RPGM - Completed - Lewd Crest Witch Jessica and the Perverted Ero-Trap Dungeon [v1.5] [yoshii tech]

1. 4.00 star(s)

joojnista37

It's a very short sidescroller with a bunch of cool animations; idc about story so jumping to action is a + for me. there is also a few game-overs you can collect, and a extra final for doing "pure" (all the way with outifit) run.
    The corruption was already there but it works, you need to break the outfit first.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

YamiAi

Ero-Trap dungeons and lewd crests are relatively common hentai tropes these days, but I generally like them. They're a good excuse for corruption and sometimes interesting sex scenes. This game is sadly both quite short and not that ambitious. You can finish the game in about half an hour, probably even less, and there aren't that many sex scenes. I guess the breast expansion and dick-growing stuff adds a bit to it, but not that much. It's very forgettable since there's practically no story.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

mideanon

Aggressively mid trap dungeon game.
    It has sex scenes
    it has some form of "puzzles" and "exploration"
    it has "gameplay" in the form of you one-shotting enemies and platforming shittily
    it has "a story" that's basic as all hell.
    it's a gallery viewer and you might as well look for hentai on the internet instead
  4. 4.00 star(s)

AngelGrace

Hmm, this dev seems to have a type. Not mine, but I can certainly go for a good busty bl-oh! We're rolling!

Lewd Crest Witch Jessica and the Perverted Ero-Trap Dungeon, which from this point I'll be calling Lewd Crest Witch for brevity's sake, is a pretty good game for what it is. Naturally, I see a lewd crest, I come running, but this is less an ero-status game than it is a harassment game (Look I don't pick these tags).

This is the second(?) game in the series, which means Jessica knows what's going on, even if you don't. Essentially, this is a lewd dungeon which inscribes Jessica with a lewd crest which...makes her open to sex. If you step on a trap or touch a monster while naked, you'll immediately go into a sex scene. There's also a couple of traps that are instant defeat but...generally you'll know when you're walking into something dumb.

The controls are simple enough, once you know what they are, and Jessica can oneshot pretty much all the monsters, so it's a matter of your platforming skill, especially since all the traps are out in the open. In later levels, jumping in the wrong place can lead to you getting chainfucked by enemies, but eventually you start to notice where that's about to happen.

Honestly, it's a very simple game that's very honest about what it is: A quick and easy way to see a busy girl/futa get fucked. On that alone, Lewd Crest Witch gets just three stars. I don't hate simple games like this, but being a girl, I kind of want to see the girl enjoying herself more than this one gives me, and you can't show me lewd crests and ero-traps and not give me ero-statuses to manage, geez.

Lewd Crest Witch gains another star though for being translated. I speak fair enough Japanese and have translation tools, so games being in Japanese isn't too bad for me, but it's nice to see someone going the extra mile and translating one of these games. The translation is good (though there's really not a lot of text to translate) and putting the English Text over the Japanese one on the title screen is good work in my book.

Lewd Crest Witch is another game that's best enjoyed once your gallery is fully unlocked, but as a sex simulator, it's satisfactory and the uploader clearly cares enough to put in a little extra work.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

k2ren

version completed v1.5

hard to rate this. on one hand it has absolutely 0 story. so heroine's reactions to lewdness has 0 eroticism to it. (she does have reactions, in writing and on her face, and less hp you have the more turned on she is) but no real corruption or consequence of anything

on the other hand. it doesn't waste your time. there are a couple of different enemies, if you touch them lewd scene comes where you have to escape or lose hp and get defeated. but the gameplay is very braindead. move slowly, jump, shoot fireball and 1hit most enemies.

there are some creativity to places so it's not super easy (some traps where you fall into a lot of enemies) but still the gameplay is extremely low effort. but with that low effort gameplay they did what they could with the level design so you can occasionally get fucked even if you didn't plan to.

it's censored so that loses eroticism too, but all sex scenes have animations.

i think this game is near impossible to fap, and it has a lot of low effort parts, but a lot of high effort parts too. im completely lost in how to rate this. it's certainly not a 1/5 game but certainly not a 5/5.

you can finish this game in 1hour (and see all the scenes within that time), it has unlockable gallery on first death, it's not grindy due to many quality of life design decisions in game, so you can decide for yourself what you want to rate it.

since it's censored and imo unfappable (due to lack of story and consequence) i decided on 3/5.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Illidan No Women 10000

Hello! It's me, Illidan! And today, i will review this hgame too! Ero-Trap dungeon... Indeed, there is a lot of traps(not male ones) here, which endangers your pure route ending!!! If you of course going to do such ending. Anyway, i will rate this game by such categories : Translation, story, gameplay and hscenes

Let's start!
    -----------

Translation 4 - 5/5 - Translation here okay, mainly beause there is almost no text in this game, except for some tablets and starting text. The only on which i can nitpick, is overlayed english translation text, over japanese one on the right side. Where your H experience displayed. Personally i would give 4, but i will place 5

Story 0/5 - Story??? Where do you see story here?

Gameplay 2/5 - Very mediocre gameplay with simply walking and pressing shift to kill enemies, while jumping to avoid some traps. There is no difficulty, but it certainly annoying when you collide to block, which isn't even fully takes place, or traps which takes entire block. Like... Wtf? Also character sliding a little bit, after stopping and etc. There is annoying positioning of character and camera. You have muh shorter vision on the left, compared to right side. Overally game isn't that hard and can be completed uber fast. It took only 20 minutes for me to complete all levels, without loading game.

Beware of stupidly placed traps, which are simply long pitfalls. It will lead to 3-6 enemies which will deal a lot of damage and likely ruin pure ending run. Though... It's also kinda dissapointing..

Hscenes 4/5- Well.... I certainly don't like animations here, but i will place 4. All of them looks kinda slow and... Uh... Lacking? But it's only for me and you might find it interesting

Conclusion 2.5/5 - Game which doesn't deserve your time to complete it. Even if takes not much time, it's still pretty frustrating experience, considering poor camera positioning and controls