Unity Too Much Light [v0.6a] [Shine]

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes

kult.

Jul 22, 2022
That's true, your reply was a truly nice surprise, I expected some brainless propaganda bullshit like from the other guy. Chinese banks, over which a lot of transfer take place, take nice hefty cuts. :S

Btw., did I mess up in this game or is there really no content after going into sewers and also killing that monster behind the gate?

Also anims are not working: tentacles, the scrap woman and Adriano. Plus when I went to fetch that dog he just despawned, apparently we fought and I killed it, though that never happened.
Tentacles didn't work for me in game but were functional in the gallery.
IIRC the only content regarding the sewer boss is a sex scene (been a while since i fought it)
Dog doesn't have animation, haven't been able to trigger it except for the struggle sequence

Reactions: jllkfsdj

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Tentacles didn't work for me in game but were functional in the gallery.
IIRC the only content regarding the sewer boss is a sex scene (been a while since i fought it)
Dog doesn't have animation, haven't been able to trigger it except for the struggle sequence
Right, thanks for the reply. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: kult.
Feb 27, 2018
did I mess up in this game or is there really no content after going into sewers and also killing that monster behind the gate?

Also anims are not working: tentacles, the scrap woman and Adriano. Plus when I went to fetch that dog he just despawned, apparently we fought and I killed it, though that never happened.
You didn't mess up, once you've cleared the sewers you have reached the end of the content. There used to be an option to talk to the guy who gives you the sewer job again after it is done and you could then play a version of it where you could keep fighting more waves seemingly endlessly, but that has been removed in this update. If you haven't already, that night stalker monster surrounded by the eyes on tentacles inside of the town is fightable, and does have sex animations if you lose. There are no animations currently in the game for sex with the scrap woman, Adriano, or the dog, all of that is just broken currently. I understand that Adriano used to have a blowjob scene in the game, but it has been removed pending being replaced. I don't know if the night stalker works in the 0.6a preview build without the crack linked in the OP that kult made, but it didn't work for me without it.

EDIT: I hadn't refreshed the page since before kult had already answered. Just explaining why I left a big comment that had info that had already been provided.

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
You didn't mess up, once you've cleared the sewers you have reached the end of the content. There used to be an option to talk to the guy who gives you the sewer job again after it is done and you could then play a version of it where you could keep fighting more waves seemingly endlessly, but that has been removed in this update. If you haven't already, that night stalker monster surrounded by the eyes on tentacles inside of the town is fightable, and does have sex animations if you lose. There are no animations currently in the game for sex with the scrap woman, Adriano, or the dog, all of that is just broken currently. I understand that Adriano used to have a blowjob scene in the game, but it has been removed pending being replaced. I don't know if the night stalker works in the 0.6a preview build without the crack linked in the OP that kult made, but it didn't work for me without it.

EDIT: I hadn't refreshed the page since before kult had already answered. Just explaining why I left a big comment that had info that had already been provided.
Thanks for the awesome reply! Yeah, it seems this patch has LESS content than the previous one, lol. Cause I definitely remember the tentacles sex and the blowjob in previous build. Sad, this game has been out for more than 4 years and it has less content than a proof of concept. :(

Reactions: Darthcrop
Dec 6, 2022
Can Samantha be a playable character later? Just because she is a playable character doesn't mean a story mode has to be implemented for her, just that she can be chosen as a playable character. :)

Reactions: DocRipper

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Can Samantha be a playable character later? Just because she is a playable character doesn't mean a story mode has to be implemented for her, just that she can be chosen as a playable character. :)
This could be a pretty funny mod. Play as Adriano, Sam ...or even zombie. :D

Night stalker works for me without crack. You just have to wait for midnight. And since you don't know what time it is, it's an unpleasant and sometimes long wait...
Otherwise, as been said, a lot of things are not finished.
Some scenes are not finished yet and the original ones have been removed,some reworked.
Sometimes i miss Adriano - Joker edition.:)

Feb 27, 2018
This could be a pretty funny mod. Play as Adriano, Sam ...or even zombie. :D

Night stalker works for me without crack. You just have to wait for midnight. And since you don't know what time it is, it's an unpleasant and sometimes long wait...
Otherwise, as been said, a lot of things are not finished.
Some scenes are not finished yet and the original ones have been removed,some reworked.
Sometimes i miss Adriano - Joker edition.:)
for me without the crack the night stalker didn't work at all, its eye was just black instead of purple and there were a bunch of the eyeballs on tentacles everywhere around it. I did go after midnight, you can see what time it is in the top right of the inventory screen. With the crack it works at any time of day for me. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that when played without the crack I used a save from the previous version or something.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
for me without the crack the night stalker didn't work at all, its eye was just black instead of purple and there were a bunch of the eyeballs on tentacles everywhere around it. I did go after midnight, you can see what time it is in the top right of the inventory screen. With the crack it works at any time of day for me. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that when played without the crack I used a save from the previous version or something.
Thanks for the info about time..my bad. :)
Crack unlocks the dev mode, so you can start the fight immediately and cheat lot of things.
But normally you have to wait until midnight. First you have to destroy his eye "tentacles" (whenever they activate and look into your eyes, the lust meter increases). Then comes the main boss fight (purple eye opens). During the day he is inactive.
Yeah, using old saves is not recommended. After all, some elements have changed, functions have been added, removed.You can broke your gameplay.

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2018
in fallout and other bethesda games you can make a batch file of console commands and run all the console commands in it with a single command, is there some way to do that with unity games? I feel like that'd probably be easier than figuring out a way to fix the crack disabling player detection and giving you infinite ammo and stamina.

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
So I tried this out. Completed the first mission and crafted some ammo, since I assumed I won't get any more bullet on hardes difficulty. Now an NPC sends me back to get scraps from location that I already looted. Do the chest no restock? How am I supposed to get 50 scraps now?

Feb 27, 2018
So I tried this out. Completed the first mission and crafted some ammo, since I assumed I won't get any more bullet on hardes difficulty. Now an NPC sends me back to get scraps from location that I already looted. Do the chest no restock? How am I supposed to get 50 scraps now?
I don't think they do restock, you probably need to start a new game. Grab the crack if you haven't already, you can just use the console to set the quest stage to recognize that you have already gotten 50 scraps. While you're in there give yourself the revolver, since it's not anywhere in the game yet but it's a lot of fun, especially on hard. When you have the crack you do need to type "infammo 0" "infstamina 0" and "hide 0" into the console every time you load a save, since cheats default to on for some reason.

Reactions: TUDOULAO
3.60 star(s) 44 Votes