4.50 star(s) 46 Votes
Apr 5, 2022
It's sad to ask this, but why hasn't the game received the abandonment tag yet? And why does the Dev come online on this forum every end of the month? As if he wants to see if the game has received the abandonment tag or see what people are saying, yet it is specific that he only comes here at the end of the month and doesn't come back again until the end of the next month, and yet the silence remains and the game remains forgotten...

Dixter

Jan 3, 2019
It's sad to ask this, but why hasn't the game received the abandonment tag yet? And why does the Dev come online on this forum every end of the month? As if he wants to see if the game has received the abandonment tag or see what people are saying, yet it is specific that he only comes here at the end of the month and doesn't come back again until the end of the next month, and yet the silence remains and the game remains forgotten...
He comes in more than once a month, but nevertheless. Basically, he just check the theme with another NTR game in the SAO universe.

• Sad
Reactions: mommysboiii

BenIsland

Jul 27, 2018
It's been 4 months, the tag kicks in after much longer if I remember correctly(1 year or something?)

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Is there any other game with a character like the woman in this one? Tanned skin, big breasts, dark nipples, dark lipstick? I can't think of one that is as attractive as this one.

Mementos Mori

Jul 13, 2022
Is there any other game with a character like the woman in this one? Tanned skin, big breasts, dark nipples, dark lipstick? I can't think of one that is as attractive as this one.
Perhaps you would be interested in Zarah from Desert Stalker, it's not NTR tho.

DrmedKane

May 16, 2021
Damn, now it has the abandoned tag. I would be glad if at some point in the year the dev will clarify the situation but at this point I am not holding my breath.

Rick Macias

Sep 23, 2017
Tough, but I'm glad at least the abandoned tag will notify people not to subscribe to the Patreon for the time being. If the creator was being honest about their intentions to finish the game, then maybe it'll get an update sometime long from now. For now, it's safer financially to avoid supporting this dev.

FeelyMcTeet

Jan 26, 2018
You never know, maybe having the "Abandoned" tag added might give the creator the nudge to get something done?

Really not holding out hope on it, but I think I remember something similar happening with Defenestration (the game, not throwing a game dev out of a window...)

Reactions: DrmedKane
4.50 star(s) 46 Votes