Sneakyass

Jun 16, 2018
Oh forgot to say this.
Where the hell is the genesis relic?
not sure what one that is... there are the 3 you get from completions; 2 at any level and 1 at only hard or beyond (after the first two). beyond that the rest are in game (flame ring, bracelet and music key)

Reactions: YuriiH

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
not sure what one that is... there are the 3 you get from completions; 2 at any level and 1 at only hard or beyond (after the first two). beyond that the rest are in game (flame ring, bracelet and music key)
Oh! Then i think i get it. It must be the bracelet.

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
The 8th animation is the female Tumorer animation, if you go back to toilet room after the cutscene it should unlock
This is what i have
MC getting licked
Tumorer masturbating
Sardo masturbating
Sardo getting fucked
Dick monster at the ceiling
MC with awa
female tumorer stuck in the toilet
the toilet scene must be the last one so i am missing something else. could you tell me where it is?

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Dude, try to make your posts into one. It's a cluster fuck to see the entire page filled with you responding to someone with one sentence x10.
I'm so sorry.
The post right up ahead is my last question.
Could you tell me what scene i am missing and where i can find it?

Farlan

Jun 13, 2017
Did anyone even found those in 1.3 ???
Pregnant event added! - Event will show after "Inhuman" end
Special prison event added! - Event will show after "Final Call" end
New CG added! A secret submissive character is having group sex!
Completed on hardest difficulty for "Final Call", but there is no even after end CG...

Reactions: f9account
Jun 30, 2021
Thank you, but it'll require the logfile as well.
What does logfile mean? I'm not exactly well versed in technology stuff

I got to the music box and I played it but it said nothing happened?

BRUH FUCK I JUST READ THE THING WHERE IT TOLD ME I CAN'T GET THE LAST ENDING FUCK THIS GAME I FUCKING HATE THIS SHIT
wait no this is another version

Sneakyass

Jun 16, 2018
So the ending is there in the final version.. but the game actively checks that the ingame files were read, and story ending were seen before you can unlock the final ending. if you saved right before the end, reload it and make sure you read all the document and logs in game.

Jun 30, 2021
So the ending is there in the final version.. but the game actively checks that the ingame files were read, and story ending were seen before you can unlock the final ending. if you saved right before the end, reload it and make sure you read all the document and logs in game.
I need to read all the docs? ok got it

I just flipped through all the documents but I'm missing some intelligence such as liberty part 3, antiya part 3, sardo part 3, and LMK71 part 3

Do I needa revisit all the rooms? Sounds like a pain

Edit: Didn't mean to spam, sorry

Edit 2: Ok, I've already done 4 endings before this run because I had brain damage and didn't realize I needed 3 crack chips for the last ending if I wanted the upgraded weapon

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 9 Votes