f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Interesting looking game at first. Def has some metroid vibes and atmosphere but man.. the default controls are all over the place and feel unnatural. Also, this is the first japanese game i see using Z instead of shift to sprint.
The author might be Chinese.

reaper_0412

Mar 31, 2023
View attachment 745248

Overview:
Ava Liberty wakes up in the dark and finds herself forced to land on the dangerous Planet - Kambrian.
The vicious monsters on this planet will hunt Ava down and give Ava the most brutal and primitive treatment.
Ava must find other team members - and most of all, finding her beloved - Victoria Talent..​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-12
Release Date: 2021-04-21
Developer: linch47 - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.3.0
Language: English, Chinese, Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
how do you get it in full screen?

Aug 27, 2019
how do you get it in full screen?
I tried editing the Registry to do this, since that was the only way i knew how, and the game resets the registry kerys upon opening it. So I looked some more and found this tool Whic is pretty easy. Download and install it. Then Open the game. Then click on the tool and select the game as a favorite. it should auto detect and fullscreen it. Such a waaaay better playing experience in fullscreen 1719424576238.png

ZafiroX3

Sep 28, 2018
Does anyone know why the game breaks when loading a different game even if it asks for odm_game_log.txt???

Aug 27, 2019
someone else's save
PD: i use traductor google
The Save game could have been for an Earlier release of the Game. a Different Build. Some Code and even the Structure of the Save files may not work between versions. I know They encrypt the save data and then store it inside of a .json file

ZafiroX3

Sep 28, 2018
The Save game could have been for an Earlier release of the Game. a Different Build. Some Code and even the Structure of the Save files may not work between versions. I know They encrypt the save data and then store it inside of a .json file
It appears to me as .dat in the game folder
(Sorry, I had the wrong file, if it comes out as .json)

Sneakyass

Jun 16, 2018
It's been a while since i read the game code but you might be running into an issue where the game is trying to check you save status based on information within the odm_game_log.txt
This is the only game i've seen that has a separate file outside the save which is updated throughout the game to track certain milestones.. it could be trying to read some code from the log which is missing and crashing. I know that was an issue blocking several saves from unlock the end-game before

Aug 27, 2019
For anyone that would like to mod their game, The UnityRuntimeEditor Tool found here on Github -->
Is Really Nice to have. You'll need to follow the instructions on the github and install BepInEx to use the tool " Can be downloaded here --> . Just extract the BepInEx Contents to the Game installation folder where the Angimanation.exe is located. Then download the RuntimeEditor and Extract the zip inside the Plugins folder inside of BepInEx. You can then open the tool using F12 1719513765463.png 1719513739147.png 1719513816857.png

Reactions: Buziol

ZafiroX3

Sep 28, 2018
For anyone that would like to mod their game, The UnityRuntimeEditor Tool found here on Github -->
Is Really Nice to have. You'll need to follow the instructions on the github and install BepInEx to use the tool " Can be downloaded here --> . Just extract the BepInEx Contents to the Game installation folder where the Angimanation.exe is located. Then download the RuntimeEditor and Extract the zip inside the Plugins folder inside of BepInEx. You can then open the tool using F12 View attachment 3776005 View attachment 3776004 View attachment 3776007
I downloaded the tool but I don't know how to use it for the dark room or the gallery

Aug 27, 2019
I downloaded the tool but I don't know how to use it for the dark room or the gallery
Yeah, the tools is quite advanced and you'll need to know or have experience modding games to do much with it. I will sat, you can quite easily change values like heath and ammunition with the tool. There's a few tutorials on how to use it with other games

2.00 star(s) 9 Votes