Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Still , I cannot stay longer than 1 second in the house. So , here is a bug. Also , u could be able to check inventory, some info about what to do will be fine.

tanngiost

Jul 22, 2020
Who needs that?
This may be the case from your perspective. I for example would never relate with any Male Sub MC.

I am just in these kind of games to see the Sissy or Trans get tortured.

Imho there are other games which cater more towards the things you Like, but which I would never touch as they are just an endless grind to me until I reach the endgame where the content I would watch would be.

So it's really nice for me to have this game which starts with the content other games take ages for to reach.
who play games to feel relatable like i dont wanna be myself in game also how would you make a game relatable for everyone?

It was a joke about those people looking like that themselves, as described and was a dig at them. Not that I want it to happen in the games

Lynxlover66

Jun 17, 2020
There are some missing minor renders, two music tracks, a content list for R5.5, and the named saves. All should be included in the hotfix, which will probably be out today!
If something else is missing, then it is an issue caused by the port/compression/etc.

Ava will have a short cameo in R6, yes!
what is the current eta for R6??

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
what is the current eta for R6??
2+2+2 months is the plan on paper. R6 will come out in 3 parts like R5... maybe they should be rebranded R6 R7 R8. I mean release means release.
It went from 3-4 months to 6, but VP will work the same (he does this full time) so there will be twice as much content for the same amount of main story progression instead. So all in all same rate of lewd creation as usual, but delivered a little more frequently and resulting in an end product with twice as much content. Depending on how we measure content because its not the story that gets twice as long but the amount of renders, some of which just goes towards adding detail, plus music, UI etc. But how much of it idk. Did the side content became larger in scope than he planned or perhaps there is time being put aside for animations? :unsure:

The VERY good news is that we will see Mistress Iris in roughly 2 months.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Amazing update. Really like Ginny, both as a character and as a potential LI. Also lots of hints of what is to come. :love: :cool:

Will make a more detailed post later;

• Red Heart
Reactions: VoidPilgrim

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
2+2+2 months is the plan on paper. R6 will come out in 3 parts like R5... maybe they should be rebranded R6 R7 R8. I mean release means release.
It went from 3-4 months to 6, but VP will work the same (he does this full time) so there will be twice as much content for the same amount of main story progression instead. So all in all same rate of lewd creation as usual, but delivered a little more frequently and resulting in an end product with twice as much content. Depending on how we measure content because its not the story that gets twice as long but the amount of renders, some of which just goes towards adding detail, plus music, UI etc. But how much of it idk. Did the side content became larger in scope than he planned or perhaps there is time being put aside for animations? :unsure:

The VERY good news is that we will see Mistress Iris in roughly 2 months.
What should be noted is that only the "big days" for each of the main ladies (that is, currently, third days) will be in this "2 months for one lady" type of deal. Future releases will be more similar to those in the past, but hopefully with the 2-month rate; for example, I plan on releasing R7 (since that is all side content) in chunks with multiple (shorter) scenes with different ladies rather than an entire day and night with one. That way, both the delivery and saturation of the content should be kept to a nice standard!

I can't seem to access the new content on my current (5.1-clear) save?
No idea, but I'm pretty certain that there shouldn't be any problem with saves. One, it worked when I tested it, and two, so far, no one else reported any issue. Does it crash, or?

VoidPilgrim What I love most about this game is that the vast majority of the Futa-Dom is gentle Dom. These Mommy-Doms truly adore our cute femboy MC and that makes everything sooooo much hotter.

Yeah, they can get a little rough, but you do such a good job of showcasing the affection that's there.

Amazing job and stupidly sexy LIs.
Thank you, I'm glad you like the ladies! There is never enough of affectionate futadom!

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
StarPeriphery-0.5.5Hotfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fzeren and BAKAGUYY
Sep 13, 2021
Typo in Lise day 1 "from tyhe side tunnels" -> "from the side tunnels"

and Lise day 3 in the shower "She pushes your head even deeper, as much as he can." ->She pushes your head even deeper, as much as she can."

and Lise day 3 in the bed "Finally, Lise starts thrusting and just lays on top of you." -> "Finally, Lise stops thrusting and just lays on top of you."

and Tessa day 2 on the couch "Her voice is just as sweet aS ever" -> "Her voice is just as sweet as ever"

and Amira day 2 getting on the bike, the line "You wrap your arm around her powerful body." is presented as a line of dialogue from Amira, but it should be narration instead.

Last edited:

anon17564

Oct 23, 2019
What should be noted is that only the "big days" for each of the main ladies (that is, currently, third days) will be in this "2 months for one lady" type of deal. Future releases will be more similar to those in the past, but hopefully with the 2-month rate; for example, I plan on releasing R7 (since that is all side content) in chunks with multiple (shorter) scenes with different ladies rather than an entire day and night with one. That way, both the delivery and saturation of the content should be kept to a nice standard!

No idea, but I'm pretty certain that there shouldn't be any problem with saves. One, it worked when I tested it, and two, so far, no one else reported any issue. Does it crash, or?

Thank you, I'm glad you like the ladies! There is never enough of affectionate futadom!
I think I just can't find it tbh lmao, I haven't had another chance to go back and look again though. I've basically done every dialog option except for the correct one from what I've heard.

Futaonmalelover666

Apr 20, 2023
StarPeriphery-0.5.5Hotfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
If you don't want to download the torrent then, here is a mega download link for it:

I've NOT checked the files myself so use at your own risk!

Last edited:

Futaonmalelover666

Apr 20, 2023
Thank you very much! I've fixed all these, and they will be rolled out in the next update!
In the bar content with the taxi driver, the first 3 sentences are repeated twice in a row in the hotfix version that was shared above. (sentence 1, sentence 2, sentence 3, sentence 1 ,sentence 2, sentence 3, sentence 4)

I hope the options during the taxi drivers conversation will lead to some future work oportunities.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
In the bar content with the taxi driver, the first 3 sentences are repeated twice in a row in the hotfix version that was shared above. (sentence 1, sentence 2, sentence 3, sentence 1 ,sentence 2, sentence 3, sentence 4)

I hope the options during the taxi drivers conversation will lead to some future work oportunities.
Already fixed that one!
Also yes, she will be getting a scene in the future!

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Now that the game is over two and a half gigs, are there any plans to start doing update-only patches? Cause it's starting to get a bit frustrating for me with my shoddy internet to have such long download times, the chance of a failure is about 50/50 at this point and it'll only get worse.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Now that the game is over two and a half gigs, are there any plans to start doing update-only patches? Cause it's starting to get a bit frustrating for me with my shoddy internet to have such long download times, the chance of a failure is about 50/50 at this point and it'll only get worse.
Yes, I'm actually researching how to do that! That said, from little what I've read so far, I'm not entirely sure how viable it truly is with Renpy without it inherently becoming a great headache.
Still, one way or another, I plan on starting the Steam/GOG process this year, which also might be a solution for you since the updates are processed through their platforms.

Reactions: Will619

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Yes, I'm actually researching how to do that! That said, from little what I've read so far, I'm not entirely sure how viable it truly is with Renpy without it inherently becoming a great headache.
Still, one way or another, I plan on starting the Steam/GOG process this year, which also might be a solution for you since the updates are processed through their platforms.
A good two out of three games i see have UO patches so i have to imagine it's not that difficult, if you're on any of the Renpy dev discord groups out there i'm sure they could explain it all to you, i'd expect it to be something simple as a little program that compares the difference between two release packages and creates a package containing only the differences but i ain't a programmer.

4.90 star(s) 117 Votes