StaverBoar

Jul 22, 2019
there is a few seconds pause when you hit the continue button. Is this a bug or is it the way you wanted? in other html games it doesn't take that long

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
there is a few seconds pause when you hit the continue button. Is this a bug or is it the way you wanted? in other html games it doesn't take that long
It's trying to load the entire game and new Dreams all at once to make it fluid. Should take less and less time as you proceed.

Is there any ntr for mother and sister?
Yes to both. Both can be Dosed to have sex with other men and women.

Later this year, Dom Jon (The actual NTR Route) John will become the MC and steal all the women from you. The last step will be him taking your mom and sister from you.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: StaverBoar

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheCompany-5.8.0Public
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Runn

Apr 12, 2020
Is it still possible to get Elsa pregnant? It used to be, but I feel like no matter what I do during the thanksgiving event, it just doesn't happen anymore

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
It was, actually, I remember doing it. But that was a long time and several updates ago. I'm guessing it's not a thing anymore then?
Looking back, it was possible at least when she and the Thanksgiving event first came out.
It might have been a bug and removed in subsequent versions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Runn

Runn

Apr 12, 2020
Looking back, it was possible at least when she and the Thanksgiving event first came out.
It might have been a bug and removed in subsequent versions.
Yeah, that's the right time, it was the first time I played through the event that I was thinking of. Shame it got taken out, it made for a very satisfying end to the event. Oh well. Thanks for clearing that up!

emby

Sep 12, 2017
I'm trying out the no dose Tasha route, and the game seems to have glitched. She won't give me her number or invite for a date. I'm at max affection, and it's November, but nothing yet. Is there a way to force trigger the event?

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I'm trying out the no dose Tasha route, and the game seems to have glitched. She won't give me her number or invite for a date. I'm at max affection, and it's November, but nothing yet. Is there a way to force trigger the event?
dont dose anyone, the only one that you can dose is sophie Edit and dont start with john changed

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
You're missing something. Follow this.

Tasha's Date and No Dose Route:
1) Get the gender reveal scene: either the first time you try to dose her (you won't actually dose her then), or visit her in the office early in the morning, you need to go to work early to do that
2) After 14 days explore the office between Morning and Late Morning for an event with female characters.
2a) Tasha will ask you on a date when leaving work after step 2, accept the date
3a) Get the random event where Tasha gives you her phone number and wait 7 days until you get the second date to her apartment and select "Accept her offer and follow her home"
3b) Alternatively, in normal play, on October 21 "Get lunch with Tasha", then "Go to Tasha's apartment" (I'm pretty that one is bugged and doesn't unlock the rest of the events at the moment)
4) "Invite Tasha over for the day" on the weekend, during morning or late morning
5) In normal play, you need to wait for Chapter 4, in freeplay, I don't think there is any time constraint. After 3-7 days, get a dream with Tasha and Saya.
6) Have the "Weird Dreams" conversation with Tasha 7) 2 days later during the second dream with Tasha and Saya, select: "I want this to be who I am. I want this to be my future!"

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
You're missing something. Follow this.

Tasha's Date and No Dose Route:
1) Get the gender reveal scene: either the first time you try to dose her (you won't actually dose her then), or visit her in the office early in the morning, you need to go to work early to do that
2) After 14 days explore the office between Morning and Late Morning for an event with female characters.
2a) Tasha will ask you on a date when leaving work after step 2, accept the date
3a) Get the random event where Tasha gives you her phone number and wait 7 days until you get the second date to her apartment and select "Accept her offer and follow her home"
3b) Alternatively, in normal play, on October 21 "Get lunch with Tasha", then "Go to Tasha's apartment" (I'm pretty that one is bugged and doesn't unlock the rest of the events at the moment)
4) "Invite Tasha over for the day" on the weekend, during morning or late morning
5) In normal play, you need to wait for Chapter 4, in freeplay, I don't think there is any time constraint. After 3-7 days, get a dream with Tasha and Saya.
6) Have the "Weird Dreams" conversation with Tasha 7) 2 days later during the second dream with Tasha and Saya, select: "I want this to be who I am. I want this to be my future!"
Can you have both cisgender Tasha AND Dom John in one playthrough?

3.90 star(s) 75 Votes