Banditking52

Jul 31, 2017
I need to read all the docs? ok got it

I just flipped through all the documents but I'm missing some intelligence such as liberty part 3, antiya part 3, sardo part 3, and LMK71 part 3

Do I needa revisit all the rooms? Sounds like a pain

Edit: Didn't mean to spam, sorry

Edit 2: Ok, I've already done 4 endings before this run because I had brain damage and didn't realize I needed 3 crack chips for the last ending if I wanted the upgraded weapon

How did you get LMK71 part 3? I explored the whole game and didn't get it at all.

sanguis3k

Dec 5, 2018
is there any way to actually unlock everything? I tried the saves and log files in the thread but they only unlocked the things I directly saw as part of those saves not anything else, I even imported the save from my older version of this game which didn't work but the log file also didn't unlock anything. I dont really want to play this whole thing again just to see whatever scenes got added

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2021
is there any way to actually unlock everything? I tried the saves and log files in the thread but they only unlocked the things I directly saw as part of those saves not anything else, I even imported the save from my older version of this game which didn't work but the log file also didn't unlock anything. I dont really want to play this whole thing again just to see whatever scenes got added
Well you didn't miss much, if ur talking about the new 1.3 changes its just the MC giving birth to some squid looking things (single cg) and a green girl being gangbanged, which you could probably find somewhere in the game files

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
The survival horror aspect is pretty good. There should be a keep out zone or a delay before you're noticed at doors so you don't get ganked immediately entering a room. I didn't even realize that many enemies can be avoided by crawling while some need sprinting until late in the game. You would think the warmbugs that fall from the ceiling would detect you either way. The notes probably explained this but a lot was lost in translation. I also didn't understand you could break boxes or what inhibitors were even for until like my 3rd playthrough. I assumed they were story related for some big finale initially based on the flavor text.

Even with the updates I feel like it was massively cut short.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really just rip off RE and give us an ending where you can save more people after unlocking everything. With some of the dialogue choices I feel like Ending 5 should have had an alternative outcome.

Also even after 100%-ing this I still don't have a clear picture of Ava's backstory.

I'm struggling to understand a lot of mechanics. I have no idea what the poison status does. It doesn't seem to lower health. The flavor text for all the warmbug extract mentions losing sanity and addiction, but is that an actual mechanic separate from arousal/horny? With the pregnancy kill timer, it's punishing to ever get inseminated. How long does the birth control pills last? Those also seem expensive to make. The vaccine prevents damage from poison gas, but the flavor text mentions it makes warmbug copulation more peaceful. Does it mitigate damage once? Even on the hardest difficulty it's a waste of resources for one extra hit. Hormone regulator is useless. Better to just stock up on armor, and you never have to deal with the horny mechanic, poison, or even health.

Game punishes you too much for trying the sexual content, and the only way to win is to avoid it as best as you can. When you're not horny winning the struggle mechanic pushes the warmbug off, but losing causes insemination/ejaculation. When horny it's the opposite, but winning is impossible frequently as the bar lowers way too fast. Am I misunderstanding the struggle mechanic? Do you get extract for maintaining the struggle longer or do you want the bar to reach all the way to the right? Do you want to win? What's more punishing, impregnation kill timer or not receiving warmbug extract? I can't tell what causes damage and what doesn't either.

I feel like this game desperately needed a way to finish without shooting/killing warmbugs but surviving by copulating. The extract mechanic could offset damage incurred while resources were spent on contraceptives and a sanity/addiction mechanic. Just make it so you can make weak contraceptives/mood stabilizers or an item that makes semen extraction easier made with RCT or Zarla Energy so you can trade bullets/medical supplies for contraceptives/extract. Another solution would be winning the struggle causes the warmbug to cum before Ava does which would get you the extract without damage/impregnation, but losing the struggle causes damage/pregnancy. I think the most fun design would be health/pregnancy (sanity or addiction) risk should be two separate bars you need to balance. Copulating/insemination heals you (this would fit the lore), but losing the struggle or doing it without contraceptives causes cumulative damage rather than a kill timer.

Briefly I tried playing without equiping armor, and I started to see how it could work. I would mostly avoid enemies, and kill the ones I couldn't. When arousal peaked sometimes I'd lose control over Ava and she would chase down the closet warmbug triggering a struggle. These were the only times the horny struggle was winnable. Problem is which struggle lead to insemination was not under player control at all, and I have no clue how long contraceptives last. If it's one time use then you'd need tons. Probably after the first combat tutorial in C6, there should have been an arousal tutorial. It didn't even need to be immediately after. You could have used the bathroom scene with the Tumorers as an arousal/insemination struggle tutorial when you first receive contraceptive pills. Bare minimum I would rework is make horny struggles easier to win, and make birth survivable. Let's say it's not the pregnancy but the high amount of poison exposure during birth that causes the game end, but vaccine acts like a permanent toggle for making it survivable but you still get some damage from it. That way insemination is still punishing, but you can keep playing while occasionally doing sex scenes if you have healing items. If not the contraceptive would still act as a one time life to save you which would make their limited numbers fine.

Last point the story needed more exposition.
Again a lot is probably lost in translation, but there's also tons things that could have been fleshed out.

God damnit, ending 5 is a son of bitch. The hint is that if you investigate the music box sounds distorted. You have to manually use the music key. Some narration indicating that it was played without the music key would have made that clear. Somehow I didn't get the Sardo Gaming scene to trigger despite getting all endings and 100% all the rooms. Figured it out. You can lock yourself out of the scene if you use the Crack Chip at the first opportunity when you get the battery. You have to hold off on it until you've done F3.

It looks like Dr. Linch is remaking the game. I wonder if any of things I thought of will be worked on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blortz
Jun 30, 2021
The survival horror aspect is pretty good. There should be a keep out zone or a delay before you're noticed at doors so you don't get ganked immediately entering a room. I didn't even realize that many enemies can be avoided by crawling while some need sprinting until late in the game. You would think the warmbugs that fall from the ceiling would detect you either way. The notes probably explained this but a lot was lost in translation. I also didn't understand you could break boxes or what inhibitors were even for until like my 3rd playthrough. I assumed they were story related for some big finale initially based on the flavor text.

Even with the updates I feel like it was massively cut short.
Really just rip off RE and give us an ending where you can save more people after unlocking everything. With some of the dialogue choices I feel like Ending 5 should have had an alternative outcome.

Also even after 100%-ing this I still don't have a clear picture of Ava's backstory.

I'm struggling to understand a lot of mechanics. I have no idea what the poison status does. It doesn't seem to lower health. The flavor text for all the warmbug extract mentions losing sanity and addiction, but is that an actual mechanic separate from arousal/horny? With the pregnancy kill timer, it's punishing to ever get inseminated. How long does the birth control pills last? Those also seem expensive to make. The vaccine prevents damage from poison gas, but the flavor text mentions it makes warmbug copulation more peaceful. Does it mitigate damage once? Even on the hardest difficulty it's a waste of resources for one extra hit. Hormone regulator is useless. Better to just stock up on armor, and you never have to deal with the horny mechanic, poison, or even health.

Game punishes you too much for trying the sexual content, and the only way to win is to avoid it as best as you can. When you're not horny winning the struggle mechanic pushes the warmbug off, but losing causes insemination/ejaculation. When horny it's the opposite, but winning is impossible frequently as the bar lowers way too fast. Am I misunderstanding the struggle mechanic? Do you get extract for maintaining the struggle longer or do you want the bar to reach all the way to the right? Do you want to win? What's more punishing, impregnation kill timer or not receiving warmbug extract? I can't tell what causes damage and what doesn't either.

I feel like this game desperately needed a way to finish without shooting/killing warmbugs but surviving by copulating. The extract mechanic could offset damage incurred while resources were spent on contraceptives and a sanity/addiction mechanic. Just make it so you can make weak contraceptives/mood stabilizers or an item that makes semen extraction easier made with RCT or Zarla Energy so you can trade bullets/medical supplies for contraceptives/extract. Another solution would be winning the struggle causes the warmbug to cum before Ava does which would get you the extract without damage/impregnation, but losing the struggle causes damage/pregnancy. I think the most fun design would be health/pregnancy (sanity or addiction) risk should be two separate bars you need to balance. Copulating/insemination heals you (this would fit the lore), but losing the struggle or doing it without contraceptives causes cumulative damage rather than a kill timer.

Briefly I tried playing without equiping armor, and I started to see how it could work. I would mostly avoid enemies, and kill the ones I couldn't. When arousal peaked sometimes I'd lose control over Ava and she would chase down the closet warmbug triggering a struggle. These were the only times the horny struggle was winnable. Problem is which struggle lead to insemination was not under player control at all, and I have no clue how long contraceptives last. If it's one time use then you'd need tons. Probably after the first combat tutorial in C6, there should have been an arousal tutorial. It didn't even need to be immediately after. You could have used the bathroom scene with the Tumorers as an arousal/insemination struggle tutorial when you first receive contraceptive pills. Bare minimum I would rework is make horny struggles easier to win, and make birth survivable. Let's say it's not the pregnancy but the high amount of poison exposure during birth that causes the game end, but vaccine acts like a permanent toggle for making it survivable but you still get some damage from it. That way insemination is still punishing, but you can keep playing while occasionally doing sex scenes if you have healing items. If not the contraceptive would still act as a one time life to save you which would make their limited numbers fine.

Last point the story needed more exposition.
Again a lot is probably lost in translation, but there's also tons things that could have been fleshed out.

God damnit, ending 5 is a son of bitch. The hint is that if you investigate the music box sounds distorted. You have to manually use the music key. Some narration indicating that it was played without the music key would have made that clear. Somehow I didn't get the Sardo Gaming scene to trigger despite getting all endings and 100% all the rooms. Figured it out. You can lock yourself out of the scene if you use the Crack Chip at the first opportunity when you get the battery. You have to hold off on it until you've done F3.

It looks like Dr. Linch is remaking the game. I wonder if any of things I thought of will be worked on.
Oh god I don't want to go through this game again. 100% was so much of a pain

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
Oh god I don't want to go through this game again. 100% was so much of a pain
It becomes very straightforward once you realize the only important items are bullets and armor and you've used inhibitors on the busiest rooms. Generally avoid fighting by crawling or sprinting. Some enemies you have to shoot to get forward. I make a habit to equip RCT bullets when exiting a room in case something nasty like a dog is right in front of me, but when possible switch to Zala bullets to conserve ammo. It's not even necessary. I was drowning in armor and RCT bullets very early in my last run. With a few tweaks a no armor run could have been fun. Here's all my saves. Between all of them you can see all the endings and cg scenes within 1-2 rooms.

Also here's my autohotkey for wasd, one hand play.

Last edited:

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
I think I finally figured out how the aroused grapple mechanics work. Whether the warmbug ejaculates or you escape depends on what animation frame you fill the bar on. This can be manipulated for a handful that don't inseminate.

Evilxdrill

Aug 1, 2023
THIS IS OUTDATED NOW SINCE THERE ARE SOME CHANGES IN 1.2.0, go find the updated guide (~#190, page 10). The new version download can also be found in page 10.
Semi-Guide, editing as I play
Tips:
Chest loots are all randomized (except first) so save-scum if need to
Save whenever necessary or passing by Spawn, after each save, it will give you 1 Portable Save which is separated slot from Spawn Save
Pick up any notes you see
Difficulty give different number of Crash Chip (CC)
Important Chest loots in priority imo: Zarla/Red Core energy > Bullet > Battery > Consumable > Metal
It is recommended to clear a room if you got the ammo since mob will continuously spawn and will flood a room if not controlled
Unlimited Metal (Armor and Ammo material) at F7 accessable after getting Staff Card
Unlimited Zarla Energy (Ammo material) at D8, after getting lockpick with CC at F2
Mob will only respawn in area with Purple Creep Wall, starting from Egg > Maggot > Adult
Lair Inhibitor (Fixed Drop) can be found around the map, when used on Purple Creep will prevent mob from respawning.
Assuming running hardest mode with 3 CC

Ending 1: Final Calling

Ending 2 & 3: Maze of Kambrian & Inhuman

Ending 4:

Ending 5:

Gallery only got the H-scene, no animation
H-animation gallery will be added once it out of Early Access

Not sure how to transfer gallery save, so unless someone tell me how to extract it, here a guide on each CG
I need to full complete save files with all scene

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Is there any walkthrough? I just started the game yet i already feel stuck

EDIT: Nvm, found it while scrolling through the pages

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2022
View attachment 745248

Overview:
Ava Liberty wakes up in the dark and finds herself forced to land on the dangerous Planet - Kambrian.
The vicious monsters on this planet will hunt Ava down and give Ava the most brutal and primitive treatment.
Ava must find other team members - and most of all, finding her beloved - Victoria Talent..​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-12
Release Date: 2021-04-21
Developer: linch47 - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.3.0
Language: English, Chinese, Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
I can't get past the first level. I need an entire walkthrough for the entire game.

Sneakyass

Jun 16, 2018
I can't get past the first level. I need an entire walkthrough for the entire game.
Walkthrough was posted earlier... what i have is in 2 parts.
To get the whole game you need multiple play-throughs and have to read/access all the documents to get the final end (just collecting doesn't count)

Reactions: f9account
Jul 22, 2022
It becomes very straightforward once you realize the only important items are bullets and armor and you've used inhibitors on the busiest rooms. Generally avoid fighting by crawling or sprinting. Some enemies you have to shoot to get forward. I make a habit to equip RCT bullets when exiting a room in case something nasty like a dog is right in front of me, but when possible switch to Zala bullets to conserve ammo. It's not even necessary. I was drowning in armor and RCT bullets very early in my last run. With a few tweaks a no armor run could have been fun. Here's all my saves. Between all of them you can see all the endings and cg scenes within 1-2 rooms.

Also here's my autohotkey for wasd, one hand play.
how do i get the saves to work, where do i put them?

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
Interesting looking game at first. Def has some metroid vibes and atmosphere but man.. the default controls are all over the place and feel unnatural. Also, this is the first japanese game i see using Z instead of shift to sprint.

Reactions: Rimain
2.00 star(s) 9 Votes