Unity Completed FUCK OR DIE [Final] [Hyper'sthene]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Fanatic4500

Aug 25, 2017
This game is really boring, goddamn. There is next to nothing to do and 6 animations where you literally just lay there and let some horrible dialogue float by. People who don't have VR, you're not missing out.

panaku

Sep 30, 2017
This game is really boring, goddamn. There is next to nothing to do and 6 animations where you literally just lay there and let some horrible dialogue float by. People who don't have VR, you're not missing out.
lucky for you you got the animation.. for me she just dont do shit and enjoy to a see a stick with a weird thing on it .. i try almost evrething

Tehhetteh

Sep 3, 2018
QoL Protips for this game:

• (FREE!) is highly recommended for this game. The space mover is a lifesaver. .
  • English, Motherfucker! Do you speak it?! Yes, this game does. Go into the options menu and set language to English.
  • And for people stuck on the part where she is topless sitting on the bed:
    1. Use space mover to move away from her until the blue circles come back.
    2. Hold both controllers in one hand and place them inside a blue circle and wait for the animation to finish playing. The text box will fade to let you know. If it cuts off, that means you interrupted the animation. IIRC, the spots are: left boob, right boob, left knee, right knee, pussy, buttcrack, and forehead. I think you can move your headset into the forehead for a kissing animation. Anywho, just keep doing the animations until she advances the plot to the blowjob scene.

CYFire

Feb 8, 2018
I feel sorry if you payed 60 bucks for it. The unpatched version is not a game at all (find two keys in literally 1 sqm floor...), and the patched version gives you overload of thingys that don't even matter. Then suddenly you are stuck, can't move around anymore, can't get anything done.

It could have been great. Quirky trope. VR with well animated humans, no fur. Some puzzle/escape room elements. Sounds good in theory. So why?

Theodrian

Dec 4, 2018
Quest 2 controllers never show up in game no matter how you set the settings. You just stand there halfway through the floor (no matter what you set ground level to) unable to do anything but look around the room with a non-interactive menu in the air above your head. If you hit the Oculus button you see the hands appear but as soon as you close the menu they vanish again.

Tehhetteh

Sep 3, 2018
Quest 2 controllers never show up in game no matter how you set the settings. You just stand there halfway through the floor (no matter what you set ground level to) unable to do anything but look around the room with a non-interactive menu in the air above your head. If you hit the Oculus button you see the hands appear but as soon as you close the menu they vanish again.
how are you launching the game? I have a quest 2 and it works just fine. I launch SteamVR first and then the game itself.

LongJohn77

May 16, 2017
There is a lot of work to be done to improve it but the idea is very good and has the potential to become a great game. Bad or unclear controller management, at least on Quest 2

BingusBoi

May 1, 2021
is it possible to use a quest 2?
I use quest 2 connected to my pc with occulus link (you dont need to spend $60 on their special cable. its overpriced and you can buy the same thing on amazon for $15. I dont even do that because a 6 foot usb 2.0 cable works fine) download SteamVR. Run occulus link and then run SteamVR and then run the game. Its like daisy-chaining software but it works fine

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes