parsaitc

Jan 17, 2020
While I am not entirely sure, I believe she has a pegging version of her ending. I think that when doing the normal Gwen route steps, instead of betraying Ariah by giving away her position, you acomplish the revenge on Nicole and then before the finishing the Ariah ending you talk to Gwen in the same place you would when doing the Nicole version. As for getting all her scenes, she doesn't have many really.
Thank you!

XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020
BTW, game is buggy as hell: it gets stuck on the ball. You go there, meet your date, play the scene where she dumps you, go out of the ball room and she's there again, so you have to play it again xD

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
BTW, game is buggy as hell: it gets stuck on the ball. You go there, meet your date, play the scene where she dumps you, go out of the ball room and she's there again, so you have to play it again xD
This was Dekarous's first game and sadly it is full of glitches. According to him it would be as much effort to bug fix it as it would be to just make a new game from scratch. SCC needs the fangame treatment like Tower of Trample got with the fangame Tower Escape with Lily.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes