Ep0n4

Sep 24, 2023
how do i get rid of the pill withdrawal? i took the pill and went to a bar to get a drink and now im stuck with this modifier
a solution for this is get drunk in bar, and hoard up enough pills beforehand and chug enough pills so your character gets od. An event will trigger and you'll be given the mk2 pills that'll get rid of the od status.

Reactions: fullpoweR44

Khushana

Aug 11, 2017
I'll see what I can do, I only barely got it building an apk as-is, so upgrading without breaking the process is somewhat anxeity-inducing. If you're concerned, just play the browser version on

You need to get her as a VIP prostitute, play through/play along through her scene. This will result in her sending you an email, you need to reply/accept her offer there. This will lead to her visiting you at night (you need to be in bed before ~2000, be using bed bondage + milking device + not have anything else scheduled until work) if you make it through THAT scene a posting will appear on the advertisement board in the sex store in the mall, reading that will unlock nefarious narcotic for purchase in the store.

Yup, that one's missing an icon atm.
i did vip prostitution but did not get nurse that provide nefarious drug?

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Any news about a potential Steam version?
Ran into some issues building standalone exe, managed to figure that out, now dealing with steam bureaucracy.

i did vip prostitution but did not get nurse that provide nefarious drug?
After that VIP prostitution event you'll get an email, you need to reply+opt in, then wait for the resulting "night" event. Complete that and there will be a message on the sex store advertising board that unlocks the pills for purchase

Khushana

Aug 11, 2017
/
Ran into some issues building standalone exe, managed to figure that out, now dealing with steam bureaucracy.

After that VIP prostitution event you'll get an email, you need to reply+opt in, then wait for the resulting "night" event. Complete that and there will be a message on the sex store advertising board that unlocks the pills for purchase
i mean i did not get nurse as vip client.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I was a bit baited here, when I saw the tags I thought you could choose the gender of the main character at the start :HideThePain:.

NickyD67

Jun 23, 2018
View attachment 4020435 I'm begging you, I can't figure out what I need to do to do this task, what should I wear?
Go to Tease Me, Please Me in the mall. There you'll find an option for which the owner will help you make a choice.
You can choose either the earrings, the corset, or the thigh high boots.
Keep in mind, if you choose the boots, you'll also get a scene where you'll have to buy bed heels at the shoe store.

Reactions: Mariobala

Mariobala

Nov 14, 2021
Go to Tease Me, Please Me in the mall. There you'll find an option for which the owner will help you make a choice.
You can choose either the earrings, the corset, or the thigh high boots.
Keep in mind, if you choose the boots, you'll also get a scene where you'll have to buy bed heels at the shoe store.
thank you very much indeed

Reactions: NickyD67

lillifemcage

May 2, 2024
So I'm getting a gameplay breaking bug, I've just started the prison section between chapter 4 and 5, and working for mr horn, but when the clock gets to 8 antlers calls me and tells me to go to work and it forces me into work with her and I'm no longer in that prison sequence anymore. Anything I can do to get around this?

I think the game just in general is having issues because before I started the prison sequence I also got an error that says: Code: missing_rent Source: event_stage_5_transition_weekend_day1_1"

Last edited:

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
So how exactly does the underwear check work? I have absolutely no idea and always seem to be doing something wrong, even while wearing stuff that seems like it would match.

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes