gxd4314

Jan 10, 2024
View attachment 1871890

Overview:
You play as Miri, the unlucky recipient of a demonic lust mark.
Retain her purity (Increasingly less pointless) or indulge in debauchery with strange people and stranger creatures!​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-02
Release Date: 2023-08-02
Developer: LewdAnnieMay -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.9.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: * - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN

Shop Fix (Thanks Faba!)
Compressed
*Changed the Win/Linux Anonfile link to Gofile, as the Anonfile link was broken.

View attachment 1939224 View attachment 1867954 View attachment 1867951 View attachment 1867949 View attachment 1867947 View attachment 1867952 View attachment 1867953 View attachment 1867948
there was no audio playing in the game. If it is a bug please tell me how to fix it

GalaxyBlue

May 2, 2018
Sad, but not surprised to see this game abandoned. A lot of these promising ones end up abandoned because the project is too ambitious for a single person to work on. So they end up getting burned out/swamped with IRL responsibilities.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Just in case someone want to see the videos:
&

Reactions: Nicolas_89

cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
The game is good, but sadly it's a typical example of going too big to finish it.

The original route you could say was already long abandoned and the focus was primarily on an alternate route which also had signs of an alternative route again and every route is like an complete different game.

It would have been better to first complete the main game and only after that make new games in the game.

To finish the game this way it would need 10-20+ years, which I think wasn't the original plan.

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
What to do after you give the horse potion to the lord?

From Discord

“We're so back. Back to the classics, even. Cool new video just dropped, complete with music, custom sound effects and everyone's favorite elf, Miri.

I hope you enjoy it! Here's some practical information, too.

The SubscribeStar is being rebooted, but part of un-pausing a subscribestar account means booting every single sleeper subcriber from it. Which makes total sense, but if you like the video, and **if you want to keep supporting me on SubscribeStar, you'll need to re-subscribe.**

The reverse is true for Patreon. **If you're a Patreon subscriber, the billing will resume from next month and on, but you won't be charged anything this month**, unless you're a new subscriber. More info to come on upload schedules in the coming days.

But this is where we're at now. Videos of varying lengths, with different characters and settings. The content could be similar to this video, or it could be completely different. If you've played my VN, you know that I like to dip into a lot of things, and that's the plan for the videos as well, and I have a bunch of ideas I want to work on.

As always, please leave feedback! Particularly on sounds - if it's too loud, too quiet, or could use improvement in other ways. This is my first time doing custom sound effects and audio mixing, and I definitely wanna improve, but I'm open to all kinds of feedback. Thanks in advance!”

Another person asked about the game’s development and was replied to with this: “Sadly not. Over the past however-many-months it's been since I shelved the VN, I wrote a bunch of different design documents for different projects I wanted to do. The biggest one I dubbed 'Miri's Corruption 2.0' which would've been a reimagining, as well as a reboot, of the VN that you know and love, but the more I wrote on the design document, the more I began to realize that the VN project isn't something that I can do on my own, and I don't have the resources to hire the help I need.”

So the game is no longer on hold, it’s abandoned.

Doesnt he have a patreon? He could get make one and hire some volunteers

Last edited:

Balial42

May 3, 2018
What to do after you give the horse potion to the lord?

Doesnt he have a patreon? He could get make one and hire some volunteers

ZARA-LOVE

Jan 21, 2023
To a certain extent. In my great wisdom I decided to lock a decent chunk of content behind 3 bestiality scenes. If/when I ever get the time to overhaul this disaster, everything will be optional. Mostly. Bestiality especially, though.
Well, personally I like games where a girl and her dog play, if of course it's done well and with high quality, but why did you abandon the game?

Bambourex

Jan 3, 2024
To a certain extent. In my great wisdom I decided to lock a decent chunk of content behind 3 bestiality scenes. If/when I ever get the time to overhaul this disaster, everything will be optional. Mostly. Bestiality especially, though.

All I see is that there is a non-zero chance of a comeback and that's all I need :D

Reactions: Balial42
4.30 star(s) 37 Votes