Unity Completed FUCK OR DIE [Final] [Hyper'sthene]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Yeah, HMD or not..this game is god awful. You finish it in less than 10 minutes and the sex scenes are basically non existent. Truly a scam of a game for 60 bucks.

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
is it possible to use a quest 2?
Launch Steam. Click the Games menu, choose Add a Non-Steam Game to My Library. Browse for games on your computer or put a check next to the game(s) you wish to add to the Library. Click on "Add Selected Programs". Then select Properties of the added game and add to VR library. Then connect your quest 2 to your pc via Link, AirLink or Virtual Desktop, launch Steam VR and start the game from the library of VR games.

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
///a girl, the girl with some hands, the girl again, a bottle, the girl again/// uh.. ok, there is a girl, but please remind me, why should i play this game?...

newcarter

Sep 8, 2017
///a girl, the girl with some hands, the girl again, a bottle, the girl again/// uh.. ok, there is a girl, but please remind me, why should i play this game?...
its like a escape rome with sex if you put the adult patch in and you getting it for free why not try if you don't like it delete it right

lrk19

Oct 15, 2017
VR devs really need to stop putting things on the fucking ground. Once you drop an object it's basically gone for good, since no amount of adjusting my base stations or calibrating has ever allowed me to get my hands right onto the floor. Literally can't progress, but based on the reviews I guess I'm not missing much.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
The patch is just this text file that says "goYaribeya" in it, and you put it in DerarenaiVR_Data accoreding to the website

Thank you

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
its like a escape rome with sex if you put the adult patch in and you getting it for free why not try if you don't like it delete it right
could you DM some images

ItakoMango

May 14, 2020
This game isn't lying about not supporting WMR. Normally when devs leave it off they're just lazy and it does still have controls assigned, but in this case it doesn't. I tried to go in and add my own bindings and nothing would pick up. It sees the controllers in game just fine, but couldn't get past the menu.
VR life is pain for WMR users...

Reactions: Whirblewind

Th3DEAD

Jul 10, 2017
VR devs really need to stop putting things on the fucking ground. Once you drop an object it's basically gone for good, since no amount of adjusting my base stations or calibrating has ever allowed me to get my hands right onto the floor. Literally can't progress, but based on the reviews I guess I'm not missing much.
Well thank goodness I bought the Quest 2, no problem with the base stations that cannot scan the ground. But even if I can, it's extremely boring to have to bend down constantly ...
On the other hand it is one of the most boring VR games that I have had to play. So no worries for No VR users, skip this game with peace of mind.

Jun 21, 2021
How exactly do you do anything but get the SAX ending? You can give her some wine, pick up various object which she'll remark are fun toys and it seems like that's about it. What am I missing here?

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes