WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
This one stings. I am pretty butthurt over this loss. I was loving this one.

I do appreciate the Dev's honesty though. Admitting this started as a hobby but they now need it for the income and that they are offering refunds. Sucks, but they didnt burn any bridges with me... yet. (you get one of these on good-faith!)

Reactions: aladefenix
Apr 14, 2023
Hey is there difference between v2 and v8 of this game.

Also play v2 and it ends with Mc choice to play with Alice or Hailey while they sleeping does v8 go further

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
:cry: :cry: im nobody just guy enjoyed pawn game, SS and patron dont work.. maybe dev can still continued game.. yes take longer time but when complete, dev can ads on here to be sell with paypal state it as donation. donate get link by email

Last edited:

Revilol

Mar 16, 2021
I've been having a lot of hope with this but I can't believe it got abandoned. Was in my top 3 and always opened f95 to check if it gets updated, just to see it got A-worded. What a disappointing end to a game with huge potential

Reactions: Mist. and Sukaii

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
Forget it, that never worked out so far.
Have seen a few attempts with other games, mostly it got abandoned after 1-2 updates. In one case it got a few updates more, but was imo a bad continuation, completely different then the original.
Worked for me... After I got kicked out of the project that I spent 2 years planning and looking for the right people.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Forget it, that never worked out so far.
Have seen a few attempts with other games, mostly it got abandoned after 1-2 updates. In one case it got a few updates more, but was imo a bad continuation, completely different then the original.
What a great attitude. "It hasn't worked [to your liking, anyway] in the very short history of AVNs...so that means it will never work and nobody should ever try ever again."

If humans all had that defeatist mentality we would still be hiding in caves and scavenging to survive. :rolleyes: What do you care ?? Nobody is asking you to do any work or even play possible updates by a new dev, so why crap on someone else who might be considering it ?? :mad:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
What a great attitude. "It hasn't worked [to your liking, anyway] in the very short history of AVNs...so that means it will never work and nobody should ever try ever again."

If humans all had that defeatist mentality we would still be hiding in caves and scavenging to survive. :rolleyes: What do you care ?? Nobody is asking you to do any work or even play possible updates by a new dev, so why crap on someone else who might be considering it ?? :mad:
In general, it's best for devs to make their own project rather than try to revive someone elses. Because unless they had extensive conversations with the original creator and notes on how the story was going to progress, they won't be able to capture what the story was going to be. Pretty much all the situations where this has happened, even counting outside of just AVN world, where new creator has been brought in after original couldn't/wouldn't finish their project, it has failed to capture the things fans liked in the original.
So it's way better for new devs to make their own game, sure they can use this as their inspiration, no one is saying that isn't a good idea. That way the product is from start the way the new dev wants and they don't need to clash with fans of the original about potential changes they made with the story and characters.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020

Not sure why you feel the urge to attack me, but you do you.
I only wanted to point out there was no good take over I've seen so far so the one made that request maybe should not get the hopes to high for it. Maybe there are a few ones which were inspired from an abandoned game ("Our fate" has some). But they are no "take overs", have an own story and 3D models.
I also definitely do not want to hinder if someone want's to try it. I would be glad to be proven wrong here when this game continues with the original story and models.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Extremely HAPPY family!!! I still ENVY!!
MC - ALPHA . Big daddy and teddybear!! I LOVE him!!
Princess was SO lucky!!!

3.90 star(s) 115 Votes