jaxlogan

Dec 26, 2019
is there going to be kid from the one you get knocked up and are you going to be able to move in with one of them and are you going to be able to merr them

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
Tried doing a bit of a search and it's not entirely clear to me!

I've always done the Sophie romance route but I want to try the path where you dominate her. However, posts on the topic refer to the old wording of the first dosing interaction.

Which one do you want to be choosing? Please you sexually? Or act flirty?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

I've always done the Sophie romance route but I want to try the path where you dominate her. However, posts on the topic refer to the old wording of the first dosing interaction.

1. Allow you to address her more casually. (Romance path; you start calling her "Sophie")
  2. Have her show you her tits. (Dominance path; quick scene where she shows you her bra, and unlocks a similar randomly-occurring office scene.)
  3. Have her go down on you. (Submissiveness path; has no immediate effects.)

Reactions: SunlessSpear

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017

Just to clarify the above response:

Have her show you her tits means Sophie will be dominant, and have her go down on you means (exactly what you would assume) Sophie will be submissive. They both sounded kinda subby to me at first, way back when, but it does make sense once you actually get into it.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
a image pack because mine is from a really old version and i dont want to start adding images from zero. what doesn't make sense?
Given that you've now added proper context, what didn't make sense was the initial implication that for whatever ludicrous reason not having an image pack would mean you'd have to restart the game.

Might be an idea to elaborate on what a "good" image pack is too - What are you looking for that you consider good.

Jun 21, 2019
Given that you've now added proper context, what didn't make sense was the initial implication that for whatever ludicrous reason not having an image pack would mean you'd have to restart the game.

Might be an idea to elaborate on what a "good" image pack is too - What are you looking for that you consider good.
With how boring and time wasting is to add images in this game more than 5 mp4 are already a good pack.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
DevBlog and 2024-2025 Roadmap is out:

February 2024
  • Complete Dream/Interaction release for most main characters
  • Saya content / Ram Coin acquisition
  • Penny baseline content preparation
April 2024
  • Penny content completion
  • John Friendship / Submissive routes completion
June 2024
  • Dom John epilogue / ending
  • John interactions and dreams
  • Remaining Chanel content
August 2024
  • Systems / Mechanics review
  • Julia content
October 2024
  • The Mall Clerks
  • Interactions and Dreams for Veruca, Ash, Lexi, and Siri
December 2024
  • Loose Ends Update
  • Chapter 5 preparation
H1 2025
  • Chapter 5 completion
  • Chris content
  • First round of epilogues
  • The Company 2 alpha release
H2 2025
  • Second round of epilogues
  • The Company - COMPLETE RELEASE
  • The Company 2 moved to main development track
*Art Releases will happen parallel to all other content

More details in the post

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
H2 2025
  • Second round of epilogues
  • The Company - COMPLETE RELEASE
  • The Company 2 moved to main development track
I might have found a lot of frustration along the way, but something about having the end in sight fills me with a sense of peace. That's only, say, 5% of the 'the nightmare will be over' kind - the rest of it is genuine 'this will have been a good run' contentment.

I have to hope tidying up Ava and Dakota content is included in 'loose ends', because I've been doing playthroughs focused on them and even with the (admittedly outdated(?)) guide, it feels very messy, especially when the two paths cross over (when you go loving route with both of them you seem to end up stuck in a state where Dakota keeps having sex with you in front of her and she leaves the room, but things never progress from there, despite the conversation about 'family sharing' having happened). I suspect that it wont, though. I like what's already there, so it's not the end of the world, but they could definitely use some polishing.

(EDIT: Also, the bug where the only interaction you can have with Dakota is 'talk about things' - everything else ends up with you teleporting to Ava and doing those things with her instead - hope that gets fixed.)

Actual Julia content - a welcome surprise (to me). We'll see what that ends up looking like - if it's just more pit slave-tier interaction (like Lauren) then whatever.

... Also, waiting until 2025 for Chris content. I mean, that's something to look forward to, at least? I felt gipped when I realised the extent of interaction with him (read: not much at all), despite being able to sink a lot of time into building affection with him. I got my hopes up when I was able to invite him over for dinner, but alas - not much there, either. He is literally the childhood friend character (or the closest to it, at least), and all!

In any case, I find myself looking forward with optimism.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I might have found a lot of frustration along the way, but something about having the end in sight fills me with a sense of peace. That's only, say, 5% of the 'the nightmare will be over' kind - the rest of it is genuine 'this will have been a good run' contentment.

I have to hope tidying up Ava and Dakota content is included in 'loose ends', because I've been doing playthroughs focused on them and even with the (admittedly outdated(?)) guide, it feels very messy, especially when the two paths cross over (when you go loving route with both of them you seem to end up stuck in a state where Dakota keeps having sex with you in front of her and she leaves the room, but things never progress from there, despite the conversation about 'family sharing' having happened). I suspect that it wont, though. I like what's already there, so it's not the end of the world, but they could definitely use some polishing.

(EDIT: Also, the bug where the only interaction you can have with Dakota is 'talk about things' - everything else ends up with you teleporting to Ava and doing those things with her instead - hope that gets fixed.)

Actual Julia content - a welcome surprise (to me). We'll see what that ends up looking like - if it's just more pit slave-tier interaction (like Lauren) then whatever.

... Also, waiting until 2025 for Chris content. I mean, that's something to look forward to, at least? I felt gipped when I realised the extent of interaction with him (read: not much at all), despite being able to sink a lot of time into building affection with him. I got my hopes up when I was able to invite him over for dinner, but alas - not much there, either. He is literally the childhood friend character (or the closest to it, at least), and all!

In any case, I find myself looking forward with optimism.
For Julia, it looks to still be content of the Affection and Corruption variant. Meaning The Pit MIGHT be an option but not the only one. Westane said to expect similar interactions like with Sophie.

As for Chris, one of the previous AMA's, someone asked why Chris was not being addressed and Westane said his content is part of the core story. So being in the mindset of starting and finishing the entire storyline was needed before Chris could finally be done with. Don't think Chris will be a Chapter 5 only character but that Chapter 5 is neccessary to start and finish the overall storyline for him.

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
For Julia, it looks to still be content of the Affection and Corruption variant. Meaning The Pit MIGHT be an option but not the only one. Westane said to expect similar interactions like with Sophie.

As for Chris, one of the previous AMA's, someone asked why Chris was not being addressed and Westane said his content is part of the core story. So being in the mindset of starting and finishing the entire storyline was needed before Chris could finally be done with. Don't think Chris will be a Chapter 5 only character but that Chapter 5 is neccessary to start and finish the overall storyline for him.
Good info, thanks!

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made an Android port of The Company v5.8.0.

This is my first time porting a HTML game to Android, so please be gentle with any feedback.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

3.90 star(s) 75 Votes