matein

Jan 12, 2023
Are you talking about sequel kludge or Innocent? The mission 13 in innocente is "Stardust collection", which is collecting stardust and giving it to the goblin in the shop area. Note that you will only be able to do this one after clearing the entire game.

I don't recall the 13th mission on kludge.
last question, why i cant lvl up my characters?

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Will we ever get to see Malice again? Would be nice if she shows up as some end game super boss or whatever. That or any of the ASYLUM crew.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Will we ever get to see Malice again? Would be nice if she shows up as some end game super boss or whatever. That or any of the ASYLUM crew.
I mean Versa does say that she's waiting for them in this game and the game also sets up dealing with the Calamity as a later plotline the series is going to deal with so it'll eventually happen. Also I don't really see any reason she'd exclude Malice from that because her dialogue makes it clear that Malice and the others canonically took Versa's side and the fact that she's calmly waiting for her friends would seem to imply that Malice never did the post-game stuff you can do on Versa's route.

Reactions: OvaLoaf

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
I mean Versa does say that she's waiting for them in this game and the game also sets up dealing with the Calamity as a later plotline the series is going to deal with so it'll eventually happen. Also I don't really see any reason she'd exclude Malice from that because her dialogue makes it clear that Malice and the others canonically took Versa's side and the fact that she's calmly waiting for her friends would seem to imply that Malice never did the post-game stuff you can do on Versa's route.
So either way they had to wait to be forgiven before leaving the Asylum huh? Now I'm curious since the MC seems to be able to stop world threatening events, maybe that'll have something to do with Versa's role which seems to have been changed in the first place if her description is accurate.

JankiesTanker

Jul 29, 2020
if i think about it, now it make sense why on Kludge Versa is implying shes waiting for her friends and as well mentioning others might hate them for their own doings. Now the idea that Malice beat Versa in the process also killing Coldens and perhaps the other 4 lads either escape or got scrambled to wander somewhere in the ASYLUM because Versa sacrificed herself is not canon, i mean after all ASYLUM when released is more like an Experimental Game plus is more related to the old game they made named Silver Tower. At least that's what i know, but now it just make more sense that ASYLUM Post games are just goofy stuffs.

JankiesTanker

Jul 29, 2020
So either way they had to wait to be forgiven before leaving the Asylum huh? Now I'm curious since the MC seems to be able to stop world threatening events, maybe that'll have something to do with Versa's role which seems to have been changed in the first place if her description is accurate.
I mean MC got the "Plot Armor" so perhaps. also about that "They have to wait to be Forgiven" ain't a bit odd when Ino got killed or "Banished" in ASYLUM they can't still escape? Supposedly at that point Versa might have Full control or somewhat can cast a power as in they could just escape using a Portal? am i missing something here because in Kludge Versa just somewhat do a goofy Vergil Move and went from Asylum to Windstella (POST-GAME Kludge)?

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
does anyone know if there is a lore page of sorts that summarises the overall story of all games and explains it for dumdums (like me)

JankiesTanker

Jul 29, 2020
does anyone know if there is a lore page of sorts that summarises the overall story of all games and explains it for dumdums (like me)
This is the fun part, it doesn't have one well... yeah, at least in Namu Wiki it explains some other references of the games made by Leaf Geometry (From the old Age of Myth series to SEQUEL series) but there's really no lore wiki/page/literally word, google docs file to summarize SEQUEL (along with its Spin off)

Medianoche

Jul 16, 2017
Has anyone tried this one Joiplay?
Yes I play sequel on joyplay. the errors I had were due to the game files being corrupted somehow. In your case the ¨graphics/characters/vehicle¨ files were corrupted. I solved it by downloading the game again on the computer and then manually transferring those from that folder specifically to the cell phone.
I don't know why that happens, but that's the solution.

cocotime

Nov 24, 2018
It would be nice if someone did make a lore page for EN readers
There's some of that . Unfortunately only info about Ordowald in general, and only up to Colony (no mention of stuff learned about in Kludge nor ASYLUM, particularly about Vastas and Wen Scala)

Reactions: lTTMl

Lethiur1

Feb 18, 2019
Any tip for the World Border boss or is it a matter of just leveling up to beat, I'm around lvl 50 rn

JankiesTanker

Jul 29, 2020
Any tip for the World Border boss or is it a matter of just leveling up to beat, I'm around lvl 50 rn
havent played much Kludge Lately but
The world border is resistant to Dark and Light magic, and i think Dita's Bind Skill is necessary for this boss as it will hinder it to attack, considering you are level 50 its also recommended that atleast 60-70 lvs before hitting the boss because once you did its obviously now the actual near-endgame content part of the story.

edit: My recommended Team setup is Dita, Kuu, Yubeil and Faria (Yonalya and Lusica is risky at best unless you are willing to grind to lv.75 above because Yonalya is quite... how could i say this, let's say wacked or hard to use imo and then Lusica is just like Yubeil but a hybrid of DPS and a Tank)

Lethiur1

Feb 18, 2019
havent played much Kludge Lately but
The world border is resistant to Dark and Light magic, and i think Dita's Bind Skill is necessary for this boss as it will hinder it to attack, considering you are level 50 its also recommended that atleast 60-70 lvs before hitting the boss because once you did its obviously now the actual near-endgame content part of the story.

edit: My recommended Team setup is Dita, Kuu, Yubeil and Faria (Yonalya and Lusica is risky at best unless you are willing to grind to lv.75 above because Yonalya is quite... how could i say this, let's say wacked or hard to use imo and then Lusica is just like Yubeil but a hybrid of DPS and a Tank)

Thanks, time to farm some chickeners then, they're still faster than my kuu but shoudln't take long.

I did use Lusica at first for the fight mostly for the healing field after the first attack from the boss that halves everyone's HP but wasn't enough, I'll wait till I have more levels for the skills, been also using Yolnaya for the shear DPS but guess I gotta rethink it a bit more.

JankiesTanker

Jul 29, 2020
Thanks, time to farm some chickeners then, they're still faster than my kuu but shoudln't take long.

I did use Lusica at first for the fight mostly for the healing field after the first attack from the boss that halves everyone's HP but wasn't enough, I'll wait till I have more levels for the skills, been also using Yolnaya for the shear DPS but guess I gotta rethink it a bit more.
Yolnaya and Faria are both DPS also i want to say that if you somewhat Build Kuu's Agility you might get some busted DPS making Faria or Yonalya quite just a slight lift from the battle, although is a pain-staking process of grinding out bosses and enemies. Funny enough, Kuu is actually your sub dps if you did go for the Agility-DPS on pretty much the last two boss which i aint spoiling it.

also you can try both Faria and Yolnaya setup but its also risky but the boss will get demolished either way from it.

(For some other things, Faria is my main pick because she got the 50% magic taken debuff for the enemies and considering my run have me like use Kuu's Agility DPS setup, the boss become a breeze also iirc my chrs level there are 72, check Kuu's skill tree theres a skill he have that is AGI-Base damage.)

Lethiur1

Feb 18, 2019
Ok it's been a bit, took a while to get back to the game but farmed my team to around lvl 75 with the chickeners by going AGI Kuu, also wanting to increase Dita's Agi to land some Binds, might farm a bit more before continuing the events and whatever boss battles I have left.

Decided to farm some of the guardians for some of the parts and accessories, I'm guessing the ones in Windstilla are the last ones? Also where can I get some of the materials just for crafting "fun stuff" for AG? Windstill monster don't seem to drop them nor guardians, so I just want a place to farm a variety of them rather than going through all the game's maps.

Outside of all that, I'm taking it slow, hoping to complete the game before the next one which looks to be in the works

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes