RPGM May's Summer Vacation [v0.04.1] [Otchakun]

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes
Mar 25, 2022
No they just pee and then whoever is the last to finish is the winner.
Or they just drink eachothers pee to see who can handle it better.
idk.
they're holding beforehand tho
uh okay so if I'm thinking this right you mean that whoever finishes fully emptying their bladder completely first is the winner while the last one to do so is the loser am I right?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Otchakun

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Otchakun can decide.
Well well~
Got me a little confused along the way, but gotta say it's not a bad idea!

Not exactly the vibe I had in mind, but maybe I could find a way of making it work with the plans of rivalry between the gangs (the leaders are meant to be siblings, so just imagine one drinking the other's pee...)

If I can't fit it in, then a pee drinking contest is still a nice idea for a quest I could add somewhere else xD

QuiteQuiet

May 2, 2023
Well well~

Not exactly the vibe I had in mind, but maybe I could find a way of making it work with the plans of rivalry between the gangs (the leaders are meant to be siblings, so just imagine one drinking the other's pee...)

If I can't fit it in, then a pee drinking contest is still a nice idea for a quest I could add somewhere else xD
Just be careful doing anything remotely involving incest unless you're confident your payment sources won't push back. Last thing you need is to have your income cutoff for something that doesn't need to 100% be included in your game. Worse comes to worse, you can release a patch outside of said sources (or "encourage" someone else to make it) that reverts relationships to what you originally intended them to be.
I'm sure a few people here are curious if anything will happen with May's parents, and I'll admit I was curious too. In the end, it's your game. Tell the story you want to tell without caving to fans too much.

• Red Heart
Mar 25, 2022
Well well~

and if you can't fit that in as well there's another pee related idea for a Quest that could probably work but I'm not really sure myself it's either a good one or a bad one the idea is a quest that involves around Pee holding with may being forced to endure a full bladder and hold all of her pee in for a whole day after her cousin Abby or someone else made her drink a lot of orange juice and banned her from using the bathroom for the rest of the day despite the fact that she really needs to pee very badly

• Red Heart

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Just be careful doing anything remotely involving incest unless you're confident your payment sources won't push back. Last thing you need is to have your income cutoff for something that doesn't need to 100% be included in your game. Worse comes to worse, you can release a patch outside of said sources (or "encourage" someone else to make it) that reverts relationships to what you originally intended them to be.
I'm sure a few people here are curious if anything will happen with May's parents, and I'll admit I was curious too. In the end, it's your game. Tell the story you want to tell without caving to fans too much.
That ship has long sailed with the loli

Reactions: Roerdin

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Yes, don't worry. At least Fanbox isn't as annoying as other platforms, and I have backups in case things go bad. External patches are smth I'm already doing too for the mosaics, so not out of question. Plus, it's not like they'd be having sex anyway, so I wouldn't consider drinking pee as incest.
I did set up smth for May's parents, but they're pretty low in my priority list, so that's why nothing has been done with them yet.

and if you can't fit that in as well there's another pee related idea for a Quest that could probably work but I'm not really sure myself it's either a good one or a bad one the idea is a quest that involves around Pee holding with may being forced to endure a full bladder and hold all of her pee in for a whole day after her cousin Abby or someone else made her drink a lot of orange juice and banned her from using the bathroom for the rest of the day despite the fact that she really needs to pee very badly
Actually got more than one pee holding/omorashi scenario already written out, so don't worry. It's happening ;)

Mar 25, 2022
Yes, don't worry. At least Fanbox isn't as annoying as other platforms, and I have backups in case things go bad. External patches are smth I'm already doing too for the mosaics, so not out of question. Plus, it's not like they'd be having sex anyway, so I wouldn't consider drinking pee as incest.
I did set up smth for May's parents, but they're pretty low in my priority list, so that's why nothing has been done with them yet.

Actually got more than one pee holding/omorashi scenario already written out, so don't worry. It's happening ;)
written out? Sorry if I'm confused but Usually it means scrapped content or cut content am I wrong? Because saying written in or written into the game would have been a more understandable way to say it's happening

• Red Heart

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
written out? Sorry if I'm confused but Usually it means scrapped content or cut content am I wrong? Because saying written in or written into the game would have been a more understandable way to say it's happening
I mean the scenes are written in my notepad, just waiting to get added into the game when the time is right.
Is the "out" part what's confusing? Sorry, English isn't my first language and phrasal verbs are a nightmare to me xD

Mar 25, 2022
I mean the scenes are written in my notepad, just waiting to get added into the game when the time is right.
Is the "out" part what's confusing? Sorry, English isn't my first language and phrasal verbs are a nightmare to me xD
It's okay the reason why the out part is so confusing is because usually that word means that you're outside or signing someone out of a program or writing yourself out of the script or kicking someone out of a club while the in word means you're inside a building invited in or writing something into a script it could be a name or anything else do you now understand

• Red Heart

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
It's okay the reason why the out part is so confusing is because usually that word means that you're outside or signing someone out of a program or writing yourself out of the script or kicking someone out of a club while the in word means you're inside a building invited in or writing something into a script it could be a name or anything else do you now understand
OK, I think I get it xD

Either way, some omorashi scenes are already written in the script, meaning they're most likely gonna happen. One is meant for the Gropers (for when we revisit the city), and another for a spooky Halloween update (or "Summerween", since the game isn't exactly set in october lol). Both are only happening next year, most likely.

Already got content planned out for over a year of updates, so don't worry. I'm frequently adding ideas people give here into planned scenarios/questlines too, so don't be discouraged from sharing!

Made this roadmap a while ago, if you want an idea to what's coming.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tho I should post another one soon cause things have been changing a bit since then xD

(This kind of stuff is always out on free posts on my too if anybody likes following creators there.)

Mar 25, 2022
OK, I think I get it xD

Either way, some omorashi scenes are already written in the script, meaning they're most likely gonna happen. One is meant for the Gropers (for when we revisit the city), and another for a spooky Halloween update (or "Summerween", since the game isn't exactly set in october lol). Both are only happening next year, most likely.

Already got content planned out for over a year of updates, so don't worry. I'm frequently adding ideas people give here into planned scenarios/questlines too, so don't be discouraged from sharing!

Made this roadmap a while ago, if you want an idea to what's coming.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tho I should post another one soon cause things have been changing a bit since then xD

(This kind of stuff is always out on free posts on my too if anybody likes following creators there.)
So both of them are happening next year and not this year if that's true then GTA VI would be really close to releasing by then

• Haha

Hobucup

Jun 24, 2020
I just hope that abby gets the pee scene she deserves. Or any one of my ideas comes into light regarding abby or ember tbh

• Red Heart

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
if omorashi content is included in one of the updates coming out this year it would be a lot more than just being worth the wait
It's smth I'm really into myself, so if I can come up with a good excuse to add it, I will, dw xD

I just hope that abby gets the pee scene she deserves. Or any one of my ideas comes into light regarding abby or ember tbh
Pee isn't quite what Abby is themed around, so it's not as likely to show up soon, but if even Ember had her chance so there's no excuse lol

Got a sleepover scene planned for v0.05.0-1 (so 3-4 updates from now). It's meant to have some games and challenges like truth or dare between the main 4, so I'm collecting ideas for what could happen. It's an easy way to find excuses for all kinds of crazy scenarios. Could have some kissing, stripping, peeing... If the player gets to make some choices, then all the better.

Last edited:

QuiteQuiet

May 2, 2023
Pissing content can, in certain contexts, still be considered sexual gratification. Between relatives, that's also incest.
Laws and regulations are vague on purpose for such reasons, so questionable actions/content can be judged on individual merits rather than broadly.
Keep in mind, I'm not telling you to not do it, just be thoughtful about potential consequences if someone decides to get salty and report your project or account.

• Thinking Face
Mar 25, 2022
It's smth I'm really into myself, so if I can come up with a good excuse to add it, I will, dw xD

Pee isn't quite what Abby is themed around, so it's not as likely to show up soon, but if even Ember had her chance so there's no excuse lol

Got a sleepover scene planned for v0.05.0-1 (so 3-4 updates from now). It's meant to have some games and challenges like truth or dare between the main 4, so I'm collecting ideas for what could happen. It's an easy way to find excuses for all kinds of crazy scenarios. Could have some kissing, stripping, peeing... If the player gets to make some choices, then all the better.
Truth or Dare might not be a bad idea at all in fact it is such a nice concept I left wondering whatever or not it's possible for May to be dared by Abby to drink a lot of orange juice and hold in her pee for a entire day while not being allowed any bathroom breaks

• Red Heart

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Truth or Dare might not be a bad idea at all in fact it is such a nice concept I left wondering whatever or not it's possible for May to be dared by Abby to drink a lot of orange juice and hold in her pee for a entire day while not being allowed any bathroom breaks
Well, given the whole scene would probably take place in like... 30 minutes, not sure if that challenge makes much sense. Unless it's a drinking game and Abby does smth to magically make May's bladder fill faster. She's definitively one to cheat anyway xD

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes