ufjoif

Jan 6, 2019
I love the idea, but it is clearly quite inferior to what it is trying to copy (The art is just not nearly as good, and the gameplay is clunky and unchallenging) - still, I will wade through hell for even a crumb of zombie girl pussy

Reactions: FroggyDelivery

amongusdrip

Feb 24, 2022
I love the idea, but it is clearly quite inferior to what it is trying to copy (The art is just not nearly as good, and the gameplay is clunky and unchallenging) - still, I will wade through hell for even a crumb of zombie girl pussy
Bro, what is it trying to copy?
For science

GartenSarsg

Nov 9, 2019
Bro, what is it trying to copy?
For science
Sinistar most likely. For science, you also might like ThornSin and Night of Revenge (though Night of Revenge kinda plays like a janky version of Salt and Sanctuary, would suggest just looking at the gallery rather than suffering through the gameplay). Though those have more variety in genitals so far.

Apr 8, 2019
Love the look of the game and the animation. Gameplay feels a little lacking but I can forgive that since it's a very early demo.

Hoping to see some more scenes and enemy types. Futanari enemies would be a nice touch but I have no idea if the dev is planning to add futa content or not.

Apr 28, 2018
I don't understand a single thing about this game... I'm constantly teleported into the same exact rooms killing the same exact enemies over and over. I feel like I'm not progressing in this game whatsoever... what is the point of this? Are all the rooms chosen at RNG?

Great art and all but seriously... someone help me understand this.

How do you progress further and further without ending up back in the same exact areas? Also what am I supposed to do in those areas with the chest icon? Because I always ALWAYS lose in these rooms unless I'm missing something?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes