ShuuIwamine1

Jan 7, 2019
Like any other fetish it's a thing not everyone prefers, as I can appreciate it myself but wouldn't want to play a game restricted to it for the most part

Looking up the definition of fetish proves to me how little english I still know as a non-native speaker, but I think I got my point across anyway. Basically: Preferences.
Anyone who can't jerk off to anything is pathetic.

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
I played and I didn't understand if I saw all the scenes hmm, 2 types of grabbing the nun's breast and kissing, 1 type of grabbing the tentacles from the nun's head, 1 jug, 1 chest and 1 cursed statue, is that all for now? or did I miss some scene? Can someone help? I'm also curious, what scenes are planned? Is there any information?

boredman110

Jan 19, 2019
I played and I didn't understand if I saw all the scenes hmm, 2 types of grabbing the nun's breast and kissing, 1 type of grabbing the tentacles from the nun's head, 1 jug, 1 chest and 1 cursed statue, is that all for now? or did I miss some scene? Can someone help? I'm also curious, what scenes are planned? Is there any information?
6 scenes. Game developments been on the slower side and they're still focusing more on the game side of things.

Interestingly, they that as far as I know, was not implemented in the game yet. Newest dev post says they're planning a second h scene for the zombie nuns when they're enraged.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Promising start, encountered no bugs except when using magic. Looking forward to more enemies. I can imagine it'd be really hot to be forced to lick a demon or fellow subjugated nun's feet or heels~.

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Looks quite good, but only because it looks similar to Sinisistar and is a Side-Scroller. I am sure this was heavily inspired from SiniSistar, even the title is somewhat identical. But I am not interested in Yuri trash, so I'll just wait until Male-Female contents are introduced

mr.thibbit

Nov 20, 2018
Love how this game is trying to shamelessly copy Sinisistar, just a bit more tame so far. The text font on the title screen and the name of it are painfully evident of that.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Interesting game, Might be more interested when there is more content. A I Frame Dash would also be nice. i cant just walk past enemies to avoid killing specific ones which could be potentially meddlesome when they add the new scene with the pagan sister buffing the zombie sister.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes