4.50 star(s) 46 Votes

K5434

Sep 30, 2023
Yeah yeah, like most of us i wished this Game would continue, doesnt seem the case anymore. I also checked his Patreon Page again. Under one of his Post was a Guy who begged him with 10 comments that he should come back or something like that, these comments are deleted. Thought this would be a sign that he is still alive, wouldnt make the whole Situation better i guess.

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Sad. I have to wonder if the author suffers from anxiety. That... speaking from experience, anxiety can fuck with your mind and willpower a lot, especially if its the 'oh crap, I'm not done yet what i have to for this update, i don't have time, oh no, best not say anything, yeah, but oh god they're gonna hate it, but i can't just admit it' kind of social/personal anxiety. It's not logical, its not smart, but anxiety can fuck you up.

shubrate

Jul 28, 2020
Sad. I have to wonder if the author suffers from anxiety. That... speaking from experience, anxiety can fuck with your mind and willpower a lot, especially if its the 'oh crap, I'm not done yet what i have to for this update, i don't have time, oh no, best not say anything, yeah, but oh god they're gonna hate it, but i can't just admit it' kind of social/personal anxiety. It's not logical, its not smart, but anxiety can fuck you up.
If that was the case, he could at least be a decent human being and remove his Patreon, or stop payments so that the people that are still subs stop paying him for nothing...

Reactions: capatana

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
If that was the case, he could at least be a decent human being and remove his Patreon, or stop payments so that the people that are still subs stop paying him for nothing...
True. But that would be like admitting defeat, and if he's in an anxiety loop, the desire to commit one way or another would be making it worse. Anxiety is illogical like that.

Yet you are correct. By this point, with ZERO communication of any form (correct me if I'm wrong but that includes private messages over on Patreon?) I am afraid we can conclude that, barring something happening to him in real life, he has copied that old western(?) song about takin' the money and running. Which is sad. I wish I could program. I could easily come up with the story/scenes and all the writing parts. But coding and image creation no.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
or stop payments so that the people that are still subs stop paying him for nothing...
The dev dont need to do anything or better why he should? The people just must use their brains and stop the donation. If they wanna support a dev of a abandoned game, its their problem.

purple111

Mar 11, 2017
The dev dont need to do anything or better why he should? The people just must use their brains and stop the donation. If they wanna support a dev of a abandoned game, its their problem.
Based on the data here , at the peak of sub count the dev would have made about 200 USD per month from the only had 45 people subbed at the end of july and are down to 20-25 now.

If you check just the stats from the first link Gofile, the game has been downloaded over 11000 times just from that one link if this is a scam its not a very good one based on the render time for the daz stuff alone. So even if this was a "scam" very few people got scammed and why they choose to support the dev is their own personal choice. There really is nothing constructive from the back and forth since you can't really fix a scammer. Other then a lack of communication after like the first 2-3 weeks of the project going live there has been no signs of the usual scummy activities to string people around

what's far more likely is that like many creative projects the dev either lost interest or had other things that not take up their time. With a very slim possibility that they are still working on it... literally the same thing happened to a project called Disorder and people are still mad about is over a year latter.

Most games that start development end up getting abandoned the only reason people are complain so much is because this seemed like something good. Maybe just appreciate what we got and move on.

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2022
Based on the data here , at the peak of sub count the dev would have made about 200 USD per month from the only had 45 people subbed at the end of july and are down to 20-25 now.

If you check just the stats from the first link Gofile, the game has been downloaded over 11000 times just from that one link if this is a scam its not a very good one based on the render time for the daz stuff alone. So even if this was a "scam" very few people got scammed and why they choose to support the dev is their own personal choice. There really is nothing constructive from the back and forth since you can really fix a scammer. Other then a lack of communication after like the first 2-3 weeks of the project going live there has been no signs of the usual scummy activities to string people around

what's far more likely is that like many creative projects the dev either lost interest or had other things that not take up their time. With a very slim possibility that they are still working on it... literally the same thing happened to a project called Disorder and people are still mad about is over a year latter.

Most games that start development end up getting abandoned the only reason people are complain so much is because this seemed like something good. Maybe just appreciate what we got and move on.
Oh wow....are you an analyst by profession?

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022

If you check just the stats from the first link Gofile, the game has been downloaded over 11000 times just from that one link if this is a scam its not a very good one based on the render time for the daz stuff alone. So even if this was a "scam" very few people got scammed and why they choose to support the dev is their own personal choice. There really is nothing constructive from the back and forth since you can't really fix a scammer. Other then a lack of communication after like the first 2-3 weeks of the project going live there has been no signs of the usual scummy activities to string people around

Good points. Complaining solves nothing and drains your energy.

It's a good game so I'll just keep an eye on it. If the dev comes back and updates, great. If not, oh well.

Plenty of other games to enjoy.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
I think the amount of the donations isn't even that much of an issue, he doesn't get an immense amount relative to living costs and he developed that first patch without any support, I don't know what's going on or why he stopped development but it for sure can't be because of free money.

lanzer38

Aug 29, 2017
This is a legit NTR game. 1st released and its already goated. but you blue ball me in last scene haha

4.50 star(s) 46 Votes