_duck_lord_

Jun 26, 2024
Well that's a shame...
This game looks really good, and I really wanted to check it out, but one of the booth 3 girls literally has the same name as my mom. Lisa would be fine, but the e spelling... brings it way way too close for me to be able to handle.
i gusse your mom is human two so you cant play any game with human in it? XD

Reactions: Titt0 and dersp

MrFace92

Oct 21, 2020
i gusse your mom is human two so you cant play any game with human in it? XD
That's a pretty screwed up, rude, and frankly dumb reply.
First off, being mildly autistic I have severe problems letting go of certain thoughts, ideas, or associations. Second, there's myriad people who take similar issue when unique names are involved.
I also can't handle the times I've seen someone in a game rather close in similarity to my grandmothers likeness; is that also somehow a problem for you? An unacceptable issue that makes me worthy of ridicule?

I was lamenting something simple, and was even kind of amused by the reactions I was getting. They all seemed in good fun. You on the other hand both spell and reason like you're probably not supposed to be on this site for another three years.

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
First off, being mildly autistic I have severe problems letting go of certain thoughts, ideas, or associations. Second, there's myriad people who take similar issue when unique names are involved.
I also can't handle the times I've seen someone in a game rather close in similarity to my grandmothers likeness; is that also somehow a problem for you? An unacceptable issue that makes me worthy of ridicule?

I was lamenting something simple, and was even kind of amused by the reactions I was getting. They all seemed in good fun. You on the other hand both spell and reason like you're probably not supposed to be on this site for another three years.
Autistic or not, you really can't expect the entire world to bend over backwards to adjust to something so miniscule and ultimately irrelevant as a pet peeve of yours that's blown way out of proportion. I'd recommend a bit of behavioural therapy to try and work through your issues, rather than just surrendering to them and going "Welp! Guess I'll just give up on ever being able to cope with anything ever."

It sure as hell helped me a whole lot with my past issues, and if you're willing to give it a try then it could very well work for you too. :)

-Mal

_duck_lord_

Jun 26, 2024

first ofd it was not dumb or rude at all cos all im saying if you cant play a game cos of a name then how do you play any adult game with humans in it

also the autistic thing does not work cos im also autistic XD but sure i could se if your woman in the game looks like your mom then i could se why it would be a problem but not their names

Apr 8, 2023
Autistic or not, you really can't expect the entire world to bend over backwards to adjust to something so miniscule and ultimately irrelevant as a pet peeve of yours that's blown way out of proportion. I'd recommend a bit of behavioural therapy to try and work through your issues, rather than just surrendering to them and going "Welp! Guess I'll just give up on ever being able to cope with anything ever."

It sure as hell helped me a whole lot with my past issues, and if you're willing to give it a try then it could very well work for you too. :)

-Mal
Dude, he just wrote that the character reminds him too much of his mother. He didn't demand anything from anyone.

Apr 8, 2023
first ofd it was not dumb or rude at all cos all im saying if you cant play a game cos of a name then how do you play any adult game with humans in it

also the autistic thing does not work cos im also autistic XD but sure i could se if your woman in the game looks like your mom then i could se why it would be a problem but not their names
I don't feel like arguing on the internet, but saying "i gusse your mom is human two so you cant play any game with human in it? XD". It was a bit rude, regardless of whether they have autism or not. Because it's simply making fun of someone.

_duck_lord_

Jun 26, 2024
I don't feel like arguing on the internet, but saying "i gusse your mom is human two so you cant play any game with human in it? XD". It was a bit rude, regardless of whether they have autism or not. Because it's simply making fun of someone.
i was asking its not that deep its nothing to argue about also why you being part of this also you dont wanna argue but you wanna start one okay?

Last edited:

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Great update. Quite a few story details happening on it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ps:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always, thank you very much for the in-depth review of the update. I quite enjoy reading these! Also, some good observations about the story!

And calling out the mouse mafia like that, this is a powerful enemy you are making!

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
Why isn't the hotfix simply added to the version in the download links in the OP? I mean, is there something "wrong" with the hotfix? (That'd be pretty ironic actually; a hotfix being fucky. Heh.)

Still, what gives?

-Mal

Edit: For that matter, what's the hotfix even supposed to "do?" I mean, it clearly doesn't add any new content...

Last edited:

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Why isn't the hotfix simply added to the version in the download links in the OP?
I have no idea; that one is for the mods (who work with the links). Anyway, you can always find the latest public release on my website:

Edit: For that matter, what's the hotfix even supposed to "do?" I mean, it clearly doesn't add any new content...
You can read the changelog in the OP.

Reactions: Will619

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Remind me of these guys, with the decoy face
View attachment 3957902

View attachment 3957914
I for one love red flags!

View attachment 3957920
Ok Void.... you won....I'll steal the update
Of course you are, Eleanor is like one walking red flag. :LOL:
From where is this creature? :unsure:

I have no idea; that one is for the mods (who work with the links). Anyway, you can always find the latest public release on my website:

You can read the changelog in the OP.
Wasn't it already added to the OP? After all the thread tittle says V0.5.5 Hotfix.

• Haha
Reactions: lthasatan

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Why isn't the hotfix simply added to the version in the download links in the OP? I mean, is there something "wrong" with the hotfix? (That'd be pretty ironic actually; a hotfix being fucky. Heh.)

Still, what gives?

-Mal

I am confused. The OP does have the hotfix version, does it not? At least it says hotfix in the description.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
I usually don't check on the links here, but if your game has R5.5 in the Content List (in the main menu), you are using the (hot)fixed version!

Reactions: Buletti
4.90 star(s) 117 Votes