3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

Magi17

Jul 29, 2017
If someone wants to edit how many items you get when you start with the bonus items, you can use dnSpy to edit the following. Already added some items and edited the quantity given.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
code.PNG

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Wasted most of the day playing this one, have to say that it's great mostly, a bit of pain once you've obtained most of the scenes and are grinding for new endings/events. Also replaying scenes in the gallery isn't something I wanna do, personally it's the getting them after some events have happened that really makes the scene super hot, I say this more as an observation than critic.

All in all, had a really nice time playing this, checked 99% of my kinks so yay for me. One question I still have after reading some of the pages here in the forum. Are we expecting some updates still? Is the dev going to set this aside for the new game?
She might make a few tiny updates or bug fixes but no, February was always her end point and she is moving onto another game now.

wuuuut

Dec 8, 2019
so my game has broken dialog or character speech when out on quests, any idea how to fix this?
Are you talking about dialogues that looks like someone removed parts of the sentence using eraser?
If yes, then that's a part of the game and can be removed by one of the starting boosters

Theguy1234

Jan 17, 2018
cant start the game, it shows a image with a red exclamation mark and it closes

1645950628705.png

EDIT: nevermind i found out that the cheat mod crashes the game

Last edited:

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
So a question if anyone happens to know. What happened to Monster Monsoon the concept someone showed a while ago seemed to be more interesting then from what I've seen of Bastion and a demo was also released.

pester

May 22, 2017
Monsoon is the game shes making for her subscribers, bastion is being made for a game jam, this month she'll be working on monsoon.

Reactions: Sillnill

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Monsoon is the game shes making for her subscribers, bastion is being made for a game jam, this month she'll be working on monsoon.
Got it. So I assume can expect the demo for monsoon to be on itch at some point.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
I tried the Secrets of the Bastion and feel like it's complicated , hard to understand after playing it fore 1hour i feel like i accomplished nothing in the game

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
I tried the Secrets of the Bastion and feel like it's complicated , hard to understand after playing it fore 1hour i feel like i accomplished nothing in the game
took me a couple hours to grasp it, but basically, you have characters work different areas to increase their stats and gather resources, and each "guest room" has a daily task to complete: if you dont, the room eventually gets locked and you have to fight it in a battle where you must beat the opponent in 2/3 stats each turn. you can buy new cards at the end of day and edit your deck, OR you can visit people to reduce stress and lust, or increase happiness, which makes them easier to controll
it reminds me of Lobotomy Corp a litte

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
took me a couple hours to grasp it, but basically, you have characters work different areas to increase their stats and gather resources, and each "guest room" has a daily task to complete: if you dont, the room eventually gets locked and you have to fight it in a battle where you must beat the opponent in 2/3 stats each turn. you can buy new cards at the end of day and edit your deck, OR you can visit people to reduce stress and lust, or increase happiness, which makes them easier to controll
it reminds me of Lobotomy Corp a litte
See people that play the game shouldn't ned a couple of hours to grasp it ewen one hour is too long , maybe (10~15 min) max.
Summer Sweepers was simple enough and with tutorial that you understand everything after completing it

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
See people that play the game shouldn't ned a couple of hours to grasp it ewen one hour is too long , maybe (10~15 min) max.
Summer Sweepers was simple enough and with tutorial that you understand everything after completing it
I agree its a little too complex at first, but Impy is making this for an event, so it might be on purpose to show off her skills? also its the demo version, without faces even, so the tutorial will probably come soon

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes