Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018

TLDR: Hard drive recovery did not net what they had hoped, so instead of rebuilding the lost segments they have chosen to restart the project in a school setting.
Given the backlash they had with this game and how poorly they handled it. I don't believe it one bit. They're only doing it since school settings nets way more money hence why everybody does a school setting. Worst part is that it's still selling on Steam and they have said nothing there at all. Free cloud storage has existed for over a decade and a half as well. Totally weak excuse.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Given the backlash they had with this game and how poorly they handled it. I don't believe it one bit. They're only doing it since school settings nets way more money hence why everybody does a school setting. Worst part is that it's still selling on Steam and they have said nothing there at all. Free cloud storage has existed for over a decade and a half as well. Totally weak excuse.
What backlash did they even get?
I don't remember anything major

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
What backlash did they even get?
I don't remember anything major
Dev was not originally clear that the game was gearing more towards futadom, forced sissification i.e enlarged ass. They were vague in giving details about proper tags. People didnt like not having a choice in almost anything at that point. I know the game changed abit between a few versions but it's been over a year since I last tried the game. I wanted to wait a few more updates but well that's not happening now.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Oh sad news, but I don't really get it. Why did we put the game "on-hold" I mean, did the dev said that he will eventually return on Star Mars ?
I would like if you ask me, the characters were fun and the scenes were nice ^^ But if the project is dead I think the abandon tag is better (sadly -_-)

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
You wouldn't be surprised if you knew that the single main reason to choose a game is setting is ASSETS.
True but you can also modify them with other assets. I mean a simple school uniform can become something really outlandish, exotic or alien with just some assets' combination.

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Cheers folks.

From being v0.9 one would assume that it almost was finished.

So how much content is there roughly? I know playtime differs highly, but if you don't skip the Dialoge and go with an average pace 2 h a day, is it more like 2 days or rather 2 weeks? Are any of the planned links (e.g. BDSM) implemented yet?

Thx a ton in advance!

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Cheers folks.

From being v0.9 one would assume that it almost was finished.

So how much content is there roughly? I know playtime differs highly, but if you don't skip the Dialoge and go with an average pace 2 h a day, is it more like 2 days or rather 2 weeks? Are any of the planned links (e.g. BDSM) implemented yet?

Thx a ton in advance!
That's not how dev numbers work, next could be v0.10, followed by v0.11,v 0.12 etc all the way up to v0.16859742387945846982145896 or a dev might hit 1.0 then release v1.1, v1.2, v1.3 etc all the way up to v355486.64681178795265187951316797975632 and still not have finished

More importantly Star Mars is basically abandoned as the dev lost most of their work due to HDD failure and is now working on a college set game

Reactions: Jwow3

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
That's not how dev numbers work, next could be v0.10, followed by v0.11,v 0.12 etc all the way up to v0.16859742387945846982145896 or a dev might hit 1.0 then release v1.1, v1.2, v1.3 etc all the way up to v355486.64681178795265187951316797975632 and still not have finished

More importantly Star Mars is basically abandoned as the dev lost most of their work due to HDD failure and is now working on a college set game
That is why I try to get a feeling how much there is to see and if any of the planned features got implemented.

Thank you all a lot in advance!

Cheers!

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
That is why I try to get a feeling how much there is to see and if any of the planned features got implemented.

Thank you all a lot in advance!

Cheers!
While the story is nowhere near to be completed, there is plenty of content to enjoy so I think is 100% worth it.

Asking for how much time it takes to consume all the content is tricky since most people here have been following the development for quite some time and mostly consume the latests updates without replaying the whole thing.

Reactions: Buletti

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
While the story is nowhere near to be completed, there is plenty of content to enjoy so I think is 100% worth it.

Asking for how much time it takes to consume all the content is tricky since most people here have been following the development for quite some time and mostly consume the latests updates without replaying the whole thing.
Thank you for your reply!

Oirgans

Mar 19, 2023
So the game has been abandoned before any group scenes have been added, right? Think I've cleared through everything (I can't tell for sure because Zara's quest log has been missing entirely from the menu for the whole game, farthest I got with her was the gym blowjob scene). I've already "completed" Lana and the long tongue girl's questlines too and the rest of my questlines boil down to "wait till future release."

As an aside, I do find it funny that, to my knowledge, this is about the ONLY futa on male game where it explains how they reproduce. Even in the likes of Futadom World it's never explicitly brought up how it works if I remember right.

3.50 star(s) 39 Votes