Jinoora

Feb 2, 2018
What engine is used for this? I see like 50 games with the exact same interface. It seems quite simple to learn.

Toughts?

nsj

May 18, 2018
Biggest thing I still hate in the game, that you can't reset certain things. I understand you want someone as long in your game as possible. But even on fast it's still quite slow and then no way back in certain cases.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Biggest thing I still hate in the game, that you can't reset certain things. I understand you want someone as long in your game as possible. But even on fast it's still quite slow and then no way back in certain cases.
You can drop a save before making any important decisions. I know it's not exactly a satisfying solution but that's sort of the tradeoff you have to deal with when you have a game with this many choices. The alternative is consulting the wiki/guide/changelog so you know exactly what a choice does when you make it.
"Choices with consequences" is something seemingly everyone asks for in these games. Too bad that sometimes means choices have consequences.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yugo19

Jan 22, 2023
Dom John,
the path I liked the most has finally ended, and I can only say...
it's not worth it.
Seriously, it's not worth it, it's pathetic.
Years waiting for the end of this journey just to see this ending? For that, better nothing.
The path, Dom John, is a route I liked and loved in every way, but with this ending, I felt very disappointed. I can only express how unhappy I am with this bad ending, which could have turned out well. But well, here we are, and now it's just a matter of waiting and hoping the other endings are acceptable.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Dom John,
the path I liked the most has finally ended, and I can only say...
it's not worth it.
Seriously, it's not worth it, it's pathetic.
Years waiting for the end of this journey just to see this ending? For that, better nothing.
The path, Dom John, is a route I liked and loved in every way, but with this ending, I felt very disappointed. I can only express how unhappy I am with this bad ending, which could have turned out well. But well, here we are, and now it's just a matter of waiting and hoping the other endings are acceptable.
can you tell me what happened in this path ? i saw that dom john path had all the ntr scenes is that right ?

Forgotted

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2020
Capture.PNG

Huh....
Doesn't anyone even bother to check if the writing goes along with these pictures?

Penny is standing in front of you.............. Nope
Topless ................. Nope
Blushing.............Not sure.
One of her hands is covering her crotch..... Nope
You see her fingers moving.......... Nope..

However....since she IS in that position I can certainly think of a thing or three I'd
like to do to her.... lol

Cheers

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

xxfortunecookie

Jul 19, 2023
Huh....
Doesn't anyone even bother to check if the writing goes along with these pictures?
I just saw this an hour or so ago and thought the same thing haha. But to be fair, the reason is that they have like three different images they use for every situation. That's why you see the same photos all the time.

Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2020
I just saw this an hour or so ago and thought the same thing haha. But to be fair, the reason is that they have like three different images they use for every situation. That's why you see the same photos all the time.
Yep, you're right for sure.
I just thought it funny when I saw it.

I also think it's funny Penny changes appearances like 25 times throughout the game...lol

Cheers

Reactions: xxfortunecookie

Yugo19

Jan 22, 2023
can you tell me what happened in this path ? i saw that dom john path had all the ntr scenes is that right ?

Well, not entirely, since the only NTR that happens is with Penny, but that's only once we are under her influence. What happens is that she starts turning us into sissies by force, and also starts turning several friends and employees against us.

In my case, I didn't feel like the route was NTR, but rather a forced sissy route, and if we let her, she'll turn us into bimbos. The bad part is the ending, where without any explanation, she transforms Eva and Dakota into sex slaves, even the boss, and this can happen so suddenly that it's boring and clashes with the route itself, disregarding everything that was being built up from the start of the route.

3.90 star(s) 75 Votes