Plication

Mar 8, 2020
So in the demo available on DLSite, by default you had a regular fireball and had an option to turn on a cheat to make it stronger to one shot enemies. In this download it seems the super fireball is on by default and there's no way to turn it off.

SaltyAF

Jun 21, 2017
Here is full save for this game. Disappointing experience tbh. Though, i didn't play next and previous game from the same dev, so i can't say anything about them
Yoshii tech games are always entirely carried by the art. If they ever got their act together on the gameplay/story half it'd be great, but I doubt it'll happen after all the games they've released.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
So in the demo available on DLSite, by default you had a regular fireball and had an option to turn on a cheat to make it stronger to one shot enemies. In this download it seems the super fireball is on by default and there's no way to turn it off.
This is based on the original DLsite release version 1.5. There is no difference in damage numbers before and after applying my translation.
You'll have to ask the dev why he decided to release the game this way.

Plication

Mar 8, 2020
Honestly, having just finished the game, a weaker fireball would've just made it more tedious. Lewd Crest Knightess was actually a pretty decent game, so it's a shame this one is only really worth it as a gallery.

CharlieDontSurf

Jun 22, 2021
Here is full save for this game. Disappointing experience tbh. Though, i didn't play next and previous game from the same dev, so i can't say anything about them
One of dev's previous games, Lewd Crest Knightess, had some decent gameplay. Nothing too ground breaking, but it at least wasn't just more of same old tired gameplay that so many of these lewd RPGM games have. I'm cautiously optimistic for this game.

redplauge

Feb 20, 2018
didnt need to use localization to run the game.
BUT did get an image error near the end of the game.
Destroyed one of the fleshwall... balls? i got the error in ./img/picture/16_nk/nk2d1_00.png

folder seems intact, no odd characters, but the nk2d1_00.rpgmvp is... not there
nk2c2_00 to _15, then it goes to nk3a1_00
quick check of the unzip program and its wasn't in there either

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
didnt need to use localization to run the game.
BUT did get an image error near the end of the game.
Destroyed one of the fleshwall... balls? i got the error in ./img/picture/16_nk/nk2d1_00.png

folder seems intact, no odd characters, but the nk2d1_00.rpgmvp is... not there
nk2c2_00 to _15, then it goes to nk3a1_00
Huh... Can you share me a close save and give me directions how exactly to trigger that?

Edit: I found the entry in Commonevents, it's present in the original game and wasn't changed with the translation, so it looks like the dev fucked up.
Now the question is what animations should I make it play instead.
nk2d1_00 and nk2d2_00 of that event don't exist.
I could just remove the entries I guess...
Also I would need a way to actually test it so I would still appreciate a close save and instructions.

Edit2: It's Commonevents entry 267 "Lump of flesh trying to take the player in with big boobs and futa", the entire animation is missing. As far as I can tell all other versions are working. (Normal, Futa, and Big Boobs individually.)

Last edited:

redplauge

Feb 20, 2018
Edit2: It's Commonevents entry 267 "Lump of flesh trying to take the player in with big boobs and futa", the entire animation is missing. As far as I can tell all other versions are working. (Normal, Futa, and Big Boobs individually.)
fun so it was because i had all the things...

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
fun so it was because i had all the things...
Yep, and I just checked older versions of the game, that enemy was introduced in v1.5 so they don't have the files either.

The question is now, should I replace the animation with the big boobs version or with the futanari version? (So it no longer crashes and at least shows "something".)

I would assume futa since if someone picked that, they probably care more about it, than having big boobs?

Edit: I guess instead of updating the main download links I could just offer 2 patches and people can choose that way.

Edit2: Done I've also included one that just plays the other event of that enemy if someone rather wants that instead of one curse suddenly disappearing for the scene.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Holy shit shisaye!? I thought you only do MTL for abandoned game?
I used to do actual translations, too, but people pretty much rated them like MTLs because my English isn't great. As a result taking months to translate something felt like a giant waste of time just for people to call it "barely above MTL". :HideThePain:

I just manually translated this one because it had very little text in complicated scripts. So essentially I had to look at every line anyways.

This is not the start of something new, or something like that, I'll keep developing the SLR system instead.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes