JoeHiggins1949

Dec 14, 2017
Oedipus was an ancient Greek king who married his mother. Maximus means the greatest in Latin.
I know that. My question is what is the cheat in this game with that name? I'm preparing a new playthrough. It's the last item on the new cheat menu.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
How do you trigger John's ending it seems all maxed out for me but nothing is triggering
Once you turn into Candi, you just have to wait awhile. Just keep going to work and completing the days until you get a surprise when you return home.

I know that. My question is what is the cheat in this game with that name? I'm preparing a new playthrough. It's the last item on the new cheat menu.
Activates Incest. Patreon cracked down so Westane had to make it a cheat rather than a simple Toggle

ethereal one

Dec 30, 2017
I remember playing this game, and there was the option to force your mother and sister into having sex with you. Whatever happened with that? I miss that part.

I'm also no longer able to get the dildo that turns into a real cock when you use it on your mother. Is that only available exclusively if you're a sub, and/or you don't buy the collar? I have the collar but I haven't used it. I'm going for a situation where I get my mom pregnant, and she gets a real cock, and finally gets sick and tired of the MC's shit and decides to take it out on her by becoming a switch alternating between the top and bottom in the MC's relationship.

I mean, I want to still be regularly fucking her, while she has a bun in the oven, but she also regularly fucks the MC's trans ass (and hopefully the sister's too).

And similarly, I want Tasha to keep her huge cock, and alternate between bottom and top with the MC. While also fucking the shit out everyone else. Is that possible?

Dungeridoo

Sep 6, 2020
I remember playing this game, and there was the option to force your mother and sister into having sex with you. Whatever happened with that? I miss that part.

I'm also no longer able to get the dildo that turns into a real cock when you use it on your mother. Is that only available exclusively if you're a sub, and/or you don't buy the collar? I have the collar but I haven't used it. I'm going for a situation where I get my mom pregnant, and she gets a real cock, and finally gets sick and tired of the MC's shit and decides to take it out on her by becoming a switch alternating between the top and bottom in the MC's relationship.

I mean, I want to still be regularly fucking her, while she has a bun in the oven, but she also regularly fucks the MC's trans ass (and hopefully the sister's too).

And similarly, I want Tasha to keep her huge cock, and alternate between bottom and top with the MC. While also fucking the shit out everyone else. Is that possible?
The home stuff got entirely reworked. Westane removed those old interactions with the family years ago, you can't force them anymore. I don't think the corruption stat even effects behavior anymore. It's all about doses now.

The strange strap-on has similarly been relegated to one of Ava's many dosing routes. Can't just put it on her willy-nilly anymore, unfortunately.

I think you might be able to achieve your goals though. Ava on the strap-on path can be kinda switchy. Tasha, too, though I haven't explored everything since her rework.

ethereal one

Dec 30, 2017
The home stuff got entirely reworked. Westane removed those old interactions with the family years ago, you can't force them anymore. I don't think the corruption stat even effects behavior anymore. It's all about doses now.
Too bad. I sorta liked how it fir the theme of the story. Like Stockholm Syndrome. You raped your family, maybe even knocked them up, but as the story progresses they get more and more affection and corruption. Like they know that a family member did such a heinous thing, but they can't do anything about it. Worse, the longer it goes on the more they like it, any hatred or anger or revulsion they might have had turns into "love," acceptance, and even anticipation. They can't help it, because the MC runs on mind-control drugs and a game-system that forces that on them.

It just feels so appropriate to this game. Exactly what the Comnay is doing, but more refined. More taboo. You start with family, you fuck them up hard, and then your slowly get them to accept it.

The strange strap-on has similarly been relegated to one of Ava's many dosing routes. Can't just put it on her willy-nilly anymore, unfortunately.
Hmmm... good to know that I can still expect it to happen.

I think you might be able to achieve your goals though. Ava on the strap-on path can be kinda switchy. Tasha, too, though I haven't explored everything since her rework.
I think Tasha doesn't let that happen if you try for the girlfriend route? Which is sad because while I do like the idea of romance, I also play the game with the thought of fucking up the other characters' heads.

And I bet that the strap-on path requires that you become the bride. Which is fine with me, but I like to keep my MC as trans, and like both her and her mother as brides. Both of them walking up the altar in wedding dresses.

Aug 6, 2020
theres an issue if you use the chapter skip you wont be able to access the features you unlock from previous chapters. for example i cant invite ms. dee for dinner to dose her so im just completely stuck with her

Aug 6, 2020
theres an issue if you use the chapter skip you wont be able to access the features you unlock from previous chapters. for example i cant invite ms. dee for dinner to dose her so im just completely stuck with her
also the game runs 10x slower when you skip chapters, i skipped to chapter 3 and everytime you try to sleep or open saves it takes a solid 5 seconds

JoeHiggins1949

Dec 14, 2017
also the game runs 10x slower when you skip chapters, i skipped to chapter 3 and everytime you try to sleep or open saves it takes a solid 5 seconds
I just want to point something out to you since I see you are relatively new to F95. You can edit a post after you post it. You don't need to reply to your own post to add a point. You can also delete a point such as a question should you have one if you find the answer before someone answers it.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Yeah. You get the ending and that's it for core content. He'll get an Epilogue in late 2025 but yeah, Dom John is Content Complete.

Mom and Sis are content complete. All of the stuff is in and adding any more is not guranteed nor planned.

lol After this it's the Friendo John update and then Chanel will get her own.

Nah, having two hosts was growing expensive and also trying to keep them both running was a hastle. Now it's just the one website on the Patreon links
So the mommy bride path is completed?

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I think Tasha doesn't let that happen if you try for the girlfriend route? Which is sad because while I do like the idea of romance, I also play the game with the thought of fucking up the other characters' heads.

And I bet that the strap-on path requires that you become the bride. Which is fine with me, but I like to keep my MC as trans, and like both her and her mother as brides. Both of them walking up the altar in wedding dresses.
Removing Tasha's penis is ONLY for the Girlfriend Route. You have it backwards.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Do you know how to get the new content in Dom John? Just keep inviting him over? Is it ONLY the ending?
I'm not sure of the exact steps but people have seen it it and it's mainly:

1. Once you become Candi, do the proper steps like any MCSX
2. Go to bed alone, and head to work
3. Do not skip days or work

You're basically looking forward to a certain event upon coming back home. You might need to have triggered the Penny MCSX Desk but this is the one I'm not entirely certain about

3.90 star(s) 75 Votes