Unity Too Much Light [v0.6a] [Shine]

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes

Numbers66

Aug 1, 2018
Anyone got a functional download link for the full 0.6? XD

What's the difference to the Full and 'Preview' anyways?

Last edited:

Fhenix

Aug 23, 2024
I tried using the crack file, but some scenes in gallery freeze and don't load, I hear the sound, but there is no image, does this happen to anyone else? (like adriano or dog scenes)

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
its probably cuz the dev is watching over this thread *rolls eyes*
Yeah.Bad kitty Shine kills her own links. I didn't expect that...but it's a lesson for next time (also you can blame F95 mods, they were fuckin slow).

So if someone has the full version, has time for it and is willing to upload it, then use the direct report function, don't post links here.

Schnuffi123

Jul 23, 2019
This is in the key assignment (keybinding). If necessary, assign a different key manually. Only possible with the full version. You need the crack for the preview.

Steht in der Tastatenbelegung (Keybinding). Eventuell eine andere Taste manuell zuweisen. Geht nur bei der Vollversion. Für die Preview brauchst du den Crack.

Schnuffi123

Jul 23, 2019
Take a look at the first page. If you can read, you have a clear advantage. And the full version is available from Patreon for €5. Everything has already been answered here. Don't be so lazy and read a few comments or use the search function. ;)

Schau doch mal auf die erste Seite. Wer lesen kann ist klar im Vorteil. Und die Vollversion gibt es bei Patreon für 5€. Das wurde hier alles schon beantwortet. Sei nicht so faul, und lies mal ein paar Kommentare oder benutze die Suchfunktion. ;)

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Moron1

Dec 18, 2019
*Встаёт на табуретку*
Я, как и некоторая часть людей на этом сайте, в силу известных причин не имею возможности поддержать автора, вследствие этого не имею возможности получить полную версию ни платно, ни бесплатно, ни как либо ещё. Это убивает. И ещё раз на английском, а то сайт ругается.
I, like some of the people on this site, for well-known reasons, do not have the opportunity to support the author, as a result, I do not have the opportunity to get the full version either for a fee, for free, or in any other way. It's killing me.
*Слезает с табуретки*

baged

Aug 5, 2020
*Встаёт на табуретку*
Я, как и некоторая часть людей на этом сайте, в силу известных причин не имею возможности поддержать автора, вследствие этого не имею возможности получить полную версию ни платно, ни бесплатно, ни как либо ещё. Это убивает. И ещё раз на английском, а то сайт ругается.
I, like some of the people on this site, for well-known reasons, do not have the opportunity to support the author, as a result, I do not have the opportunity to get the full version either for a fee, for free, or in any other way. It's killing me.
*Слезает с табуретки*
Ну, будем надеяться, что хотя-бы конечный продукт будет выпущен в стиме.
Well, let's hope that at least the final product will be released on Steam.

Reactions: Moron1

Calamity1254

Apr 29, 2020
Ну, будем надеяться, что хотя-бы конечный продукт будет выпущен в стиме.
Well, let's hope that at least the final product will be released on Steam.
Honestly even on Steam it might be region restricted on release, kind of disappointed dev decided to lock stuff behind Patreon paywall rather than releasing this version as is. Project already lost most of it's "steam", would have been a better move to attract new people who would've been willing to support her in the future.
(But it's just my opinion)

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes