We clarified every planned tags and existential questions, so here is a useless poll : Who are you ?

• I am a stand-up comedian

Votes: 173 2.7%
  • I am just a regular everyday normal motherfucker

Votes: 2,116 32.7%
  • I am a fly in a sweater

Votes: 203 3.1%
  • I sexually identify as an attack helicopter

Votes: 1,604 24.8%
  • I'm a three-time world champion beer drinker located in the Zimbabwe

Votes: 289 4.5%
  • I am a book store owner living in the New Jersey

Votes: 181 2.8%
  • I am a slave ready to serve our Lord Vinkawa to have more anal scenes in the game

Votes: 462 7.1%
  • I am definitely not Ulysses S. Grant

Votes: 970 15.0%
  • I am Sofa King We Todd Did

Votes: 468 7.2%

• Total voters

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
what is after the event tho? she killed all the mafia goons and the guide still tells me to go and visit her at her home
Have you modified your save ?

If you did everything intended, you just have to go meet her at night the next day, and there are 2 more animations to discover.

Reactions: meltyquestfan

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Considering all the cute girls and raw shots happening, I'm hoping for pregnancy. I had a good time with this one so far.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Hello guys, any suggestion for a good approach on this game?
Hi man. Just track the girl's quest you want to bang first, and work on the PC before going to sleep. That should give you enough money for the expensive girls.

Reactions: T4t0rt

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Actually the reveal was predictable and logical. If they are trugly "pure" trey can't be corrupted. And if they're not? Well! Why not make it spicy? It's more fun this way.
for me my issue was Lilianne was the naive Nun and checked the nun fetish box. but the reveal changed her character a bit and came off as more satanist/cultist type thing and now she just seems like a chick in a nun outfit.

essentially it was like when you see a nerdy character glasses, braces, freckles, or whatever then she gets a "Make over" and now shes not the nerdy girl anymore. the character stays in the game but the nerdy aspect is gone and i'm just like..."couldn't you have kept her the same?"

for me its more of a fetish/character issue than a story issue.

the goth girl going bad ass seemed more well done to me for example.

Apr 1, 2024
Hey I have been trying this game for a while and I noticed that the scenes seem to be half lagging like it isn't smooth and I have been wondering if it's because of some bug or maybe because my phone isn't able to play it smoothly.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Hey I have been trying this game for a while and I noticed that the scenes seem to be half lagging like it isn't smooth and I have been wondering if it's because of some bug or maybe because my phone isn't able to play it smoothly.
It's because of the CPU of your phone, most Android can't play 2k/60fps animations.
Download a compressed version until I scale down all the files.

f95guest389

Jul 27, 2018
It's because of the CPU of your phone, most Android can't play 2k/60fps animations.
Download a compressed version until I scale down all the files.
Would you potentially be maintaining an uncompressed version for Windows/Linux & Mac?
Or will the compression method be lossless instead of lossy?

MasterSai

Nov 6, 2018
The only thing this game lacks is sound with the scenes. The animation looks great, but no sound with the action kinda breaks the immersion, for me at least. Hope the dev will include it in the future, but it doesn't seem that way.

kaput1577

Nov 29, 2022
The only thing this game lacks is sound with the scenes. The animation looks great, but no sound with the action kinda breaks the immersion, for me at least. Hope the dev will include it in the future, but it doesn't seem that way.
Good news for you, next update he will make every sex scene have sound and have climax animation. He will also add new character, remove influence grind and money grind. Player will get job instead.

Reactions: Vinkawa
4.30 star(s) 44 Votes