Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Am I an idiot? Feels like I've done everything in Windstilla but yet to encounter Olivia? Should note I've not done any other endgame content, I just presumed she'd be there.

Edit: read events on the wiki, guessing I need to clear all other endgame content?

Last edited:

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Am I an idiot? Feels like I've done everything in Windstilla but yet to encounter Olivia? Should note I've not done any other endgame content, I just presumed she'd be there.

Edit: read events on the wiki, guessing I need to clear all other endgame content?
Yeah but I don't remember if it's right when you enter the post-game or if certain other post-game stuff needs to be done first. Whichever is the case Auris will show up in the hub area at some point which leads to you going to the area Olvia is in by going to Ottell's Cave and talking to the knight on the bridge there.

Reactions: Minipax84

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Yeah but I don't remember if it's right when you enter the post-game or if certain other post-game stuff needs to be done first. Whichever is the case Auris will show up in the hub area at some point which leads to you going to the area Olvia is in by going to Ottell's Cave and talking to the knight on the bridge there.
Beating Idea seems to do it.

edit: after progressing to Olivia I think something might be broken with her, after getting 3rd Accident I could immediately offer her mana, but somehow that seems to have locked me out of her social events, though I can do her 50 passion scene.

Sub-par has an explanation in his discord, don't "give mana" before one has done social 2 and 3 scenes. It's a bug that'll softlock her scenes.

Last edited:

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Beating Idea seems to do it.

edit: after progressing to Olivia I think something might be broken with her, after getting 3rd Accident I could immediately offer her mana, but somehow that seems to have locked me out of her social events, though I can do her 50 passion scene.

Sub-par has an explanation in his discord, don't "give mana" before one has done social 2 and 3 scenes. It's a bug that'll softlock her scenes.
Oh yeah that's a bug I remember reporting to him back a little while after he released his update for the translation patch, I guess he never got around to fixing that.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Oh yeah that's a bug I remember reporting to him back a little while after he released his update for the translation patch, I guess he never got around to fixing that.
Posted in the discord and turns out that yes, he did (kinda), talking to the chicken at the Sattva transfer sword fixes it (though the description becomes kind of obscure to avoid spoilers).

As a side note if anyone searches for this: if you like me don't know how to progress Luscia, remember there's a door to the WC beyond the baths.

Zeusmaydit

Mar 2, 2022
Does anybody know how many white feather in total? i already have 42

P/s: lol, nvm i found that on wiki, 45 in total

Zeusmaydit

Mar 2, 2022
HeckBum69 said that Versa was just the warning of calamity, so is Malice the real calamity now? I wonder which is the Asylum canon ending connected to Sequel Kludge, Malice kill Versa or only side with her?

Maurice123

Jul 3, 2018
HeckBum69 said that Versa was just the warning of calamity, so is Malice the real calamity now? I wonder which is the Asylum canon ending connected to Sequel Kludge, Malice kill Versa or only side with her?
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the cannon was that Malice side with versa since Ino reapears in this world and Versa apearing in Kludge completely free.

Zeusmaydit

Mar 2, 2022
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the cannon was that Malice side with versa since Ino reapears in this world and Versa apearing in Kludge completely free.
Yeh, but in that ending after killing Star Dragon, you can kill Versa too, i dont know if Malice kill Versa but Versa didn't die in Asylum and appear in Sequel Kludge and that mean we may fight the calamity/Malice in the future.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maurice123

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
The canon ending is Versa but only until after you kill Ino's Phantasm
Also the sequence where you travel with Caith
HeckBum69 said that Versa was just the warning of calamity, so is Malice the real calamity now?
Malice does become the Calamity but only if she kills the real Star Dragon, which isn't canon

And I'd like to reiterate something before someone jumps me, what I mean by Versa being warning of it is that she
isn't the one who destroys the world, the Calamity is there when it happens but isn't the cause of it

Last edited:

Zeusmaydit

Mar 2, 2022
The canon ending is Versa but only until after you kill Ino's Phantasm
Also the sequence where you travel with Caith

Malice does become the Calamity but only if she kills the real Star Dragon, which isn't canon

And I'd like to reiterate something before someone jumps me, what I mean by Versa being warning of it is that she
isn't the one who destroys the world, the Calamity is there when it happens but isn't the cause of it
Thanks, but for me it would be more interesting if Malice kill both Star Dragon and Versa ~~

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Maurice123

Kaizen

Dec 17, 2016
Mind anyone remind me or point me to some summary of the previous game plot ? I am at the start and Lusica mentions
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but I can't for the life of me remember who they were, and googling that name doesn't give me images or anything like that to refresh my memory

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes