Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
So the game has been abandoned before any group scenes have been added, right? Think I've cleared through everything (I can't tell for sure because Zara's quest log has been missing entirely from the menu for the whole game, farthest I got with her was the gym blowjob scene). I've already "completed" Lana and the long tongue girl's questlines too and the rest of my questlines boil down to "wait till future release."

As an aside, I do find it funny that, to my knowledge, this is about the ONLY futa on male game where it explains how they reproduce. Even in the likes of Futadom World it's never explicitly brought up how it works if I remember right.
I'm pretty sure FDW lets you know that it's just with females that they reproduce. At least on some routes.

jthunderk89

Dec 24, 2020
So the game has been abandoned before any group scenes have been added, right? Think I've cleared through everything (I can't tell for sure because Zara's quest log has been missing entirely from the menu for the whole game, farthest I got with her was the gym blowjob scene). I've already "completed" Lana and the long tongue girl's questlines too and the rest of my questlines boil down to "wait till future release."
theres a spitroast pool scene when you go on a double date. You have to have talk with Lana about the double date after the gym scene iirc. You may also need to progress miku's scene too?

Oirgans

Mar 19, 2023
theres a spitroast pool scene when you go on a double date. You have to have talk with Lana about the double date after the gym scene iirc. You may also need to progress miku's scene too?
Completely forgot about Miku, though all I got to do was a scene under her desk and then nothing else when I go to her the next day. The game also says "under construction" when I click the ??? option when Lana is in my room, so idk what I'm missing at this point.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Completely forgot about Miku, though all I got to do was a scene under her desk and then nothing else when I go to her the next day. The game also says "under construction" when I click the ??? option when Lana is in my room, so idk what I'm missing at this point.
Are you, by any chance, missing the fact that the game isn't finished so some of the architecture may be built for future updates?

Oirgans

Mar 19, 2023
Are you, by any chance, missing the fact that the game isn't finished so some of the architecture may be built for future updates?
I am very aware that it's effectively been abandoned, it was the very first thing I said in this thread. No need to be condescending. :/

jthunderk89

Dec 24, 2020
I forget which interaction with Lana you need to make to get her to agree to the threesome date, but after it you'd just need to go to the pool in the entertainment section, you may wanna check to see if you can go to the pool from the entertainment section or if the scene is even locked in the gallery. If you're using a save from a previous version of the game, it could be the cause of the issues.

3.50 star(s) 39 Votes