Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
Dev, i love your game, it's a great simulation game to take the stress off. The scenes and gameplay all fit together incredibly well and i absolutely love it. I would like to know if there are any more plans for expanding Ava's content or story? Or Sophie's? Thank you for your work and amazing game (y)

Side note: I don't know if it's a bug or not, maybe it's just my PC having issues somewhere, but recently the more i play the story mode, like, the further down the story i go, the more laggy the game gets. It's cumulative, it can get real slow, to a point where even the page takes like...really really long to load, i then just stop playing story mode and just go for free play because of the massive slow down of loading pages. Is this something with only my system? Anyone else experienced this before, maybe found a fix for it? Thank you!

Last edited:

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheCompany-5.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

remplazo

Mar 18, 2021
Not gonna lie, pretty dissaponted with the finale to the John route, the ending felt pretty rushed, theres like a week in between the the MC transformation into a bimbo and the ending so theres almost no time to see any new events, if theres any, theres also no interections or scenes between the bimbo MC and John or the bimbo MC and the other corrupted girls, nor even a final orgy with all of them, hell, we didnt even see how John corrupts Ms.Dee and the Mc family or how he takes over the company, and I get that the pont of the ending is that its a bad choice and you need to see other options, and that theres probably going to be something like that in the final Dom MCs ending, but if im already there might as well show me the most interesting parts, I seriously hope theres more Dom John content down the line to fill the missing pieces since in the state it currently is it feels very lackluster.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Is this supposed to be the last John dom route update or we expect another content update on it next patch?
Yeah. You get the ending and that's it for core content. He'll get an Epilogue in late 2025 but yeah, Dom John is Content Complete.

Wish they get back on the mother and sister route.
Mom and Sis are content complete. All of the stuff is in and adding any more is not guranteed nor planned.

well on the bright side

nah seriously bro it's been what, over a year since a dom john update? :ROFLMAO: let us have this one and wrap up loose ends in peace
lol After this it's the Friendo John update and then Chanel will get her own.

so what happent to the game website? hack attack?
Nah, having two hosts was growing expensive and also trying to keep them both running was a hastle. Now it's just the one website on the Patreon links

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
in the next update or two we are expecting a working pregnancy system, which has been done, but has not been working fully for so long.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Then wrapping up sub John after Chanel or is that further down the line?
First it's finishing Friendo and Sub John and then it's Chanel. Either way, it'll end on Chanel

in the next update or two we are expecting a working pregnancy system, which has been done, but has not been working fully for so long.
Pregnancy was never going to be a working system as people wanted it to be. All it was ever going to function under was for Character Epilogues and that isn't changing

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my Android port of The Company to v5.10.0.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

Reactions: GodofGod
3.90 star(s) 75 Votes