4.20 star(s) 10 Votes

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
What I would really be interested to know is how much AI the dev used. I'm not one to screech "AI BAD" but when a work do use AI, I'd like to have the dev be fully transparent.
I know of the statement on Steam but it doesn't give enough informations (the important ones).

Quote from Steam : Most sprites and scenes in the game have been made using handmade drafts of poses (ControlNet) and reworked by an artist for consistency. The voice-work has also been enhanced and transformed using tools that utilize artificial intelligence, but are not the work of any text-to-speech AI. Translations in languages other than English are also done with the assistance of AI models and revised for accuracy. No Live-Generated AI content is used.

Like ok, art reworked by an artist. Who's this artist ?
VA's not TTS, so is it safe to assume an actual person did it ? If so, who's this person then ?

See what I mean ? Dev needs to give more info on these.
Again, I'm not against AI works when they're well made but if you state real persons are behind the art and VA, you need to give me names (especially when you're going to sale that work).

Bonerhat

Dec 2, 2018
Thanks for taking the time to send some recommendations, but my previous reply was about straight traps; games that have a crossdresser/femboy/tomgirl (the protagonist) having relationship with girls.
You likely already found it in your search, but Unveiling the Unknown is probally the best and only high quality game of dom trap x girl, nearly everything else is unfinished male x trap yaoi romance like this (of which Hazzlenut Latte is probally the best), or abusive femdom sissification shit which is all a dime a dozen. There's also some character customization HTML sim games like Degrees of Lewdity which technically fit the bill, but aren't specifically geared for it. It's overall a pretty niche sub-genre within an already niche genre.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Masked Rider EROS

And so ash seeketh embers

Formerly 'And so ash seeketh fire'
May 16, 2024
The AI art is pretty consistent and actually not painful to look at, worth keeping an eye on. These kinds of games always make me think of this, can't put my finger on why. :KEK: 1001068337.gif

Last edited:

mattvm

Apr 8, 2021
What I would really be interested to know is how much AI the dev used. I'm not one to screech "AI BAD" but when a work do use AI, I'd like to have the dev be fully transparent.
I know of the statement on Steam but it doesn't give enough informations (the important ones).

Quote from Steam : Most sprites and scenes in the game have been made using handmade drafts of poses (ControlNet) and reworked by an artist for consistency. The voice-work has also been enhanced and transformed using tools that utilize artificial intelligence, but are not the work of any text-to-speech AI. Translations in languages other than English are also done with the assistance of AI models and revised for accuracy. No Live-Generated AI content is used.

Like ok, art reworked by an artist. Who's this artist ?
VA's not TTS, so is it safe to assume an actual person did it ? If so, who's this person then ?

See what I mean ? Dev needs to give more info on these.
Again, I'm not against AI works when they're well made but if you state real persons are behind the art and VA, you need to give me names (especially when you're going to sale that work).
What if the artist working with the dev doesn't give a fuck? I'm so confused. You either care or you don't. Why start shit if you don't?

And I'm trying to be genuine here, mind you. I just don't understand how you can insist that you don't care, then proceed to saying that the dev needs to do this and that. Why? You either believe them or you don't, you either give them your money or you don't. Am I wrong to think that way?

Reactions: kamikazedrew

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
What if the artist working with the dev doesn't give a fuck? I'm so confused. You either care or you don't. Why start shit if you don't?
I'm more confused about what you're saying right now. Are you on drugs ? Feels like you didn't thoroughly read my post.

I just don't understand how you can insist that you don't care, then proceed to saying that the dev needs to do this and that.
I never said I don't care about the game but the use of AI in general. Here it's a bit different, the dev made a statement on the AI usage. I just want more informations on this, especially when it states that (real?) artists/VAs have (supposedly) been working on this. You know, the thing called "being transparent".

You either believe them or you don't, you either give them your money or you don't.
Alright look and I'm gonna say this as friendly as I can, this here is just the "shut up and consume" mentality, no wonder the gaming scene has gone to shit.

Am I wrong to think that way?
No you're not. You're free to like and buy garbage and/or good stuff, nobody's gonna judge you. Now for me, I like having a bit more info before I buy stuff.

Now if you don't mind, I'd rather have the dev answering me instead of randos that don't bring anything to my request.

Last edited:

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
I'm more confused about what you're saying right now. Are you on drugs ? Feels like you didn't thoroughly read my post.

I never said I don't care about the game but the use of AI in general. Here it's a bit different, the dev made a statement on the AI usage. I just want more informations on this, especially when it states that (real?) artists/VAs have (supposedly) been working on this. You know, the thing called "being transparent".

Alright look and I'm gonna say this as friendly as I can, this here is just the "shut up and consume" mentality, no wonder the gaming scene has gone to shit.

No you're not. You're free to like and buy garbage and/or good stuff, nobody's gonna judge you. Now for me, I like having a bit more info before I buy stuff.

Now if you don't mind, I'd rather have the dev answering me instead of randos that don't bring anything to my request.
Am I understanding right? You base your enjoyment of the media, not on the experience itself, but on the information given about the work put into it? I'm iffy about AI too, and I'm all for asking for more information, I think that's great to have, but even if the dev used AI to do most of the work and they went in and modified it to their liking so that the experience matches what they had in mind, does "cutting corners" to get to the end result they wanted take away from the experience you have? If I had the best pizza of my life, only to find out that the chef put some amazing combination of seasonings on top of a Domino's pizza, it still was the best pizza I've ever had -- I'm not going to retroactively lessen my enjoyment of the experience given new information... it's more, "Wow, I can't believe it!" rather than "Wow, now my whole experience has been cheapened, even though I loved it at the time, now I don't." [Truly just wanting to understand your position here.]

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
Am I understanding right? You base your enjoyment of the media, not on the experience itself, but on the information given about the work put into it? I'm iffy about AI too, and I'm all for asking for more information, I think that's great to have, but even if the dev used AI to do most of the work and they went in and modified it to their liking so that the experience matches what they had in mind, does "cutting corners" to get to the end result they wanted take away from the experience you have? If I had the best pizza of my life, only to find out that the chef put some amazing combination of seasonings on top of a Domino's pizza, it still was the best pizza I've ever had -- I'm not going to retroactively lessen my enjoyment of the experience given new information... it's more, "Wow, I can't believe it!" rather than "Wow, now my whole experience has been cheapened, even though I loved it at the time, now I don't." [Truly just wanting to understand your position here.]
You're just dumbing down my point. Look, I'm not going to write an essay to try and convince you people, in fact I don't need to. Based on what you said, you didn't read and/or understand what I meant but that's fine.

Priceassia

Nov 15, 2018
You're just dumbing down my point. Look, I'm not going to write an essay to try and convince you people, in fact I don't need to. Based on what you said, you didn't read and/or understand what I meant but that's fine.

Well, I've just read through all of your posts, and I don't really understand why this whole thing is drifting into toxicity. All of the people (almost all of them) who have communicated with you wanted to explain the situation to you and make you understand that AI work isn't always a bad thing and to explain why it also has its good sides.

I've seen a few projects where the AI work was/is absolutely bad and can therefore completely understand your point of view.

I think that
Nuteku is making a lot of effort to not let the work look like AI work and the whole project (the demo) has been a real feast for the eyes so far and to now speak badly about the project just because of the AI work, I don't think that's fair to the developer.

Everyone has their own taste, which is a good thing, but that doesn't mean that just because you don't like something you have to speak badly about it.

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
What I really don't understand is all three of you guys having a hard time understanding and completely missing the point of what I originally posted. I don't know if you're doing it on purpose and trolling or if you're legit not understanding my request (which would still be strange).

I don't really understand why this whole thing is drifting into toxicity.
What toxicity ? There is none.

AI work isn't always a bad thing and to explain why it also has its good sides.
Completely missed the point of my OG post. I never said I have problem with AI, I actually don't care if a work uses AI or not as long as it's quality enough.

I've seen a few projects where the AI work was/is absolutely bad and can therefore completely understand your point of view.
Not what I said. How can you understand when you missed the point ?

I think that Nuteku is making a lot of effort to not let the work look like AI work and the whole project (the demo) has been a real feast for the eyes so far and to now speak badly about the project just because of the AI work, I don't think that's fair to the developer.
Again, missed the point. I'm asking for specific informations, I never dismissed the work of the dev.

Everyone has their own taste, which is a good thing, but that doesn't mean that just because you don't like something you have to speak badly about it.
At that point, I'm sorry, but you're coming off as being an idiot and it just shows that you absolutely didn't read/understand my OG post.

I'll leave it at that. So again, if you can't give me the informations I wanted in my OG post, don't bother replying to me please, as you bring nothing to the table. I'd like to have the dev respond to me (if possible) instead.

Last edited:

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
What I really don't understand is all three of you guys having a hard time understanding and completely missing the point of what I originally posted. I don't know if you're doing it on purpose and trolling or if you're legit not understanding my request (which would still be strange).

What toxicity ? There is none.

Completely missed the point of my OG post. I never said I have problem with AI, I actually don't care if a work uses AI or not as long as it's quality enough.

Not what I said. How can you understand when you missed the point ?

Again, missed the point. I'm asking for specific informations, I never dismissed the work of the dev.

At that point, I'm sorry, but you're coming off as being an idiot and it just shows that you absolutely didn't read/understand my OG post.

I'll leave it at that. So again, if you can't give me the informations I wanted in my OG post, don't bother replying to me please, as you bring nothing to the table. I'd like to have the dev respond to me (if possible) instead.

"What toxicity? There is none." // "you're coming off as being an idiot and it shows..."

You are being toxic. That's all there is to it. You refused to contend with my questions, or anyone else's, and your go-to response is "you didn't read or understand my posts". It's fine if you want to deflect any critical reasoning and questioning, but don't do it with an air of superiority with the only response being "It's on you, not me." It's painfully transparent.

My post was a genuine and respectful inquiry based on reading your posts, and anyone else reading my post could see that, by my line of questioning and example given, I understood you quite clearly.

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
"What toxicity? There is none." // "you're coming off as being an idiot and it shows..."
Your quote is taken out of context, you're being dishonest here. Calling someone an idiot is not being toxic nor is an insult. If you're that fragile I'd suggest getting off the internet.

You refused to contend with my questions, or anyone else's, and your go-to response is "you didn't read or understand my posts".
I already answered you. You just dumbed down my OG request and your "example" was off-topic. Had nothing to do with me liking/not liking the game based on the use of AI.

critical reasoning and questioning
That one made me chuckle sorry. There was no critical anything in your questions, you think you understand what I meant but you didn't, I'm sorry if that upsets you.

don't do it with an air of superiority with the only response being "It's on you, not me." It's painfully transparent.
Alright, I feel like you're starting to project a bit here. If you got butthurt because I told you that you were wrong that's not my problem.

My post was a genuine and respectful inquiry based on reading your posts
And I respectfully answered you. You didn't like my response just because I told you that you were wrong. You didn't need to further interact with me at that point.

Final post, you can do whatever you want but I won't bother replying anymore to this pointless argument.

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
"If everyone's crazy, you're the one that's insane." ~ Jay-Z

Fuck, I cringe just thinking about how narcissistic and toxic people like this exist in our society :LOL::ROFLMAO:

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes