Koutexx

Apr 2, 2018
Why is she panting and her vision is all blurry? I thought it was because of the heat but I took off all her clothes and even swam in the river and nothing helped.

M12RUSS

Jan 23, 2019
Why is she panting and her vision is all blurry? I thought it was because of the heat but I took off all her clothes and even swam in the river and nothing helped.
Cold all the time, depressed all the time, thirsty all the time, hungry all the time and fractured all the time.

EroMate

Nov 6, 2017
It's the most painfull way i'v seen to interact with item.
>Switch Ammo on mag
>Switch mag on weapon

repeat the process

Same for Crafting

Feb 24, 2019
Hey! I manage to bypass that holding right mouse buton when you look at your watch or in the building menu. Navigating the build menu is still a pain in the a** but, at least I manage to build a campfire this way.

Reactions: Koutexx

ProjeCash

Mar 3, 2023
It's the most painfull way i'v seen to interact with item.
>Switch Ammo on mag
>Switch mag on weapon

repeat the process

Same for Crafting
Game is trying to go way into the realism zone with this. It pretty much wants you to stock all your mags long before you venture out.

It's an interesting mechanic if you like your games hyper realistic, but it should be something that isn't necessary if they have less grueling survival modes (which is definitely needed this early on with how difficult it can be to hit an infected with their sporadic movements and aiming not being all that precise)

Reactions: flannan

BISOZZZ

Jan 5, 2023
Here are some things I have:

-The mallet with a skull and the stone spear, the mallet being better than the spear in terms of damage, despite this the spear killed in 3 hits the mallet in 6 hits (I think here it depends on the type of damage the weapon does).

-To reload the weapon I don't know how you do it or if it's the same for everyone but I have to remove the magazine, put bullets, equip the magazine, now that I have 2 magazines I simply change to the full magazine, reload the other one with bullets and leave it ready.

-The thirst and hunger bars go down too fast, in addition to the sanity or mental state, which in one night from being at 100 goes to 10 in a moment.

There are certain things to improve, but the game is worth it.

denri2000

Apr 6, 2023
Guys . Do I need to download all 5 sections or not? And what are the minimum system hardware requirements? Thanks in advance.

Meridione

Jun 5, 2023
Check on your book the Morale Status of your character, is it possible that, if you have the morale setted with the little faces with heart eyes, it meas that you are "excited" and you can "fap" while you are in a Bed, sofa or chair.

At least i managed to undstand that, every othermorale status below, doest give you the "fap" desire.
PS SPOILER. Be advised, when you fap, your char lose a lot of sleep energy, so you always need to sleep after... AND in addiction, you always attract unwanted attention.... so...make sure to be safe when and where you fap.....
PPS: Make sure to check your watch, you also might have some status effect going on... like... Trirsty, or... energy low, maybe cold or something else... just Q and check if there is any other status ongoing
Enjoy ;)

Reactions: Koutexx

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
At customization she should be clean and way to take clothes off so you can see what you are doing.

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes