RobThom88

Sep 24, 2021
SET DEFAULT GRAPHICS TO LOW AND TURN OFF SHADOWS.
Optimizations is not that easy and blowing up people's PC is not a way
High requirement games need a target FPS option IMO.
You can often run medium to high graphics settings at 30FPS.

Reactions: flannan

lordeloki

Nov 16, 2021
I've been poking this masterpiece for 30 hours, in quotes, the game is wildly raw, I'm not sure that I've explored the whole island, I've been wandering around for the most part, without an adequate understanding of where you are on the map and exploring the island is almost impossible, the game is a wild matryoshka doll, and all because it's not possible to put loot in chests normally, I caught crash unreal and I have stupidly loot in all chests disappeared, there are no normal saves in the game, more precisely, it saves when you sleep and then not always, considering that I have been waiting for this game for more than a year, and looking at the current state of the game, you still have to wait as long, there to fix and fix, firstly, the saves, secondly, the destruction of objects in chests, and thirdly, the breakdown of all workbenches (they were built, but they rolled back to the last stage of construction in the built form and all the points were green, but the construction was not completed, we had to stupidly demolish everything)

taechi

Oct 14, 2018
It's fun, but there are too many things that need to be fixed, and if it's optimized well, it'll be a great game. It has great potential.

Reactions: spectre87

Ehterias

Nov 5, 2019
But I noticed that it worked in the previous version
Yes, you're right, in the previous version I mean the beta that was the one I played on Steam everything was perfect, I didn't even find a bug. Apparently by implementing many more things in this Alpha version completely breaking the game, both in optimization and in gameplay.

Reactions: spectre87

Elminzter

Oct 18, 2018
why would anyone buy this game if its gameplay is similar to "the forest"? or other clones which is far more developed???

Dirty Deputy

Jun 15, 2020
Is the tutorial bugged as every time I try to advance to another point after making the stone axe the game just crashes. And Inb4 you ask I did adjust the graphic settings and set it to DX11.

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes