Unity - Completed - FUCK OR DIE [Final] [Hyper'sthene]

1. 3.00 star(s)

ttm2

The "escape room" puzzles are quite trivial. The girl is nice looking, though slightly... blurry? But at least no polygons are showing through.

The foreplay is rather bad, there isn't good feedback when you have your hands in correct places (with the exception of kissing and breast fondling).

The handjob, boobjob and blowjob are OKish.
    Finally, the sex is kind of OK; you have doggy, cowgirl, and missionary which are done competently. The problem is that you can't move the playspace so you need to adjust to the girl, not the other way round. It also takes places on the floor (in the game it's the bed), so you better have something comfortable there.

In general the H scenes have zero interactivity, you can't even decide when to switch to the next position, you need to let it run through. While you can pause, the voiceover keeps on going, so it desynchronizes with the animation.

In general, more of a tech demo than a game worth $60.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

walgadon

Interesting premise, visually pretty good but it just is not worked out that well.

I really wish it was better but it is not. Still the barren it does stand out in the barren VR landscape,.
    At least it tries to be a little bit more than just a slideshow.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

FromTheDepths123

I mean, it's just a lie of a game really. Fuck or die (but you have to download a separate patch to fuck). I get the dev was trying to be funny but in a sea of games with actual, easily accessible sex, I think he may have missed the point.