3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
One thing about her games thou
Animations would add so flipping much to what she already doneat last it will double the experience

Swisher223

Oct 20, 2019
For anyone that's wondering, successfully completing the demo does not give you access to any gallery. I agree with everyone that it's too complicated and sprite animations would make the H-content more worthwhile.

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
When should I abandon a quest so I can interact with the party at the guild? Because I don't want to lose a day but I want to spend time with Fio and Espa. So far I only did the first 3 quests, any recommendations?

Also, before I start the next quest, how many times can you repeat "Tiny Island" (or any other repeatable quest)?

The Riddler

Aug 7, 2019
When should I abandon a quest so I can interact with the party at the guild? Because I don't want to lose a day but I want to spend time with Fio and Espa. So far I only did the first 3 quests, any recommendations?
Finish the levels, complete the challenges and collect Stars. More Stars means new starting buffs. One of them gives you infinite days, another lets you skip a level if you have already collected the 3 Stars in it. They make it much easier to navigate through the game and do whatever you want, so finish the game a few times and use the lesser buffs to get the greater ones.

Just keep in mind that those two overpowered buffs take a lot of Stars (infinite days requires 22 Stars, skip level requires 18, so you need 40 to use both at the same time).

Also, before I start the next quest, how many times can you repeat "Tiny Island" (or any other repeatable quest)?
Every repeatable quest is repeatable for as many times as you want, there's just not much else to it unless you want some specific scene. It's more useful later when you have infinite days to unlock the rest of the scenes.

Reactions: Alex_Grey

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Wish they made it animated as it's almost completed.
(Not all endings hawe a scene/picture)

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
I just hope that, with the new game, the developer will bite the bullet and introduce more exotic variants of NTR (beast NTR, incest NTR, futa NTR etc.) Summer Sweepers already introduced some of those, so hopefully Impy will go all the way.
Also, I wouldn't mind a romance/relationship going from start to post-wedding in-game, all the while soaked in NTR.
Impy has said they're more into light-hearted NTR and want to avoid too serious a tone in their games, so unfortunately I doubt we'll see anything too hardcore. They're currently making 2 new games, Bastion and Monster Monsoon, alternating development every month.

Someone already shared the kinds of 'antagonists' you can expect to see in Bastion
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Alongside the giant futacock centaur, the pit of slimes and the magic illusion crystal already in the game. You also have your fat, asshole brother and strict futa aunty who will be trying to bang you companions

Monster monsoon had a poll for rivals with these:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The futa and the shota ended up winning, but we might see others further down the line and Impy has been talking about adding the 'Sprout Queen' as a final boss who will kidnap your main waifu and seduce them from you, though no set design has been made yet

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Does anyone know is there some issue with SubscribeStar I don’t see any updates on page since March?

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes