3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
I thought she just didn't update since march but i guess we have the same issue no clue what it is
In case you're still having trouble of seeing no updates. It appears SubscribeStar did something stupid where one has to actually subscribe in order to see updates I assume no matter if it's a public or not. So in case of creators that don't have a free option it's impossible to even know whatever they make any updates.

toxicduo

Jul 27, 2020
In case you're still having trouble of seeing no updates. It appears SubscribeStar did something stupid where one has to actually subscribe in order to see updates I assume no matter if it's a public or not. So in case of creators that don't have a free option it's impossible to even know whatever they make any updates.
Well that explains alot i guess it forces you to support them now but it kills anyone who's new to subsribestar start since most people would just assume they haven't done anything if they dont already have a following wow

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Don't suppose anyone is still subscribed and can confirm if there is any update past 10d? or provide a link if so? If you have any others of Impy's games feel free to DM me a download link and I can make a game request for it.

Reactions: colifa
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes