• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

Chaos161

Jul 21, 2022
Look, I get I'm not the clearest person. So maybe that's on me. But the fact people have such a hard time reading and are so confident over it is depressing as fuck. Where, in what I said, did I say that was an issue with this game? This is an example of making it so the monster girl genre <----what I talked about, and somehow both you and the other guy can't seem to grasp, despite me now explaining AGAIN: Forcing the player to lose to access content is bad. Yay this for not doing that. I need the rest of the games in the genre to follow suit. I'm sorry reading is hard for you and this has gotten this long. But I just have to hold out hope that someone on here has to actually be an adult that passed school at some point and has reading comprehension beyond 6th grade.
On the contrary, being defeated in order to get H-scenes is good. This is the essence of the rape game. You resist, run away, fight, and the beauty defeats you and has sex with you. If the game is made differently and you have to win there to open the H-scenes, that's bad, because it's not about rape.

Reactions: NegativeJade

Eleyon

Oct 14, 2020
This is pretty cool, and it's nice to have a game that lets you win to unlock the scene while seeing the scene if you lose as well. I think an actual order to levels or selection would be nice to have. (I know you can pick after you beat them but... I mean a level selector in general)

Also, a tutorial or some explanation of controls would be nice. I just don't really know what some things do. Also... I seem to always start the game with no life yet I'm not seeing a way to get HP back. What exactly is the 'Survival Skill' and how do I use it?

Anywho, I love good sprite games and this is certainly up there. I love the evading/collecting gameplay style even if the controls aren't really explained. (should really have a jump xP). And I won't say no to monster girls. The fact this allows scenes when you beat the level. Even better.

Cheers and good luck dev! Thanks for the game.

Reactions: bravery767

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
On the contrary, being defeated in order to get H-scenes is good. This is the essence of the rape game. You resist, run away, fight, and the beauty defeats you and has sex with you. If the game is made differently and you have to win there to open the H-scenes, that's bad, because it's not about rape.
oh my god...third time...losing and being raped isn't the problem, getting a game over tied to it so you have to do it over again is

Reactions: Dirty_Baka

Kealoz

Oct 24, 2018
oh my god...third time...losing and being raped isn't the problem, getting a game over tied to it so you have to do it over again is
So, just for clarification rather than just jumping the shark like others seemed to have done;

Does this mean you have a problem with bad ends where the loss is final narrative wise or do you just mean from a gameplay perspective? Like losing just restarts the fight/level/whatever rather than forcing you back to the menu to restart the game or reload a save?

I think I can agree with the gameplay aspect. I like bad endings in games a lot but it is really a nuisance to be forced back to the menu in the case of a 'game over' to have reload a save or start again.

seconddren

Mar 7, 2024
The difficulty here is brutal. Not to beat a dead horse, but starting with only 2HP effectively is extremely tough. I'd also ask for a it more interaction besides running/sword swinging; at the present moment, it's taking me so long to beat a stage by itself, I lose interest.

Jan 21, 2022
The difficulty here is brutal. Not to beat a dead horse, but starting with only 2HP effectively is extremely tough. I'd also ask for a it more interaction besides running/sword swinging; at the present moment, it's taking me so long to beat a stage by itself, I lose interest.
To be fair only the first stage is always the difficult one. Every single other stage after it is so easy you can only lose on purpose. The game could definitely use some balancing.

Zeus0528

Apr 7, 2020
actully u can use the oldfasion way to cheat :) ,press ` to call the console and type "god" "fly" "notarget" will make it easy,they are still doom engine XD.

Reactions: Axis3123

strugg

Aug 13, 2020
I'm sure there will be more in the future.
i figured out there were more, i guess randomly the game chooses which monster you get for the levels that can have 2 which is bit of weird system since it never tells you there's more than one, also figured out through messing with the commands that there will be a kitsune themed level some time in the future

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
So, just for clarification rather than just jumping the shark like others seemed to have done;

Does this mean you have a problem with bad ends where the loss is final narrative wise or do you just mean from a gameplay perspective? Like losing just restarts the fight/level/whatever rather than forcing you back to the menu to restart the game or reload a save?

I think I can agree with the gameplay aspect. I like bad endings in games a lot but it is really a nuisance to be forced back to the menu in the case of a 'game over' to have reload a save or start again.
Have you ever played Monster Girl Quest? MGQ Paradox? Violated Hero? The dozens of clones of both? You know how you lose, and its got a really hot game over, and then like you said, you have to go reload, actually fight and win to make progress to go and lose to the very next thing you fight? That. This is bad game design, this is what I've been talking about. The whole genre is full of games that use this recipe and while I am happy this game doesn't do that, I need more like this. 1 out of 12 games that does something else would be better as a whole. I *LIKE* monster girls, I *DO* think losing to them is hot. Having that reset progress and waste my time is NOT hot.

How the fuck is it so bad that something I praised has gotten to the point I need to explain the same thing 5 times again? I am glad you wanted to clarify but I am so tired of trying to say it over and over and over and over. This whole conversations is getting worse than the game overs I have issue with.

• Angry
Reactions: laugh

Noctis_

May 12, 2020
Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's bad game design. Game overs have been a thing in games since forever. That's the whole point of a bad end. It's a bad... end. (Depending on how you look at it being 'bad')

That's why I and others like it, that's the hot aspect of it. There are few issues with having to re-do the fight or part you lost at. Obviously if the game makes you restart the entire game over again if you lose, then *that* is bad game design.

I respect your opinion, but let others enjoy what they like, too. There are plenty of other games that are more to your liking.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's bad game design. Game overs have been a thing in games since forever. That's the whole point of a bad end. It's a bad... end. (Depending on how you look at it being 'bad')

That's why I and others like it, that's the hot aspect of it. There are few issues with having to re-do the fight or part you lost at. Obviously if the game makes you restart the entire game over again if you lose, then *that* is bad game design.

I respect your opinion, but let others enjoy what they like, too. There are plenty of other games that are more to your liking.
I literally explained (several times) objectively why its bad design. JFC, I give up for good. I'm not responding. read my other responses and I tell exactly why its bad game design, punishing your players for achieving what they want is bad design. That's not even an opinion, you can literally google to get several official sources and game devs that explain it. It's a GAME OVER because its the UNDESIRED OUTCOME. It's supposed to be punishment for NOT playing the game for its purpose...holy JFC....I wound up explaining it again. I'm done, I'm putting this whole thread on ignore.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: laugh and spamfolde

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
Joining the conversation on the fail-to-win aspect of this game maybe if the dev added separate scenes for defeating the monsters I.E. male dom scenes, that could alleviate some of the problems people are having.

Also in before people complain that they aren't into the male dom kink, it was just a suggestion so maybe just some vanilla consensual sex scenes?

Reactions: bravery767

Kealoz

Oct 24, 2018
Have you ever played Monster Girl Quest? MGQ Paradox? Violated Hero? The dozens of clones of both? You know how you lose, and its got a really hot game over, and then like you said, you have to go reload, actually fight and win to make progress to go and lose to the very next thing you fight? That. This is bad game design, this is what I've been talking about. The whole genre is full of games that use this recipe and while I am happy this game doesn't do that, I need more like this. 1 out of 12 games that does something else would be better as a whole. I *LIKE* monster girls, I *DO* think losing to them is hot. Having that reset progress and waste my time is NOT hot.

How the fuck is it so bad that something I praised has gotten to the point I need to explain the same thing 5 times again? I am glad you wanted to clarify but I am so tired of trying to say it over and over and over and over. This whole conversations is getting worse than the game overs I have issue with.
Sorry, I was just confused by the wording as I'm not all that great at the understanding what people are saying thing. For the record, I do agree with this; it'd be nice to see the scenes for losing to monster girls in games but then just restart immediately from the the level/fight/encounter/whatever you were on so you could quickly beat it properly and move on. It'd help me not constantly be saving every five seconds in games on the off chance I run into a loss scene I want to see. People are quick to misunderstand and take offense with what they misunderstood, which is why I asked for clarification, so thanks for providing it :)

spamfolde

Aug 13, 2017
Maybe they can make an ez mode for people who don't get their jollies from rewarding from losing. So they can blaze through it. And leave the Bad End game over stuff for others.

I've never seen someone get so mad trying to make a subjective opinion a universally accepted objective fact when it clearly isn't.

• Haha
Reactions: EarthTramp

Kealoz

Oct 24, 2018
That, I think, is the misunderstanding; It's not about the difficulty, or even needing to lose to see what we want to see; it's the inconvenience of getting back to the game after the loss. A lot of H games, especially HRPGs, reroute you immediately to the main menu after a game over, often forcing you to reload a save. This usually has me saving around every corner because I never know when content I want to see via a loss is lurking just ahead that will require me to lose and therefor reload. I don't mind losing, in fact, I enjoy losing to sexy monsters, but constantly having to be paranoid about seeing content that immediately renders my game progress null and void isn't too much fun. Could be a bit more "Would you like to try this content again after seeing the loss scene?" and less "You lost, hope you saved." I've spent some time trying to teach myself not to hug quicksave buttons in games but games with content on loss have kinda broken that just because of the cycle of seeing content I want, then having to load back in after.

TL;DR It's not about not losing, just the tedium of getting back into the game after said loss.

Reactions: Bruh12333

seconddren

Mar 7, 2024
Wanted to write a little bit more after letting go of the feeling of frustration

• The art and animations are fantastic in game. it's hot to hear John Protag moan softly along with the animation
  • I want to see and hear more of the girls too
  • The basic structure of the game is really well focused. no hours of fluff, you're straight into the experience.
  • The game runs well on my machine. Not gloating on what i have, just appreciative that the game is already optimixed in how it handles running.
  • It's a little sad we don't get to see much of the monsters during gameplay itself. I think something slower, with grapples and breaks, slowly weakening the protagonist, might be preferable to the current 200MPH zoomfest where titties slide by in a flash.

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
seconddren You're 100% right about the monsters being way to fast to appreciate which would be another plus towards adding a difficulty setting maybe slowing them down a bit or something for the easy mode enjoyers, that being said I feel the difficulty itself is fine and as previously mentioned after winning each stage and going back to the start area you can 'inspect' the monsters more clearly, this also got me thinking that maybe the captured monsters could switch between an idle animation and a running one every so often.

But I don't know if the dev even watches this forum or approves of the fact it exists, so all my suggestions for improvement could be falling on deaf ears. Shrugs

Feb 1, 2022
I literally explained (several times) objectively why its bad design. JFC, I give up for good. I'm not responding. read my other responses and I tell exactly why its bad game design, punishing your players for achieving what they want is bad design. That's not even an opinion, you can literally google to get several official sources and game devs that explain it. It's a GAME OVER because its the UNDESIRED OUTCOME. It's supposed to be punishment for NOT playing the game for its purpose...holy JFC....I wound up explaining it again. I'm done, I'm putting this whole thread on ignore.
You can capture them instead of losing. :-|

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes