RPGM May's Summer Vacation [v0.04.1] [Otchakun]

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes
Mar 25, 2022
Well, given the whole scene would probably take place in like... 30 minutes, not sure if that challenge makes much sense. Unless it's a drinking game and Abby does smth to magically make May's bladder fill faster. She's definitively one to cheat anyway xD
well It could possibly make sense if May only has to hold it All in until after she finishes eating a late night dinner with Abby and her family at their house with a very full bladder then she could allowed to freely go pee either in their bathroom or at her own bathroom back at home I'm not really sure myself and I honestly don't mind if something like that takes only about 30 minutes to complete but you did have a good idea there about playing a drinking game with Abby it could potentially be an option just in case if you can't find a way to make the pee holding dare work in a way that makes sense

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Otchakun

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Betty is here! v0.04.2 is out!
I hope it's gonna be worth the wait ;)

betty chair.png

Demosaic patch:

The update will be free for everyone in 7 days, as always!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Now the other question is where are the new urination scenes?
Isneakily went into the folder
There's one full pee scene, plus a few others that hint at it (like one where we need to wash Betty's peed panties).
But if you're just looking through the files, try "betty_massage_front_base4.png" ;)

(You won't find it in the demosaic patch tho, if that's where you're looking. That scene didn't require any censorship)

Ahsl

Feb 22, 2022
Betty is here! v0.04.2 is out!
I hope it's gonna be worth the wait ;)

View attachment 4061455

Demosaic patch:
Mega

The update will be free for everyone in 7 days, as always!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your characters are so cute! You're really talented at character design.

• Love
Reactions: Otchakun

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Your characters are so cute! You're really talented at character design.
Aww thank you!! <3
I usually keep my characters pretty simple (cough cough, easier to draw), but made an exception for Betty since being extravagant kinda fits her style xD

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes