Yourmomu

Mar 15, 2021
How do you capture the beholder? You get caught and she instantly catches you without the ability to really ring her.

As far as I can tell (i havent unlocked everything), theres 3 monsters in the soul prison (gargoyle, beholder and statue), two in the desert, two in the dungeon, one in the forest, one in the swamp, and two in the path of belief (tentacle pits). And then of course the dungeon cage extras. Am i missing anything?

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2022
How do you capture the beholder? You get caught and she instantly catches you without the ability to really ring her.

As far as I can tell (i havent unlocked everything), theres 3 monsters in the soul prison (gargoyle, beholder and statue), one in the desert, two in the dungeon, one in the forest, one in the swamp, and two in the path of belief (tentacle pits). And then of course the dungeon cage extras. Am i missing anything?
There are 2 monsters in the desert (sand witch and Lamia) and 3 in the path of belief (Spectre, harpy and the tentacles). Also you can't exactly fight the Beholder I think, you must avoid triggering her by hiding in the dark spots when she starts looking for you and just beat the stage.

Last edited:

cyrodi

Oct 8, 2018
This game is only somewhat hard if you try to attempt it without killing any monsters, and even then, it's possible.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Collect all rings in a level to advance, finish like 4 or 5 levels to get back to the "hub".
Collecting rings fills your mana(?); when your mana is full you can use your sword for a couple of seconds.
You can find powerups. Press [TAB] to find out what they do.

Torao Chadabe

Jan 9, 2018
New stage "Lunatic Night "
Screenshots and upcoming monsters.

New stage Lunatic Night  Screenshots and upcoming monsters.png

New Labyrinth: Lunatic Night
Bild für Patreon-Post-2.png

In this Forest, there are various Monsters including the ones go into a powerful Mana frenzy during the night. Nakara made the Survivors afraid of them even more by turning the place into a Labyrinth that holds the quickened Daytime and Nighttime.

Make sure to explore often in a day and hide in the bushes at times from maddened Monsters.

New Monster: Wererabbits
Bild für Patreon-Post-3.png
The Wererabbits usually hop friendly about and you wouldn't even suspect them for having at least a bit of malice on you. They're curious by default and love to follow someone instead of chasing. But when the night comes, their pure smile turns into an evil grin as if they found a prey (which they did).

New Monster: Mogu-rings
Bild für Patreon-Post-4.png
The Mogurings are Mole-like subterranean creatures that dig through underground and attack the Survivors hanging around in the bushes. If you hide in there for too long, you know they're gonna come up and blow your cover.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020

View attachment 3998372

View attachment 3998374

In this Forest, there are various Monsters including the ones go into a powerful Mana frenzy during the night. Nakara made the Survivors afraid of them even more by turning the place into a Labyrinth that holds the quickened Daytime and Nighttime.

Make sure to explore often in a day and hide in the bushes at times from maddened Monsters.

View attachment 3998377
The Wererabbits usually hop friendly about and you wouldn't even suspect them for having at least a bit of malice on you. They're curious by default and love to follow someone instead of chasing. But when the night comes, their pure smile turns into an evil grin as if they found a prey (which they did).

View attachment 3998382
The Mogurings are Mole-like subterranean creatures that dig through underground and attack the Survivors hanging around in the bushes. If you hide in there for too long, you know they're gonna come up and blow your cover.
b-b-b-b-b-b

bnuuy.

>_>

Reactions: Torao Chadabe

Torao Chadabe

Jan 9, 2018
But in all honesty, I am actually more interested in the mole girl. It's not every day we come across a mole monster girl. I am very excited to see what Red spike is cooking with her.

LoveGamers

Aug 26, 2024
Direwolf Gallery scenes too dark...
Lighting of the torch could have been better for dungeon
for my taste

otherwise cool

May 25, 2022

View attachment 3998372

View attachment 3998374

View attachment 3998377

View attachment 3998382
omg omg omg omg omg omg

Reactions: Chaos161

Torao Chadabe

Jan 9, 2018
how to load a save file?
If you mean the saves posted here, you need to edit the file name to match your PC path and then just replace the file in the same folder the .exe is in.

If you want to be super lazy, just copy the name of the file already present in the game folder (the one you are replacing)

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
Just finished the current game.
One of the funnest horny games I've played.
Will buy when or if (hopefully) it releases on either Steam/Itch.io or similar

• Red Heart
Reactions: cyrodi

cyrodi

Oct 8, 2018
also if they're isn't already there should be randomized level layout.
Not sure how possible that is in the zdoom engine - you might be able to get something like the desert level where certain sectors turn on/off randomly, or certain start "active" at the beginning of the level. Would be a cool thing to make, just hard to master without potentially causing unbeatable levels

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

View attachment 3998372

View attachment 3998374

View attachment 3998377

View attachment 3998382
i love your artstyle, they're so cute!

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes