Izuka

Sep 28, 2020
I used to do actual translations, too, but people pretty much rated them like MTLs because my English isn't great. As a result taking months to translate something felt like a giant waste of time just for people to call it "barely above MTL". :HideThePain:

I just manually translated this one because it had very little text in complicated scripts. So essentially I had to look at every line anyways.

This is not the start of something new, or something like that, I'll keep developing the SLR system instead.
Didn't know that, i appreciate the work tho

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Lewd Crest Witch Jessica and the Perverted Ero-Trap Dungeon [v1.5] [yoshii tech] - Compressed

Win [379 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Huh... Can you share me a close save and give me directions how exactly to trigger that?

Edit: I found the entry in Commonevents, it's present in the original game and wasn't changed with the translation, so it looks like the dev fucked up.
Now the question is what animations should I make it play instead.
nk2d1_00 and nk2d2_00 of that event don't exist.
I could just remove the entries I guess...
Also I would need a way to actually test it so I would still appreciate a close save and instructions.

Edit2: It's Commonevents entry 267 "Lump of flesh trying to take the player in with big boobs and futa", the entire animation is missing. As far as I can tell all other versions are working. (Normal, Futa, and Big Boobs individually.)
Just got the crash with just Big Boobs, so it isn't 'just' that animation.
Capture.PNG
I used your 'Big Boobs Only' patch, in case that matters.

redplauge

Feb 20, 2018
How do you get the curses?
the base one is when all her cloths are destroyed (lewd mark)
the large breasts and futa are found at 1-3, and 2-2 you cant miss them they're just past the save point. a purple heart for boobs, and yellow heart for futa.
will also note you cant pick them up if you have any cloths on (magical bless protection)

redplauge

Feb 20, 2018
Weird... but that file exists right? I'll look into it.
i'll point out thats the exact same image i was having an issue with. it may be an image of being captured?

going through the various scenarios in the replay room do not give the error no matter what choice you use
yes it appears to be linked to the images of being captured, but only for just big boobs and both. normal and futa seem to be unaffected, and even then it appears to be some specific positions.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
i'll point out thats the exact same image i was having an issue with. it may be an image of being captured?

going through the various scenarios in the replay room do not give the error no matter what choice you use
The one you reported was "nk2d1", this is "nk2b1" now.
The variations are nk1*** for the first scene, nk2a1-nk2a2 for normal, nk2b1-nk2b2 for big boobs, nk2c1-nk2c2 for futa, and nk2d1-nk2d2 for both.

Turns out the b version is missing, too, though. There's only a and c. I'll update the .

Last edited:

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Finally, a fappable game. Should not be this hard finding one. Jesus. And the only scene I even like is the orc.

LeakCode

Formerly 'lampuiho'
Nov 30, 2018
This game is quite underrated at the moment. I'll post a review later. Thank you for the translation.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
This game is quite underrated at the moment. I'll post a review later. Thank you for the translation.
But not as underrated as the original...
People think Lewd Crest Witch 1 is terrible, because all they've played is a broken Google MTL with half the content missing. :FacePalm:

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
But not as underrated as the original...
People think Lewd Crest Witch 1 is terrible, because all they've played is a broken Google MTL with half the content missing. :FacePalm:
I've found a minor error in the translation. I've saved just before the error.
The onahole has text that says "It can be used as a lid", I think that Lid may be an incorrect translation of Futa
1720785217587.png

And there's some sort of script error if you use the onahole after becoming a futa
1720785315167.png

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I've found a minor error in the translation. I've saved just before the error.
The onahole has text that says "It can be used as a lid", I think that Lid may be an incorrect translation of Futa
View attachment 3824112

And there's some sort of script error if you use the onahole after becoming a futa
View attachment 3824115
Oh yeah, that seems to be leftover SLR text. As for the script error I assume that's a broken \C[n] command, no Idea how that happened.

I'll update the patch in the translation thread soon and link to it in the OP.
(Because I doubt an Uploader would want to update the main download links for a small correction like that.)

Edit: I guess it would make more sense to simply include it in the crashfix patch since people get that one anyways.

Edit2: I was wrong it was a \V[n] variable command to count the ejaculations. Apparently I just never looked at that line somehow.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes