RPGM May's Summer Vacation [v0.04.1] [Otchakun]

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

yellow777

Nov 7, 2022
It was really fun playing your game. I think it was a time well spent, it was joyful. I think you have plenty of room to expand your game, and I noticed that from the still closed scenarios. Betty is the girl on the private beach property, I have a feeling it could only be her. You should open the hole in the wall again in the future of the game ;) it was wow &). Good job

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
It was really fun playing your game. I think it was a time well spent, it was joyful. I think you have plenty of room to expand your game, and I noticed that from the still closed scenarios. Betty is the girl on the private beach property, I have a feeling it could only be her. You should open the hole in the wall again in the future of the game ;) it was wow &). Good job
Glad you've had that much fun! Thanks for playing! xD

Yes, still got plenty of stuff planned to appear. At least enough for 1-2 more years of development, with no end in sight. Rn I'm just expanding the game horizontally (introducing the characters and adding new areas) before growing more vertically (actually making progress and giving closure to the different questlines). The non-linear sandbox nature of the game kinda helps too, since I can just add anything anytime and it just kinda fits lol

And good idea. The wall hole has plenty of potential. Hmm... Gotta keep notes on that.:unsure:

Reactions: secrettunel6969

_Nixi_

Oct 21, 2020
For the people having issues with Fanbox and PayPal, I've made a Subscribestar account. It's still under review by the time I'm posting this, so you may need to wait a little.
(No demosaic patch needed for this one)

Otchakun Finally SS nuke your account ?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Otchakun

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Otchakun Finally SS nuke your account ?
Rather, it never actually left the review period. It's weird you can't view the post tho.

1721740154482.png

Either way, I hear people can spend literally years in the waiting list, so my hopes aren't exactly high. I hear linking it to a Discord server speeds things up, so I might give it a try with an alt account.

If you want to play the new versions 1 week early like the Fanbox people, you can send me money on when the update is out.
Or if you just want to support the project, I kinda have this unannounced account. No posts in it tho since they don't like the cute and funny, but I could just email people the download links too, I suppose. Never used it before either so not 100% sure how it works xD

Last edited:

yellow777

Nov 7, 2022
Glad you've had that much fun! Thanks for playing! xD

Yes, still got plenty of stuff planned to appear. At least enough for 1-2 more years of development, with no end in sight. Rn I'm just expanding the game horizontally (introducing the characters and adding new areas) before growing more vertically (actually making progress and giving closure to the different questlines). The non-linear sandbox nature of the game kinda helps too, since I can just add anything anytime and it just kinda fits lol

And good idea. The wall hole has plenty of potential. Hmm... Gotta keep notes on that.:unsure:
In fact, the hole in the wall was quite spicy ;) on the beach at night, imagine, a rope trap that grabs May by one leg and leaves her upside down completely exposed. Just an idea :) . See you

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
In fact, the hole in the wall was quite spicy ;) on the beach at night, imagine, a rope trap that grabs May by one leg and leaves her upside down completely exposed. Just an idea :) . See you
Hmmm... the rope trap could work well in the forest too. Maybe a hunter left it, only to capture a different king of game
:unsure: :unsure:

Reactions: yellow777

_Nixi_

Oct 21, 2020
Rather, it never actually left the review period. It's weird you can't view the post tho.

View attachment 3859417

Either way, I hear people can spend literally years in the waiting list, so my hopes aren't exactly high. I hear linking it to a Discord server speeds things up, so I might give it a try with an alt account.

If you want to play the new versions 1 week early like the Fanbox people, you can send me money on when the update is out.
Or if you just want to support the project, I kinda have this unannounced account. No posts in it tho since they don't like the cute and funny, but I could just email people the download links too, I suppose. Never used it before either so not 100% sure how it works xD
I didn't knew Stripe, I'll take a look, yeah this is the page I see when I try to reach your account, weird :unsure:

1721813231453.png

• Red Heart

sbiab

Nov 5, 2017
I love games where you can make characters be obsessed with anal and still keep their vaginal virginity, so far this game is perfect in that regard but are there any plans to leave such an option to the player in the future. Also are there any plans to add clothing customization, for example going pantyless outside wilingly or switching to a outside of the restaurant.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
I love games where you can make characters be obsessed with anal and still keep their vaginal virginity, so far this game is perfect in that regard but are there any plans to leave such an option to the player in the future. Also are there any plans to add clothing customization, for example going pantyless outside wilingly or switching to a outside of the restaurant.
Personally I always try to keep my character's hymen intact in this kind of game too, so dw, it's always going to be an option xD

Not so much changing outfits tho. As fun as it could theoretically be, if I allow the player to wear anything they want anywhere they want, then I'd have to make variants of every available scene for every possible outfit. This just isn't viable in this kind of game, since every scene has unique drawings from different poses and angles. Games that do manage this are usually either text-based, or reuse the same 2-3 illustrations for every scene, which isn't the case here.

So the compromise we reached is, some areas give you a small selection of outfits, which you can only wear there. In the restaurant you wear the chinese dress, on the beach you get to choose between 3 bikini options, and some cutscenes have unique outfits. Everywhere else May just wears her default clothes tho, sorry.

Reactions: alexpizza and Ahsl

Kira_Yamato

Dec 18, 2017
I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but are you planning on adding something like a Glory Hole? This could be used in a bathroom, like in a restaurant, game room, or a public bathroom added later. This would give the main character the ability to interact with a cock, while still remaining anonymous and feeling less embarrassed. Things like touching or licking and still maintaining her virginity. :)

• Red Heart

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but are you planning on adding something like a Glory Hole? This could be used in a bathroom, like in a restaurant, game room, or a public bathroom added later. This would give the main character the ability to interact with a cock, while still remaining anonymous and feeling less embarrassed. Things like touching or licking and still maintaining her virginity. :)
It's not out of the question! It just isn't high up in my priorities, and I'd want to come up with a funny excuse as to why and how it's happening.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes