zero.brainz

Aug 18, 2021
great game, want to see the story continued.
what about a futa kari vs MC? or maybe a continuation of the class reproduction lesson?
all sorts of potential even with the artwork, characters and props already there

Panzergott1

Mar 9, 2019
great game, want to see the story continued.
what about a futa kari vs MC? or maybe a continuation of the class reproduction lesson?
all sorts of potential even with the artwork, characters and props already there
I had the same thought while playing. Just generally the dream effecting some of the other girls a bit more as the story progresses.

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
At the start when you need to trick the scanning machine, does the transformation you choose effect the game in anyway?

Dr...

Dec 1, 2020
I've been away for a bit now but am curious. what's the difference between the VM & YYC versions?
It's mostly an optimisation aspect, YYC tends to be more optimised and (therefore) faster than VM.

From a developer's side, you can look at it as the raw version (VM), and the final version (YYC), but unless you want to make a mod (or enter in technical stuff), there is no need for a user to get the VM version.

Reactions: elementalfist

Archies

Aug 22, 2017
It's mostly an optimisation aspect, YYC tends to be more optimised and (therefore) faster than VM.

From a developer's side, you can look at it as the raw version (VM), and the final version (YYC), but unless you want to make a mod (or enter in technical stuff), there is no need for a user to get the VM version.
Ah ok thank you for the explanation

throwaway-93

Sep 8, 2020
Is the elevator between the lab/mansion still broken? I started in the mansion and went down to the lab. Got the flashlight+batteries, turned on all the lights, added myself into the fingerprint database, killed the squidrabbit, and now the elevator won't go back up when I step into it.

Archies

Aug 22, 2017
Is the elevator between the lab/mansion still broken? I started in the mansion and went down to the lab. Got the flashlight+batteries, turned on all the lights, added myself into the fingerprint database, killed the squidrabbit, and now the elevator won't go back up when I step into it.
If I remember correctly it was designed as a one way trip between the maps

Reactions: Dr...

kyoniko

Jan 1, 2024
View attachment 1193003

Overview:
Forced male to female transformation of the MC

Experience a lewd dreamworld. Physical changes within a dream will potentially alter the character once the dream is over.
Inspired by Yume Nikki, .flow, LSD Dream Emulator and some others.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-25
Release Date: 2024-06-17
Developer: unnie - -
Censored: No
Version: 20240625v3
Language: English
Length: 2 hours
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

am i dumb or am i stick at the very first part were if me try to walk upstairs it yells "delivery!" and forces me back down and when i try the dor it just says "not now" whats happening?

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
am i dumb or am i stick at the very first part were if me try to walk upstairs it yells "delivery!" and forces me back down and when i try the dor it just says "not now" whats happening?
no, you are not dumb. there is nothing hint. you need consume time, but how? there is not permanent sign on the items what can be using/interacting for the progress. only sometime temporary for all items. too bad there isnt a guide.

Prince Eric

Jun 22, 2020
It's just a bug. Sadly, the only solution I found is to start the game all over again. This part is sensitive to your actions. Try not to go upstairs, but instead read a note near you, it will tell something about delivery. After that you should get the message about delivery.
After the message about delivery you should go to the door and interact (so you did everything correctly, but stumbled across this bug). Without bug you should be able to input your name.

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes