We clarified every planned tags and existential questions, so here is a useless poll : Who are you ?

• I am a stand-up comedian

Votes: 173 2.7%
  • I am just a regular everyday normal motherfucker

Votes: 2,116 32.7%
  • I am a fly in a sweater

Votes: 203 3.1%
  • I sexually identify as an attack helicopter

Votes: 1,605 24.8%
  • I'm a three-time world champion beer drinker located in the Zimbabwe

Votes: 289 4.5%
  • I am a book store owner living in the New Jersey

Votes: 181 2.8%
  • I am a slave ready to serve our Lord Vinkawa to have more anal scenes in the game

Votes: 462 7.1%
  • I am definitely not Ulysses S. Grant

Votes: 971 15.0%
  • I am Sofa King We Todd Did

Votes: 468 7.2%

• Total voters

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
hmmm, is it just me or is the cumshot scene for alice, from "fuck her from behind" in the morning at the table a bit wrong? we fuck her in the pussy, we cum inside, but the cg for after we finish shows us we came in her ass :WaitWhat: i know there were A LOT of rewrites and modified scenes in this game, so is this the case or am i missing something, kuz i'm prty sure my cum is comming out of the wrong hole :ROFLMAO::LUL:

InstaPrincess

Apr 24, 2023
How do you raise the Devil Horns stat (Lust?)? I am stuck at 6 with Nina but nothing I do ever gets her to the required 7 for the next scene...

Same goes for all the others. I can't seem to advance that stat whatever I do.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
How do you raise the Devil Horns stat (Lust?)? I am stuck at 6 with Nina but nothing I do ever gets her to the required 7 for the next scene...

Same goes for all the others. I can't seem to advance that stat whatever I do.
aaaa, you do there quests? once you have enf influence over them you can start there quest at the time and location that the quest req you to do so, after that you get + 1 to devil horns (lust)

InstaPrincess

Apr 24, 2023
aaaa, you do there quests? once you have enf influence over them you can start there quest at the time and location that the quest req you to do so, after that you get + 1 to devil horns (lust)
Yes, I did everything. But I have 6 Horns and the next quest requires 9 for example for Nina. And I have no way of getting there.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Yes, I did everything. But I have 6 Horns and the next quest requires 9 for example for Nina. And I have no way of getting there.
i am doing the quest right now, in order to advance alice story you need nina to have 9 lust, if you click on nina it will say that you need i think minimum of 28 control and to talk to her in the school halways morning after that you get to 7 lust. are you sure you are reading the correct quest infrmation for the correct character ?

Reactions: Vinkawa

InstaPrincess

Apr 24, 2023
i am doing the quest right now, in order to advance alice story you need nina to have 9 lust, if you click on nina it will say that you need i think minimum of 28 control and to talk to her in the school halways morning after that you get to 7 lust. are you sure you are reading the correct quest infrmation for the correct character ?
Ahh. Thank you. I think I mixed up the names. It was Alice I was talking about and it seems I need to advance Nina first. I should be more careful reading the quest log.

Reactions: Xegrid

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Was an ok game. I don't like sandbox games for the most part, just seems to me trying to make the game seem longer than it actually is with some grind.

But anyway the characters for the most part have no personality, game could have been just as easily about a boy working (grind) for money to buy some real-dolls, then open them up and fuck them.

I found the game pretty boring mostly, there are a couple of interesting parts. It is not all bad or anything, but maybe look at Cosy Cafe.... no grind and great characters, and not that much sex either.. but to me a way better game.... due mostly to interesting story and characters.

Well anyway, just my thoughts, I do appreciate the work that goes into making a game.
peace.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lerd0 and Vinkawa

Lambert911

Apr 25, 2018
Yeah there will be more femdom but this is not a priority right now as my supporters especially subscribed for incest and MILFs :BootyTime:

Sorry bro I'm never giving spoilers. (next version)

Yeah I knew I should have put the screwdriver too...
MILF is the way (⁠●⁠♡⁠∀⁠♡⁠)

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
I'm gonna leave a suggestion because I'm a fan of this project. Facial animations make or break the scenes. Don't make the mistake of cutting off/hiding the face to reduce workload, it's a common blunder. The face is where the investment pays off the most, more so than pumping or physics animations. Always try to include it in the scenes. It's promising to see the updates rolling. Best wishes.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
not sure how to feel about Lilianne now. her being the cute nun was a good attraction point. but the reveal was a bit of a let down.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Was an ok game. I don't like sandbox games for the most part, just seems to me trying to make the game seem longer than it actually is with some grind.

But anyway the characters for the most part have no personality, game could have been just as easily about a boy working (grind) for money to buy some real-dolls, then open them up and fuck them.

I found the game pretty boring mostly, there are a couple of interesting parts. It is not all bad or anything, but maybe look at Cosy Cafe.... no grind and great characters, and not that much sex either.. but to me a way better game.... due mostly to interesting story and characters.

Well anyway, just my thoughts, I do appreciate the work that goes into making a game.
peace.
Well that's your opinion and I respect it. But once again, when people admit not liking sandboxes and start praising a VN, you know it's gonna be a one-way conversation.
I've had 5 negative feedbacks so far, I'm pretty lucky. 100% of them say in the first lines they're not sandboxes fan.

Do yourself a favor and put that god damn "sandbox" in the excluded tags, ffs.

Also, Cosy Cafe bro ? I find it way more boring than my game. 10 fucking days and still no sex scene, we prefer not to have our dick in our hand more than 45 min for nothing here, I respect people's time in my game.
Also I think my Lucie has more personality than any of his protags, but that's just my opinion.
And for the rest of my characters, well I'm working on it, my game is two months old, his game is 1 year old, see the problem now ? What was the state of this game after 2 months ?
VN enjoyers tend to love a well-structured story not to feel bored quickly, so if you insist on not excluding the sandboxes in the tags, maybe give the devs the necessary time to write it.
Anyway, no anger, that's just my thoughts.

Man this game is sacred Fire, keep up the good work!! Thanks dev
smile-nod.gif

I'm gonna leave a suggestion because I'm a fan of this project. Facial animations make or break the scenes. Don't make the mistake of cutting off/hiding the face to reduce workload, it's a common blunder. The face is where the investment pays off the most, more so than pumping or physics animations. Always try to include it in the scenes. It's promising to see the updates rolling. Best wishes.
I'm glad you're fan of the game. But isn't there facial expressions for almost all my scenes ? Maybe sometimes the perspective simply does not allow me to show it.

not sure how to feel about Lilianne now. her being the cute nun was a good attraction point. but the reveal was a bit of a let down.
1725969600603.png

Last edited:

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Well that's your opinion. Once again, when people admit not liking sandboxes and start praising a VN, you know it's gonna be a one-way conversation.
I've had 5 negative feedbacks so far, I'm pretty lucky. 100% of them say in the first lines they're not sandboxes fan.

Also, Cosy Cafe bro ? That game is well known for its sus rating boost and its cliche characters(shy/slut/bullied), and I find it way more boring than my game. 10 fucking days and still no sex scene, we prefer not to have our dick in our hand more than 45 min for nothing, I respect people's time here.
Also I think my Lucie has more personality than any of his protags, but that's just my opinion.
And for the rest of my characters, well I'm working on it, my game is two months old, his game is 1 year old, see the problem now ? What was the state of this game after 2 months ?
VN enjoyers tend to love a well-structured story not to feel bored quickly, so if you insist on not excluding the sandboxes in the tags, maybe give the devs the necessary time to write it.

View attachment 4019027

I'm glad you're fan of the game. But isn't there facial expressions for almost all my scenes ? Maybe sometimes the perspective simply does not allow me to show it.

View attachment 4019034
Love the game it's fun. I have seen your post they say to me. This is my game I will do it the way I want I don't give a fuck. That's a breath of fresh air for me. Most of these devs bend. Respect ;)

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
Well that's your opinion and I respect it. But once again, when people admit not liking sandboxes and start praising a VN, you know it's gonna be a one-way conversation.

Also, Cosy Cafe bro ? That game is well known for its sus rating boost and its cliche characters(shy/slut/bullied), and I find it way more boring than my game. 10 fucking days and still no sex scene, we prefer not to have our dick in our hand more than 45 min for nothing here, I respect people's time in my game.

View attachment 4019027

View attachment 4019034
Sandbox can be fun, but I do admit some devs take the grind of a sandbox game to a whole new level. One I tried playing without the cheat mod someone made for it and took me 60 hours of my life to get a footjob from a female character. Not a fan of feet to start with but making the player grind for hours on end for one small sex scene it bullshit. For me you have the right balance, you make work worth while. My only real gripe is not enough anal yet.

4.30 star(s) 44 Votes