qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
So how exactly does the underwear check work? I have absolutely no idea and always seem to be doing something wrong, even while wearing stuff that seems like it would match.
Most underwear comes as part of a set. If the words that come before "bra" or "panties" match, then it's probably a matching set.
Tbh, I would suggest that you don't get too "creative" with it at work. Save that for your free time.

Wear pink pantihose + pink satin bra + pink satin panties until you have access to the sissy set Antlers provides. That set can pretty much take you through the rest of the game.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
I think you just disobey Antlers and that's it, she gives you the clothes.
That's one way to do it. You can kinda "speedrun" some of the initial changes by going commando on the first day as secretary to get the sissy underwear then show up in casual clothes the next day to be given the androgenous outfit. Get locked in chastity the next day by doing nothing about your arousal up until that point.
I wanted to keep my response as general as possible. You can be obedient the entire game if you want.

Reactions: PickerLewd

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Almost 7 years of development, incredible :eek:.

I'm playing it, but very slowly, I'm still in the trial period of the first work of the game.

Do you think the game is more than 90% finished?

And since it seems to have everything, I think it's easier to ask what fetish it doesn't have? :ROFLMAO:.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
I'm playing it, but very slowly, I'm still in the trial period of the first work of the game.
If progress seems too slow, you can change the frequency of key events per week in the settings, as well as increase the experience multiplier.
Version 1.0 includes a large number of endings, so yes the game is more than 90% complete.
And since it seems to have everything, I think it's easier to ask what fetish it doesn't have? :ROFLMAO:.
Scat :) But seriously, I don’t know if they added the ability to play as a sissy boy without breast enlargements until the end, but many people asked for this feature.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I haven't played this path but the MC can drug Antlers by getting her lunch from the canteen, then going to the inventory to tamper with it.

A fair bit more than that, yeah. The devs are still finessing a few things, though.

There's a wide selection, sure. As far as I know they've excluded a few of the more extreme/niche fetishes: vore, scat, necro, that sort of thing. And no paedo-bait either, thankfully. That still leaves a lot of fetishes, some of them more prominent than others.

Since the core premise is the subjugation of the MC, content for the MC being dominant is somewhat limited, but there is a little bit here and there.

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
While the "end" of the game keeps shifting 10% "more" at this point would be nearly 350k words (larger than the script to mass effect 2, a hair under count of monte cristo) so yeah, I feel relatively certain we're north of 90%. Notable 1.0 was called 1.0 as it represents a "complete story" through to including endings, releases after that have either expanded options, or filled in minor gaps/fleshed out side characters/content.

While expansive, there are certainly fetishes the game skips (and some that are minimal/very isolated). Extreme stuff like scat/race/snuff/age/hardcore torture are omitted, plus there's all manner of niche "mild" fetishes the game doesn't touch (eg: there are no sneezing scenes and that's definitely a thing that exists).

Scat :) But seriously, I don’t know if they added the ability to play as a sissy boy without breast enlargements until the end, but many people asked for this feature.
If you mean just not having breasts, you can just bodyshop them away and proceed with life, being referred to as female at work (rather than male) is not an option and while it has occasionally been requested the work required for such is significant, and tedious so without assistance to get through said tedium (I've had one volunteer do a bit... but see above, the game is massive) it's unlikely to get prioritized vs. things that are more creative/interesting to work on. See also, requests for gender-toggles for default female characters (antlers, AIKO, the psychiatrist, etc.) in being blocked for a combination of being niche interests and "oh goddess, that's a lot of tedium."

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I'm still in the trial period at work part (10 days or so to go) and I think I've been in red numbers the whole game :KEK:.

The rent is very expensive and on top of that they charged me for the broken washing machine, thank goodness the game allows you to keep buying stuff up to -500 credits (y).

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
If you mean just not having breasts, you can just bodyshop them away and proceed with life, being referred to as female at work (rather than male) is not an option and while it has occasionally been requested the work required for such is significant, and tedious so without assistance to get through said tedium (I've had one volunteer do a bit... but see above, the game is massive) it's unlikely to get prioritized vs. things that are more creative/interesting to work on. See also, requests for gender-toggles for default female characters (antlers, AIKO, the psychiatrist, etc.) in being blocked for a combination of being niche interests and "oh goddess, that's a lot of tedium."
Thank you for reply! For me, the problem with breast reduction in bodyshop was that hormones make breasts bigger and bigger anyway. And unless you go down the path of prostitution, there is never enough money for breast reduction on regular basis. But this was many versions ago, I don’t know, maybe everything has changed now.

I also wanted to ask if there any plans for a sperm bank clinic and some content in it? A place where you can earn extra money if you don't mind a little humiliation. And if you're a cumslut, then get paid in shares of sperm instead of cash. And where you can stock up on sperm in large quantities. My friend asks, he loves cumplay content :sneaky:

Thank you for this wonderful game and dozens of hours of fun!

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Thank you for reply! For me, the problem with breast reduction in bodyshop was that hormones make breasts bigger and bigger anyway. And unless you go down the path of prostitution, there is never enough money for breast reduction on regular basis. But this was many versions ago, I don’t know, maybe everything has changed now.
You can talk to the psychiatrist to stop hormones from causing breast growth.

I also wanted to ask if there any plans for a sperm bank clinic and some content in it? A place where you can earn extra money if you don't mind a little humiliation. And if you're a cumslut, then get paid in shares of sperm instead of cash. And where you can stock up on sperm in large quantities. My friend asks, he loves cumplay content :sneaky:

Thank you for this wonderful game and dozens of hours of fun!
We ran a backer poll for a "spunk market" but it didn't perform well enough to get prioritized, so the answer is "possible," but yeah.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Axel34

neiyo_97

Dec 19, 2019
It seems that my game has encountered several bugs, and I can no longer proceed. Could someone help me take a look?
The bugs include:
  1. An error occurs when AIKO calls, causing the game to stop (I can't continue the game).
  2. The ex-girlfriend's storyline doesn't trigger during the yoga scene.
  3. Bogart can't be found at the mall.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
As my game progresses, I start to find some minor errors in the logic of the texts, which is normal as I'm sure there are more and more flags and possible paths :oops:.

For example, this scene (see spoiler), which I think is a bug because my character has a vagina in this scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or when you ask Antlers to be the permanent owner of the chastity belt key, she first asks you to give her the key without checking that she has already had the key for days.

Version 1.0.3.1

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
As my game progresses, I start to find some minor errors in the logic of the texts, which is normal as I'm sure there are more and more flags and possible paths :oops:.

For example, this scene (see spoiler), which I think is a bug because my character has a vagina in this scene.

Or when you ask Antlers to be the permanent owner of the chastity belt key, she first asks you to give her the key without checking that she has already had the key for days.

Version 1.0.3.1
you may have a vagina, but she's doing your butt in that scene.
I would need a save demonstrating the other issue.

• Sad

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
you may have a vagina, but she's doing your butt in that scene.
I know, but at the beginning it says "she waits for my balls to empty", which I guess don't exist anymore if the MC had a sex change operation :WeSmart:.
I would need a save demonstrating the other issue.
Never mind this, it was a single line of text where she asked for the key when she already had it but I've moved on playing so I don't have a save of that exact part and I forgot to screenshot it.

Qizl

Oct 5, 2017
Can someone please give me an advice about setting "Story Mode XP Multiplier"?
I want a vanilla experience. "Vanilla" not kink-wise - but to play the game how it is supposed to be played a first time. At least when it comes to XP rate.
By default, it has x5 modifier. Should I keep it on x5 or make it x1?

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I want a vanilla experience. "Vanilla" not kink-wise - but to play the game how it is supposed to be played a first time. At least when it comes to XP rate.
I have it set to x2 and it levels up quickly. I guess it depends on your taste, you can change it as you play.

There is also a "threshold" mechanic. Certain events unlock a minimum in a certain stat, so you can have, say, 2 Strength and then unlock an event that brings your Strength up to 5 in a blink of a eye (just an example, I haven't leveled up Strength at all).

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
As noted above, you can experiment and change it as you play. Some events are tied to certain minimal stat values, so story/event progression may be a bit slower with a lower modifier. This is not a problem as such, just something to be aware of if you get impatient for things to happen (or, conversely, are worried about skipping ahead in the story).

I have it set to x2 and it levels up quickly. I guess it depends on your taste, you can change it as you play.

There is also a "threshold" mechanic. Certain events unlock a minimum in a certain stat, so you can have, say, 2 Strength and then unlock an event that brings your Strength up to 5 in a blink of a eye (just an example, I haven't leveled up Strength at all).
Threshold events unlock new maximum values. So you may be standing on e.g. strength 2 with no way to increase it until passing the next threshold, unlocking the ability to increase the stat to 5.

But those events generally also come with a hefty dose of xp in the given stat, kicking it up a notch towards the new maximum, so your point still holds.

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes