23, 2022
Me gusta el juego, pero no me gusta mucho esta página. ¿El creador del juego tiene discord? Si es así, ¿puedes enviarme el enlace?

miki766

May 28, 2023
The game is too good. False moralists criticize and surely they would eat their own shit. If you don't like it, don't play it, but save us from false morals.

miki766

May 28, 2023
The truth is: The game was going in the wrong direction. Too much Riley content. Let's be honest, every person who is not gay or at the very least bi-curious skipped all the scenes with lightning speed. Underwhelming scenes with the mother and the daughter which at least 90% were playing the game for. Introduction of side charaters only a minority cared about because their story arcs were bland. Update cycle slowing down over the course of the development of the game.

As hard as it sounds but maybe it is good that the game is dead now.
The game is too good. False moralists criticize and surely they would eat their own shit. If you don't like it, don't play it, but save us from false morals.

3.90 star(s) 115 Votes