Unity Too Much Light [v0.6a] [Shine]

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I gave it a try and this is some of my feedback

1) Zombies in town honestly respawn to fast.
2) the scenes are to much the same, 1 zombie always face fuck, 2 always face up split roast etc. It would be nice to see variety in what can happen.
3) I would like to see a custom character design so we can change all the features of the character.
4) honestly at times it was not always clear what to do, I tried doing the sewers and I couldn't even come close to beating the monster thing and I had no clue what else I could do to gain power/weapons so I could.

That game was interesting and I feel could be good but right now it still needs more variety, some more clarity and polish.

Feb 27, 2018
Developer build cracked + Gallery unlocker
Repalce Assembly-CSharp with the following file

Allows you to use the command line in game
I replaced the Assembly-CSharp.dll file in the \TooMuchLight\Managed\ directory with the file you uploaded, but I still can't use console commands and there is still a locked scene in the gallery. Are you sure you uploaded the cracked one?

Feb 27, 2018
my bad bro, uploaded the backup assembly LOL
updated original post
NP, I asked because I've done the exact same thing.

Shiny_
duuude, I just tried the cracked build and why did you limit the revolver to the patrons only build? Demos are all about communication, and the revolver communicated "I know how to be fucking awesome" after all the free content was screaming "I want to make everything tedius and boring because survival whorer"

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
Tried this for the first time. Good demo, interesting all around, thankful I could rebind keys (left handed). That said, I have some bugs & requests.

• Weapons vendor sent me on a quest to the range. Completed "easy" and it told me to do "advanced", but there was no way I could find to change it. The quest icon was on the switch, but it only ever auto-started "easy". Completed with S a few times to see if it would auto advance, but did not.
  • Apparently I am supposed to get the Sewer key from the above vendor, but he gives me no further missions, so assuming the above quest has bugged it.
  • Unable to crouch. Is this planned and will stealth be an option?
  • Could shoot the eyeballs, but could not interact with the dark, giant eye enemy
Some requests
  • Melee. Especially for when we run out of ammo. You can make it stamina based if concerned about eliminating tension
  • Enemies should not respawn until you leave the area. They should then respawn in randomized areas along with the loot.
  • More variety in H scenes & a way to skip ones we've already unlocked
  • Clothing options (though it looks as though this is already planned)
  • Ideally, body sliders to customize character, at least to some degree
Other than that, good introduction and looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Piduwako

Apr 23, 2023
My game keeps crashing every now and then, what can I do?
When I downloaded the game it crashed right when I took 2 steps of the helicopter, I came to investigate and in one of the pots I downloaded a CSharp.dll file that although it improved a little, the chash still persists.

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes