Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
Bud... first off that is some crazy moral high ground posting for a unpopular hentai game, calm yourself down. you could literally chuck a can of tomato soup at some homeless guy's head from your car and be more humanitarian then making this post, nobody is going to see you as a keyboard hero so stop phrasing your complaints like you are the savior of this world.

The slur is being used as part of degradation fetish, i wasn't into it but if you have degradation fetish especially one centered around shaming your bisexuality i'm sure it's quite effective as a turn on. to say the slur is "morally" wrong would also be kink shaming, in particular kink shaming bisexual men.

As far as the art yes that is taken from touhou... an open source game... meaning he is free to use that art. i'm pretty sure most of the other art in the game are just free RPGmaker assets. but your complaint has already resolved itself because the creator has used custom art for every game he has made after this one. Succubus Hunter can correct me if i'm wrong but i don't remember the F word being used in his other games either so that complaint has also been resolved.

At the end of the day this was a new game dev's first attempt at a hardcore femdom game with very limited knowledge and resources, the game has already been abandoned before it was properly completed, it is already unpopular and will only grow less popular as time passes, you aren't a keyboard freedom fighter you are just shooting a dying horse.
Thank you and very well said.

As for saying faggot, it was used once by Worst Girl, aka Mary.

The blind moral righteousness over a shit game on a website full of degenerate pirates is crazy like bro thinks he's taking down the next yandere simulator

you will get a kick out of this game
https://f95zone.to/threads/sex-with-hitler-3d-final-h-studio.136283/
Stop it youre scaring him.gif

Stalker Seducer

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
With the way people bitched, you'd think it started a nuclear holocaust cause that's only one thing people brings up.
Such a shame, this game has countless countless flaws and they all focus on rapey rapey time. i literally didn't know this game had endings after playing it multiple times because of how easily you can get soft locked.

• Sad
Reactions: Loves Butt

erisonkel

Jul 11, 2020
Such a shame, this game has countless countless flaws and they all focus on rapey rapey time. i literally didn't know this game had endings after playing it multiple times because of how easily you can get soft locked.
To be fair, the line is one of the first things you see if you check out the page. You'd have to download and play the game to know it's as buggy as it looks.

erisonkel

Jul 11, 2020
Ah so people are complaining without ever playing the game? brain rot indeed.
It doesn't take playing the game to see the presented screenshots and come to some very obvious conclusions. If you present your product as a literal pile of shit, it's not on the customers to give it a chance and prove that it is, indeed, a pile of shit.

• Angry

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
It doesn't take playing the game to see the presented screenshots and come to some very obvious conclusions. If you present your product as a literal pile of shit, it's not on the customers to give it a chance and prove that it is, indeed, a pile of shit.
so you're an advocate of judge things by appearance and I agree to a certain extent but oh boy, that doesn't bode well for you jus judging off the profile pic of some anime kid D= I think you may need to go on a list

• Red Heart

erisonkel

Jul 11, 2020
so you're an advocate of judge things by appearance and I agree to a certain extent but oh boy, that doesn't bode well for you jus judging off the profile pic of some anime kid D= I think you may need to go on a list
If you can make a convincing argument for "It's rapey rapey time faggot!" not being extremely indicative of weird and pointlessly edgy writing, by all means, go ahead.

Stalker Seducer

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
If you can make a convincing argument for "It's rapey rapey time faggot!" not being extremely indicative of weird and pointlessly edgy writing, by all means, go ahead.
Honestly one of my favorite parts of the game. sunny coast is mostly just a really poorly made test game for a new dev getting into the gaming industry, everyone had to start somewhere and clearly he has improved a fuck ton with Domina. but "rapey rapey time" is just such a goofy out of pocket line you would never see in a polished "good" game, it makes it unique and gives an otherwise characterless soft lock simulator some character.

I could see playing the game with some friends because we are bored and laughing our asses off reading that line, sometimes "bad" things become good again if they are funny like old horror movies.

Stalker Seducer

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
I'm 25 :cautious:

erisonkel

Jul 11, 2020
Honestly one of my favorite parts of the game. sunny coast is mostly just a really poorly made test game for a new dev getting into the gaming industry, everyone had to start somewhere and clearly he has improved a fuck ton with Domina. but "rapey rapey time" is just such a goofy out of pocket line you would never see in a polished "good" game, it makes it unique and gives an otherwise characterless soft lock simulator some character.

I could see playing the game with some friends because we are bored and laughing our asses off reading that line, sometimes "bad" things become good again if they are funny like old horror movies.
I completely agree that it's the type of bad that can get good because it's bad. Never said otherwise. This game has the air of a complete shitpost, and that's just a bit baffling.

AgroChase

Sep 25, 2021
Thank you and very well said.

As for saying faggot, it was used once by Worst Girl, aka Mary.

View attachment 3784091
You know I posted that comment three months ago right.
I wasn't trying to shame anyone, I just wanted to know more about the artwork and have a silly piss take. I seriously did not expect to still be getting replies three months later.
That moral high ground thing was a joke.
I like Corruption of Champions II and checking the updates page of this site every day. My morals are fucked as it is.
What is actually scaring me SpongeRobert SquareTrousers is people getting this invested in this perceived challenge.
That or humoring me greatly. Depends on which personality is in control at the moment.
By all means though, do not let that stop you. You guys seem to be having fun. I am glad your having fun. I am having fun.

Stalker Seducer

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
You know I posted that comment three months ago right.
I wasn't trying to shame anyone, I just wanted to know more about the artwork and have a silly piss take. I seriously did not expect to still be getting replies three months later.
That moral high ground thing was a joke.
I like Corruption of Champions II and checking the updates page of this site every day. My morals are fucked as it is.
What is actually scaring me SpongeRobert SquareTrousers is people getting this invested in this perceived challenge.
That or humoring me greatly. Depends on which personality is in control at the moment.
By all means though, do not let that stop you. You guys seem to be having fun. I am glad your having fun. I am having fun.
I said my peace under the assumption you were deadass serious, and i think i made a pretty good point.

parsaitc

Jan 17, 2020
I will try my best to awnser both questions but it has been a while since I have played this game. Also, I will go over the nicole toilet route first in this post, however the gwen and nicole toilet route is the same steps but you must do something before nicole toilet route steps. Read the entire post before you try to attempt these steps in case you want only one of these endings.
First is the normal Nicole toilet ending, this happens only on the you chose to save your brother route at the dance/party thing. After you follow what Ariah says for a bit, you get to a point where u need to hide drugs in Nicole's Room. If you hide in the closet, Nicole will find you, at that point you choose to completely spill why you were there. If you do this, nicole will do a partial toilet scene (if I remember right) but not scat and instead period blood. You will be asked if you want to see hardcore content and need to pick yes for the ending you are wanting.
After this scene, Nicole will be on the look out for Ariah who is hideing behind the dorm building. If you talk to Ariah and then head back to Nicole and reveal Ariah's location to Nicole, Nicole will get the idea that all it took to break you was the toilet slavery. Progress from here by checking back on Ariah's location (which she will be missing from) and then continue as normal. The next day you go to class and Ariah is still no where to be found, however a lot of the girls will comment on how they are looking forward to tonight. When you go to sleep, you will be ambushed at your door and get a scene where most of the girls in the story use you as a toilet. After this you wake up on the final day.
This is the part where you can have either just a nicole toilet ending or a nicole and gwen toilet ending based on your choices before. If you didn't date gwen, then you can just go outside to find nicole and get the normal toilet ending. If you date gwen and then check the library (stairs at the far left in the school), she will be there and give you the option to potentially get back together someday or leave her forever. She only appears I think the day after the ball so if you don't do this then you wont get the other ending. If you did talk to her in the library before all the steps with nicole, then the ending will include them both.

The nicole and gwen ending isn't much different but it is still worth it overall, I wish you luck and if you have any questions let me know.
Would you please tell me how to get Gwen's ending? I've read your old posts but couldn't understand some parts perfectly.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Dec 6, 2018
Would you please tell me how to get Gwen's ending? I've read your old posts but couldn't understand some parts perfectly.
Sure, though it mostly depends on how much you understand about the other endings. It also has been a long time since I last played the game so I sadly can't give specific directions.
Gwen's ending requires you to choose her for the party/dance. Once you get to the point of the dance, you will get given the choice to kick Ariah (or maybe it was who she was with not sure). If you refuse, Gwen will then no longer continue your relationship; however, this is the only way to do her route since I believe the other option was never fully developed. After the dance and while on the route where you choose to get cut at the dance (I think, I don't think Gwen's route is on the route where you bully your brother with Nicole), there will be a time where Gwen will be in the library of the main school building (I think its the stairs where the bathroom is). Talking to Gwen and maybe depending on dialog choices in this interaction, she will say she will "think" about getting back together with you. Then you have to do the usual route for revenge on Nicole, get caught by Nicole, betray Ariah by giving her location, and then get to the point right before the ending. When you check the girls dorm (I think), Gwen will be there and talking to her I believe gives you her route's ending.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
Sure, though it mostly depends on how much you understand about the other endings. It also has been a long time since I last played the game so I sadly can't give specific directions.
Gwen's ending requires you to choose her for the party/dance. Once you get to the point of the dance, you will get given the choice to kick Ariah (or maybe it was who she was with not sure). If you refuse, Gwen will then no longer continue your relationship; however, this is the only way to do her route since I believe the other option was never fully developed. After the dance and while on the route where you choose to get cut at the dance (I think, I don't think Gwen's route is on the route where you bully your brother with Nicole), there will be a time where Gwen will be in the library of the main school building (I think its the stairs where the bathroom is). Talking to Gwen and maybe depending on dialog choices in this interaction, she will say she will "think" about getting back together with you. Then you have to do the usual route for revenge on Nicole, get caught by Nicole, betray Ariah by giving her location, and then get to the point right before the ending. When you check the girls dorm (I think), Gwen will be there and talking to her I believe gives you her route's ending.
Thank you for providing this walkthrough for Gwen's route! She is my second favorite girl! (Ariah is Best Schoolmate!)

parsaitc

Jan 17, 2020
When you check the girls dorm (I think), Gwen will be there and talking to her I believe gives you her route's ending.
Gwen will be there even if I follow the the route where I bully my brother with nicole and I'll be able to get her routes ending. But I want to know which specific collection of choices do I have to make to get all the scenes in her route. I heard she has a pegging scene for example but I've never been able to see it. Getting her ending is easy. I can do it on both routes. It's getting all her scenes that I'm struggling with.

Dec 6, 2018
Gwen will be there even if I follow the the route where I bully my brother with nicole and I'll be able to get her routes ending. But I want to know which specific collection of choices do I have to make to get all the scenes in her route. I heard she has a pegging scene for example but I've never been able to see it. Getting her ending is easy. I can do it on both routes. It's getting all her scenes that I'm struggling with.
While I am not entirely sure, I believe she has a pegging version of her ending. I think that when doing the normal Gwen route steps, instead of betraying Ariah by giving away her position, you acomplish the revenge on Nicole and then before the finishing the Ariah ending you talk to Gwen in the same place you would when doing the Nicole version. As for getting all her scenes, she doesn't have many really.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes