sunglassesssss

May 4, 2020
Looks like a bug, will fix it in the next update.
Since you replied about this potentially being a glitch I went back to try and see if there was anything else, and that's how I saw some clothes glitching during the cutscenes (they work correctly afterward), and that's how I also saw the waist of the Banshee was strangely cut.
Capture d'écran 2024-07-10 222046.png Capture d'écran 2024-07-10 222551.png Capture d'écran 2024-07-10 225017.png
Edit: Am I the only one getting these errors?

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
There's a guide someone wrote a while back but it's out of date, not surprising considering this is a demo and things are subject to change.

Jeffersinor

Jan 8, 2024
Hi, iam new to this game and i liked it. The puzzles arent too hard and for what it is now it is pretty fun, i just hope that there is some kind of shortcut system for the puzzles in the future or in the 1.0 because while i like the gameplay i do not enjoy losing progress and doing all over again just so i can get that one item that i needed to progress through the game, like for example having the main mansion doors, where the library key is, open at all times once person gets through all those puzzles needed to open them for the first time. Similiar thing could be also done in the laboratory. I think that way the stamina management would be slightly easier for some people. Also the art for me is amazing its cute and yet very horrory. I dont mind if you plan to make it better in the future but its good now.

I get the game isn't complete yet so i dont expect all features to be in it.

T0R4K

Mar 3, 2019
So how is the pregnancy content? Read in some posts it was removed... Or has it been added again?

Dikkus

Oct 8, 2021
So how is the pregnancy content? Read in some posts it was removed... Or has it been added again?
If it exist I can't find it, think it got taken out for this version while the stories being worked on, the side story is pretty good though, can't wait for the third route to be finished.

Anyone know of any similar games to these two?

Dr...

Dec 1, 2020
If it exist I can't find it, think it got taken out for this version while the stories being worked on, the side story is pretty good though, can't wait for the third route to be finished.

Anyone know of any similar games to these two?
Well, there is pregnancy content, the hard part is get in there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

oldflameprincess

Sep 23, 2023
What a great game! I got to the dream world, went to the second floor after a couple of experiences with a mostly full inventory, saw Rin after going through a door using the second floor key, and then walked up some stairs a couple of times, watched something die, and the game crashed. Thanks for creating this experience and sharing it with us!
Code:
of Other Event: User Defined 0
for object objText:

Cannot compare unset variables############################################################################################
gml_Object_objText_Other_10 (line 39)
gml_Object_objText_Step_0 (line 129)

Dikkus

Oct 8, 2021
Huh odd haven't gotten a crash in my play time, which version are you running? As for the inventory thing you can drop items using zero.

oldflameprincess

Sep 23, 2023
Huh odd haven't gotten a crash in my play time, which version are you running? As for the inventory thing you can drop items using zero.
I have a lifelong knack for getting games to crash or bug out in weird ways.

I'm running YYC 20240617v3.

I did figure out how to drop items, I used C I believe :) I dropped a moldy hamburger and some rotten meat.

oldflameprincess

Sep 23, 2023
Here was the state as of my last autosave.

Again, this has been such a pleasant experience and I really appreciate the creator for putting it together.

IWqqylA[1].png

oldflameprincess

Sep 23, 2023
I've managed to softlock myself in a nightmare by taking control of the character!

There's no collision, and all the special animations seem to have ended...

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
I've managed to softlock myself in a nightmare by taking control of the character!

There's no collision, and all the special animations seem to have ended...

I can't fix this at the moment.
I've removed the nightmare from your save, if you want to keep using it.

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes