Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Well then, looks like it's time to redownload all the f-ing games again to show you the thing. :FacePalm:
And yes I am always meme-ing so don't take them too seriously in case you don't see the 4x keks.
Still skill issue. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
However regardless, I go from using vague terms to specifically "she", begin talking about multiple different bosses from this game, and reference one that requires shit bombs, something that is unique to Sequel games and not Black Souls, uses dangerous AOE attacks prevented by shit bombs meaning it's a buff based attack, and has 3 health bars. It should be plainly obvious who I'm talking about, Kuuem No1, the finale of the "core" story and what is meant to be the biggest moment worth remembering about the game.
I'm very sorry to tell you that I've never experienced any difficulty in Kludge outside Idea, the final Dungeon and the Superbosses.

I've also never touched shit bombs (or items in general) outside ASYLUM (I did however use them in my recent try against Idea), so I also have no clue what you mean by needing them to prevent Kuu.1 attacks, which btw idk how you expected me to know it was about her when you were talking about BS and then say I have reading comprehension.

None of your points negate what I say either. Idea hits you with forget and blindness, meaning you need to make sure your DPS resists blind, ideally both, and your medic resists forget. That means you can't use equipment because you need to use ailment immunity in those slots, or sacrifice a considerable amount of damage/defense by using weaker armor/weapons that resist those ailments. Kuu can't keep up with the amount of healing required, unless you're using his AOE heal, however since that costs 40 SP and the boss attacks hit you so hard each turn, you're on a timer in terms of how long it can last.
Yolnaya was my main damage dealer and again, she spent half the fight immobilized.

Forgetful and Blind aren't even that big of a problem because you can just either time your Binds with Dita or you can use an item that erases ailments, no need to focus equipment on ailment prevention.

I won't be reading the rest of your text wall because it's 3am were I live I don't feel like getting into an argument with someone who's having trouble on a fight someone who hasn't touched the game in months did on their first try while being lost on what to do most of the time (I'm referring to myself). Have a good night and please either get good at the game or start exploring new horizons.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
They kinda got a point now that I remember it.
I would like to apologize for the retardation I've spouted, it seems I am the one full of sh-. :KEK:

The dev instead of adding a tutorial in-game, He just slapped a readme file forgetting the fact that most players are conditioned to the in-game tutorials so I'll have to take this huge L. :FacePalm:

And the status tab just put an icon on it as I try and redo the Versa fight again so me forgetting sh- is going to be bad now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ED:
Still a skill issue. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Last edited:

Makise_K

Jan 11, 2023
Currently stuck on Kuuem No.1, I wanna use faria but whenever I enter battle with her she can't even take a turn, tried diff strats, if there is a guide that'd be helpful but right now I just wanna finish the game and unlock the post game H-scenes.

Julsmit

Feb 7, 2023
Currently stuck on Kuuem No.1, I wanna use faria but whenever I enter battle with her she can't even take a turn, tried diff strats, if there is a guide that'd be helpful but right now I just wanna finish the game and unlock the post game H-scenes.
when in doubt, shit bomb

Makise_K

Jan 11, 2023
when in doubt, shit bomb
Been trying the shit bomb strat and i've been using it before she does her massive AOE attack, but still basically 1 shots my team and I really don't wanna like go around and kill a bunch of monsters just to get extra levels which I think makes no difference.

Julsmit

Feb 7, 2023
Been trying the shit bomb strat and i've been using it before she does her massive AOE attack, but still basically 1 shots my team and I really don't wanna like go around and kill a bunch of monsters just to get extra levels which I think makes no difference.
other strategies include binding her before she does the AOE and/or just guarding with everyone right before she does the attack

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes